Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giphy.gif

Does no one give a sshi about this Solo movie?

No buzz. They changed the posters because the originals were stolen from a series of funk posters..

Oh, I see... so nothing front-and-center like the Iron Giant. Droids and battleships scattered around for cameos then.

Good lookin' out.

midway through season 3 of clone wars...it's getting REAL good now. starting to see corruption spread, Anakin really start to change, and the story(ies) getting better/darker

midway through season 3 of clone wars...it's getting REAL good now. starting to see corruption spread, Anakin really start to change, and the story(ies) getting better/darker

Are you going in order of the show or in the timeline order that’s online?

I did it in order of the show and thought it was fire.

Are you going in order of the show or in the timeline order that’s online?

I did it in order of the show and thought it was fire.

i'm following the chronological order posted online and in here. looks like once you hit middle of season 3 it follows the order it aired in for the most part.

i'm following the chronological order posted online and in here. looks like once you hit middle of season 3 it follows the order it aired in for the most part.

If you’re feelin Clone Wars, you gotta watch Rebels when your done with Clone Wars.

Finally getting around to watching TLJ Bonus stuff... an extended Fathier scene??? Really???

Back
Top Bottom