Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Way too little shown for me to make a fair assessment at this point...I’ll hold off for the full trailer tomorrow...

DVPFQ7oXcAAE-po.jpg:large

Harrison Ford had old school screen presence (looks, persona, voice, all that). That will be very hard to follow especially in such an iconic role. I'm willing to accept Ehrenreich might not match Ford in that area & move on.

I'm geeked about this.

Part of the allure of the last few was the build up and wait

I thought that would be gone with another one coming so soon but as soon as that damb green lucasfilm thing came on Maaaaaan I was in.

SOLO looks epic.
so did The Last Jedi and we see how that turned out

still cant wait to see SOLO
hopefully Opie can pull it off

ok that s*** was dope. you can tell they're not gonna go deep and give us philosophical bs.
looks like a fun star wars han solo adventure.

Alden plays the part well, good choice. He's also not a well well know actor so it's not too distracting.
giphy.gif

Harrison Ford had old school screen presence (looks, persona, voice, all that). That will be very hard to follow especially in such an iconic role. I'm willing to accept Ehrenreich might not match Ford in that area & move on.

I'm geeked about this.

Yup, I'm just going to enjoy it for what it is. In the teaser it sounded as if he was trying to mimic Ford's voice, in that full trailer...not so much. I'm sure he will be just fine, just weird seeing someone else as Solo. At least we get Chewie.

Back
Top Bottom