Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crazy that someone from around the way from me is even being talked about to possibly direct a Star Wars film...

Been seeing a lot of people from my area and in my age range make names for themselves, but a Star Wars film just blows my mind more than any :lol: :pimp:

Calling it now, Rey is the daughter to Solo and Qi’ra. Rey and Kylo are half siblings. Solo is force sensitive; proof, the death of greedo.

“I might be the only person who knows what you really are.” She knows that Han is force sensitive. Come at me, I got plenty of smoke to pass around

Opening line of The Last Jedi novel is Luke standing on Tatooine with his wife by his side............

Mara? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

In this instance, I'm actually wondering why not bring that up in the film. Or, is that getting brought up in 9? And.....could it imply something about Rey? :nerd:

Opening line of The Last Jedi novel is Luke standing on Tatooine with his wife by his side............

Mara? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

In this instance, I'm actually wondering why not bring that up in the film. Or, is that getting brought up in 9? And.....could it imply something about Rey? :nerd:

It was a fake dream sequence. They ain throwing a bombshell like that in the dam novelization :lol:

If you could choose 2 vintage figures out of these 4, which 2 would you choose?...:nerd:

Bespin Guard
50.jpg

General Madine
54.jpg

Squid Head
60.jpg

Nikto
64.jpg

Ain't even gonna lie. Rebels almost had me in tears tonight :lol:

- Ahsoka! :wow::pimp::wow:
- The tie in to Clone Wars :wow:
- I need to go back and listen to all the voices in the background :nerd: I know I may have missed most of them. Please share any that stood out to you.
- The Emporer stays beastin out in Clone Wars and Rebels :lol: :pimp:

I heard Yoda, young Obi, old Obi, Qui-Gon, Vader, Leia (!?!?!?) Her recording of help me Obi Wan.....how? Future? Yoda and Vader were episode V, so not sure what Ezra stepped into.

Ashoka v Vader :pimp:

Series Finale next week. :frown:

I heard Yoda, young Obi, old Obi, Qui-Gon, Vader, Leia (!?!?!?) Her recording of help me Obi Wan.....how? Future? Yoda and Vader were episode V, so not sure what Ezra stepped into.

Ashoka v Vader :pimp:

Series Finale next week. :frown:
They said it was a time portal. Can go back and into the future. Probably how we heard Leia.

Didn't hear any of the new characters from Ep. 7 or 8. Will take another listen later this week.

Didn't even know the finale was next week. I'm not ready :frown:|l

Rebels was crazy.

So did Asoka actually die in that duel before she was pulled out?

Was that circle with the graphics, at the end of the episode, the same one from TLJ?

Rebels was crazy.

So did Asoka actually die in that duel before she was pulled out?

Was that circle with the graphics, at the end of the episode, the same one from TLJ?

Exact same thing I thought about Ahsoka...At first I thought that’s what we saw but at the end when she exited the portal and was back at the end of season 2 it changed my mind up...This is the way everything already happened...

Didn't watch Clone Wars, so didn't get the references...

Filoni leaving the door wide open for an Ahsoka series.

And they brought in Ian McDiarmid? Nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom