• Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Been meaning to comment on this.

Not at all surprised given how Favreau has risen up the ranks and become one of Disney's fav sons and I'm actually really interested in what kind of show he does.

I just wonder on what platform the series will be on cuz that'll give more indication of what the show can be.

Isn't Disney launching their own online streaming platform like Netflix?

Isn't Disney launching their own online streaming platform like Netflix?
Yeah.

I was thinking of the options, their streaming service, Hulu (which they'll soon own all of), ABC, long shot chance of them doing another deal with Netflix.

Obviously depending on the platform that'll give a better idea what type of series it may be.

Only just read about this, but Hera touching her stomach when hearing Ezra reminiscing about his family during the beginning of episode 15... nice foreshadowing.

My god, those gifs are goofy as hell.

Luke drinking green milk spilling it on his beard like a savage...

Leia force pulling herself into the ship...

Rey getting clunked on her head with the light saber...that entire scene was cringeworthy minus the saber battle.

That clip of the Iron made me think of Space Balls.

I hope JJ fixes a lot of things from TLJ.

Picked up the Darth Vader graphic novel. Heard a lot of good things about it.

Can’t wait to watch this great movie again.

It’s funny, the people who dont like the movie are hoping JJ “fixes” things in 9, when in fact hes responsible for a lot of the choices Ryan had to make on 8. JJ was fully on board with 8, he even went to say that when he read the script he was jealous he couldnt direct it.

It’s funny, the people who dont like the movie are hoping JJ “fixes” things in 9, when in fact hes responsible for a lot of the choices Ryan had to make on 8. JJ was fully on board with 8, he even went to say that when he read the script he was jealous he couldnt direct it.
Here's the thing, JJ didn't do anything controversial, he didn't break anything.

He did a big *** rehash of A New Hope and then some elements of Return of the Jedi.

Coming off TFA, any director could've took that story anywhere.

JJ didn't make Rian make the choices for TLJ. Even if he really did scrap w/e suggestions or ideas JJ set up or gave him. Can't indirectly blame JJ for TLJ and w/e needs to be fixed or addressed for IX :lol:

That ain't fair.

As far as that comment, they have to support each other and give praise to keep the hype train going cuz thats what the franchise is living off of movie wise.

But if he meant it then meh, I don't think JJ is gonna pull it off anyway. I don't have hope in his creative vision or lack thereof

To be fair, dudes say a lot of funny stuff all the time when they don't wanna rock the boat:lol:

Haven’t had the desire to watch either film for a second time in this trilogy. JJ and Rian are both at fault and I’m not counting on JJ to “fix” anything.

Back
Top Bottom