Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
>Rey arrives on Exogol to confront Sheev. Sheev is attached to his life support chair.
>Sheev talks to Rey, nearly reciting word-for-word his speech to Luke from ROTJ.
>Sheev confirms that Rey is his granddaughter, but doesn't go into detail about which one of her parents was his offspring.
>Rey asks Sheev how he's still alive if Vader killed him 31 years ago. This is an alteration from the "Kylo meeting Sheev" scene.
>PLOT TWIST: Sheev reveals that he's the REAL one. The Sheev who died in ROTJ was merely a clone. Sheev knew that Vader would ultimately betray him, so he prepared several clones in advance for such an occasion while he hid himself on Exogol, tricking the galaxy into thinking he was dead. The Knights of Ren are also implied to be clones. During this revelation, another clone walks in, appearing to be far younger than the current Sheev. This clone is played by Matt Smith.
>Kylo Ren approaches the throne room, but the Knights of Ren stop him. Rey "force teleports" Leia's lightsaber to him. Kylo kills all the Knights and enters the throne room.
>Sheev smiles and states how Rey and Kylo have finally been brought together, almost mirroring Snoke's speech in TLJ. This is one of the things that JJ meant of "honoring" TLJ.
>Sheev says "Execute Order 67" through a hologram. The Sith Armada of Star Destroyers mounted with Death Star cannons arises from the water.
>Leia and Hux join forces & assemble the Resistance Fleet. They engage with the Sith forces over Exogol.
>Jannah and Finn lead a cavalry aboard General Pryde's flagship to disable it as regular ships can't destroy for some reason. They must take out the flag ship in order to send the Sith Fleet into a disarray. Finn and Jannah kill Pryde and take out the flagship.
>Sheev cackles and shoots out force lightning to disable the entire Resistance Fleet. The Millennium Falcon gets blown up. Leia, Lando, Chewie, 3PO, and R2 die. This is supposed to be the "saddest" part of the movie.
>Rey and Kylo try to fight off Sheev. Sheev kills Kylo with force lightning and sends him into the abyss. This causes Rey to get angry and channel every Jedi ever. Sheev shoots lightning at Rey, but she deflects it back at him. Sheev blows up, dying once and for all.
>Rey then shoots a torrent of lightning into the sky and disables the rest of the Sith Armada. The remaining Resistance ships finish them off. Victory ensues, and everyone cheers for Rey.
>The ending involving Tatooine and "Rey Skywalker" is the same. They go to Tatooine to bury the Skywalker family's stuff, and a stranger walks up to Rey and asks her who she is. She takes on the surname "Skywalker" as a title, for she has "found her place in life" and whatnot. The End.

this was the one lamekilla lamekilla posted a few weeks ago. I’m not buying it at the moment but we will see. All I have to say is there will be riots in the streets if that one explosion happens :lol:

there are 3 spoiler endings out there. all 3 suck.

The worst part is that this garbage destroys the point of the original trilogy. Just so they can bring back palpatine for nostalgic reasons because they got trigger happy and killed all the major characters in the first 2 movies. Tell me what jack *** kills han and luke first and leaves leia last?

Can we reboot the sequel trilogy please?

do over?

this was the one lamekilla lamekilla posted a few weeks ago. I’m not buying it at the moment but we will see. All I have to say is there will be riots in the streets if that one explosion happens :lol:

All things lead to the same “twist” and most egregious ending in all of cinema. Kathleen Kennedy is so out of here it’s not even funny. The backlash is about to be insane.

All things lead to the same “twist” and most egregious ending in all of cinema. Kathleen Kennedy is so out of here it’s not even funny. The backlash is about to be insane.

that ending is happening 100% - I’m sure of it :lol:

It’s just the particulars of the final battle that are a little murky

that ending is happening 100% - I’m sure of it :lol:

It’s just the particulars of the final battle that are a little murky

Slap in the face to everyone. They should’ve just done what we all knew should have happened, what I literally BEGGED FOR! ....but for the sake of diverting expectations they literally ruined one of the most successful brands in history. And it’s so bad they even ruined the movies before it in terms of cohesion and theme. Can’t lie however, ****ing up this bad is somewhat impressive. Lucasfilms and Disney deserve every bit of the vitriol that’s about to come their way

1575737989267.gif

>Rey arrives on Exogol to confront Sheev. Sheev is attached to his life support chair.
>Sheev talks to Rey, nearly reciting word-for-word his speech to Luke from ROTJ.
>Sheev confirms that Rey is his granddaughter, but doesn't go into detail about which one of her parents was his offspring.
>Rey asks Sheev how he's still alive if Vader killed him 31 years ago. This is an alteration from the "Kylo meeting Sheev" scene.
>PLOT TWIST: Sheev reveals that he's the REAL one. The Sheev who died in ROTJ was merely a clone. Sheev knew that Vader would ultimately betray him, so he prepared several clones in advance for such an occasion while he hid himself on Exogol, tricking the galaxy into thinking he was dead. The Knights of Ren are also implied to be clones. During this revelation, another clone walks in, appearing to be far younger than the current Sheev. This clone is played by Matt Smith.
>Kylo Ren approaches the throne room, but the Knights of Ren stop him. Rey "force teleports" Leia's lightsaber to him. Kylo kills all the Knights and enters the throne room.
>Sheev smiles and states how Rey and Kylo have finally been brought together, almost mirroring Snoke's speech in TLJ. This is one of the things that JJ meant of "honoring" TLJ.
>Sheev says "Execute Order 67" through a hologram. The Sith Armada of Star Destroyers mounted with Death Star cannons arises from the water.
>Leia and Hux join forces & assemble the Resistance Fleet. They engage with the Sith forces over Exogol.
>Jannah and Finn lead a cavalry aboard General Pryde's flagship to disable it as regular ships can't destroy for some reason. They must take out the flag ship in order to send the Sith Fleet into a disarray. Finn and Jannah kill Pryde and take out the flagship.
>Sheev cackles and shoots out force lightning to disable the entire Resistance Fleet. The Millennium Falcon gets blown up. Leia, Lando, Chewie, 3PO, and R2 die. This is supposed to be the "saddest" part of the movie.
>Rey and Kylo try to fight off Sheev. Sheev kills Kylo with force lightning and sends him into the abyss. This causes Rey to get angry and channel every Jedi ever. Sheev shoots lightning at Rey, but she deflects it back at him. Sheev blows up, dying once and for all.
>Rey then shoots a torrent of lightning into the sky and disables the rest of the Sith Armada. The remaining Resistance ships finish them off. Victory ensues, and everyone cheers for Rey.
>The ending involving Tatooine and "Rey Skywalker" is the same. They go to Tatooine to bury the Skywalker family's stuff, and a stranger walks up to Rey and asks her who she is. She takes on the surname "Skywalker" as a title, for she has "found her place in life" and whatnot. The End.
I’d walk out the theater PISSED

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't put into words...

Slap in the face to everyone. They should’ve just done what we all knew should have happened, what I literally BEGGED FOR! ....but for the sake of diverting expectations they literally ruined one of the most successful brands in history. And it’s so bad they even ruined the movies before it in terms of cohesion and theme. Can’t lie however, ****ing up this bad is somewhat impressive. Lucasfilms and Disney deserve every bit of the vitriol that’s about to come their way

The Rey stuff is what it is at this point.

I'd be more upset at Kylo falling through a hole and getting NeverToBeSeenAgain'd, but JJ did the same thing to Han in 7 so maybe hes on his George Lucas :rolleyes
1503396186450.gif

Last edited:
Haven’t heard everything but have seen a little. Man if people ever complain about midichlorians after this episode. I hope I’m wrong but yikes

The origin story for the Domino Squad in Clone Wars
3cdd3f71bb58c92b9adea52c2bf6a75f.png

Sometimes you need someone to believe in you when you don't believe in yourself.

Yo how good is SW:Rebels? I checked out the Clone wars and really liked it but I noticed Rebels is slower in terms of story telling. Currently on season 2 and I’m wondering whether or not to finish the series.

Yo how good is SW:Rebels? I checked out the Clone wars and really liked it but I noticed Rebels is slower in terms of story telling. Currently on season 2 and I’m wondering whether or not to finish the series.

It def picks up. Keep with it 100%

Yeah towards the end of s2 it gets really good. Actually I think S2 final episode might be one of the best single pieces of Star Wars story there is. Last season fell off to me though.

Back
Top Bottom