Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember watching it as they aired and I don’t know if I just knew what order they took place in because someone mentioned it in forums I frequented or what, but I do remember never being bothered by the time jumping.

I figured they were all just random stories that took place with the 3-4 year span of the Clone Wars. I do remember getting excited when the Clones went to Phase II Armor though:lol:

i did a quick look back on the earlier episodes. you're right. they do the cadet and domino squad training way early in the chrono order. but that episode aired way later, which wouldn't make sense from a timeline standpoint. once you get to season 4 or so, it all flows in the same order as aired. but glad i asked y'all before i started watching last year :lol:

Watched the Rebels Finale last night and I really liked it.

Didn't really care for the Whales because I didn't watch the episode they were introduced. But man this is crazy.

Ashoka, Ezra, and Thrawn is still alive?? Man...I really hope Filoni's next show is based on Sabine and Ashoka looking for Ezra or a movie about their whereabouts.

The **** :rofl:

Added nothing but meaningless death of storm troopers. Still didn't fix inconsistencies of that scene.

Both excited and nervous at the same time. Let's see where this goes.

When's that Disney streaming service supposed to start anyway?

What to expect from Fav? I don't know what to expect from LucasFilm anymore.

I feel like Star Wars is kinda like what the WWE is to me. Announcements like this should be very exciting but it’s like when a hot Indie wrestler signs with the WWE.

Sure, it’s exciting at first but soon enough, they just become meh and become become a shell of their former self. Pre-Disney SW is like the Attitude Era where you can still get pretty far with the nostalgia, but anything current is just whatever and as a fan, you’re just coasting.

Rebels is NXT:lol:

Jon series, Rian trilogy, GoT trilogy, Disney is doing everything I've ever wanted.

Now if I could just get an EU series of some sort, I can become a Force ghost. :lol:

I watched the ceremony earlier. Mark did the Joker laugh at the end of his speech. :lol: It was so great.

Yes, surprised it took THIS long.

39995237784_3f6019548a_b.jpg

Last edited:
Does Mark have a breathing problem? It seems he's gasping for air at times or at least it looks like it.

Rebels finale was good! Sets up lots of potential for the next series. Filoni is doing good work...to be honest I'm more interested in whatever TV shows he's got coming next over the new trilogy films or whatever other big screen projects are coming up

Been meaning to comment on this.

Not at all surprised given how Favreau has risen up the ranks and become one of Disney's fav sons and I'm actually really interested in what kind of show he does.

I just wonder on what platform the series will be on cuz that'll give more indication of what the show can be.

Back
Top Bottom