Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

>Rey arrives on Exogol to confront Sheev. Sheev is attached to his life support chair.
>Sheev talks to Rey, nearly reciting word-for-word his speech to Luke from ROTJ.
>Sheev confirms that Rey is his granddaughter, but doesn't go into detail about which one of her parents was his offspring.
>Rey asks Sheev how he's still alive if Vader killed him 31 years ago. This is an alteration from the "Kylo meeting Sheev" scene.
>PLOT TWIST: Sheev reveals that he's the REAL one. The Sheev who died in ROTJ was merely a clone. Sheev knew that Vader would ultimately betray him, so he prepared several clones in advance for such an occasion while he hid himself on Exogol, tricking the galaxy into thinking he was dead. The Knights of Ren are also implied to be clones. During this revelation, another clone walks in, appearing to be far younger than the current Sheev. This clone is played by Matt Smith.
>Kylo Ren approaches the throne room, but the Knights of Ren stop him. Rey "force teleports" Leia's lightsaber to him. Kylo kills all the Knights and enters the throne room.
>Sheev smiles and states how Rey and Kylo have finally been brought together, almost mirroring Snoke's speech in TLJ. This is one of the things that JJ meant of "honoring" TLJ.
>Sheev says "Execute Order 67" through a hologram. The Sith Armada of Star Destroyers mounted with Death Star cannons arises from the water.
>Leia and Hux join forces & assemble the Resistance Fleet. They engage with the Sith forces over Exogol.
>Jannah and Finn lead a cavalry aboard General Pryde's flagship to disable it as regular ships can't destroy for some reason. They must take out the flag ship in order to send the Sith Fleet into a disarray. Finn and Jannah kill Pryde and take out the flagship.
>Sheev cackles and shoots out force lightning to disable the entire Resistance Fleet. The Millennium Falcon gets blown up. Leia, Lando, Chewie, 3PO, and R2 die. This is supposed to be the "saddest" part of the movie.
>Rey and Kylo try to fight off Sheev. Sheev kills Kylo with force lightning and sends him into the abyss. This causes Rey to get angry and channel every Jedi ever. Sheev shoots lightning at Rey, but she deflects it back at him. Sheev blows up, dying once and for all.
>Rey then shoots a torrent of lightning into the sky and disables the rest of the Sith Armada. The remaining Resistance ships finish them off. Victory ensues, and everyone cheers for Rey.
>The ending involving Tatooine and "Rey Skywalker" is the same. They go to Tatooine to bury the Skywalker family's stuff, and a stranger walks up to Rey and asks her who she is. She takes on the surname "Skywalker" as a title, for she has "found her place in life" and whatnot. The End.
That last part with the deaths is new. Talk about ****ting on SW legacy. The **** wrong with JJ and KK?

I guess thats one way to keep the theme of TLJ going. I also homages and callbacks to the prequels.

This is so unnecessarily bad though. I don't get making RotJ meaningless. Is it just to insult Lucas?

If its one thing this will produce is the better writers filling in the time between the OT and ST will have some inspired work to try and make sense of all this with comics, live action and animated series.

Why are we referring to dude as Sheev?

Last edited:
That last part with the deaths is new. Talk about ****ting on SW legacy. The **** wrong with JJ and KK?

I guess thats one way to keep the theme of TLJ going. I also homages and callbacks to the prequels.

This is so unnecessarily bad though. I don't get making RotJ meaningless. Is it just to insult Lucas?

If its one thing this will produce is the better writers filling in the time between the OT and ST will have some inspired work to try and make sense of all this with comics, live action and animated series.

Why are we referring to dude as Sheev?

I really doubt THAT scene happens. Like I said, it might be some riots :lol:

That’s his first name.
It’s also because Sheev is a funny sounding name, it’s basically a reddit meme now

I really doubt THAT scene happens. Like I said, it might be some riots :lol:
You would think so but I wont put it past JJ and his savage bloodlust for storybook tragedy.

He did this in TFA with Han and it fit and would continue to fit if thats where it stopped but Rian kept it going and we know who is left and will die. Why not the robots and old character you dragged out in to this.

The main problem is the core cast of new characters are not fit to take over. It'll be such a bad feeling if that's what and who we are left with.

I think its true that there are 3 versions of the movie and whichever they choose will still be terrible

Rey has the ability to:

bring someone back to life and wastes it on kylos goofy *** because they still want them to end up together somehow
destroy whole star destroyers
stop people from moving

Last edited:
oh and from other spoilers the **** show doesnt stop there. Not sure if these are still happening but early spoilers:

force ghosts can harm physical humans now in one of the 3 endings luke and leia kill palpatine as force ghosts. this is different from the latest version as rey just handles him all by herself.
han is a force ghost. apparently having sex with someone who uses the force turns you into a force ghost when you die
they threw in a new black character because they had to keep finn away from their precious white jedi. And to give her a quick backstory make her landos long lost daughter that we should totally care about even though shes only been around for one movie

I think its true that there are 3 versions of the movie and whichever they choose will still be terrible

Rey has the ability to:

bring someone back to life and wastes it on kylos goofy *** because they still want them to end up together somehow
destroy whole star destroyers
stop people from moving

Don't forget Rey heals Kylo only for him to get force lightning'd by Sheev through a hole and is "never to be seen again" :lol:

My memory is hazy on Rebels.

But if you're talking about the whole thing with Hisoka being last seen facing Vader and missing the rest of the series until Maul and Ezra and the holocrum or holocrux and some special Sith/Jedi temple yeah that was sort of time travel but more of a payoff of Palpatine's promise to Anakin that with the force you could reverse death and change past events.

The thing about that whole arc though is nobody knew what it was until they were in it and not one single person was controlling it through the force or by other means. Then the whole thing collapsed.

would be a dope fight
B416C801-4E67-4CF3-9F0F-3FA12749AB37.png

Back
Top Bottom