Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That picture is absolutely beautiful. Gonna tinker with it at work to make it for a dual screen monitor set up.

Made myself a light box today so I did a reshoot of these 6" black series. The pic is using an IG filter because the original didn't have that crisp white look due to lack of light. I was too lazy to go out and get some lamps :lol: the only lighting on these was the overhead ceiling fan with 3 fluorescents.

Enjoy !!

View media item 1745671Posted

View media item 1745672I call this one "Warning Shots"

View media item 1745674Officer's Last Stand

View media item 1745675
View media item 1745676
View media item 1745677
Back to back like we on the cover of Lethal Weapon

View media item 1745681
View media item 1745682
Squad
View media item 1745683

Glad you got the Phasma and dope shots. Them snowtroopers just look so damn clean.

S.H.Figuarts Star Wars Captain Phasma

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-157204

Not too many left...
what shipping do you use ? i never purchased anytning from Japan

I suggest you pay the $12 and just get EMS shipping. You'll get tracking and I usually get my stuff between 4-5 business days (japan to nyc). The other methods may save you a dollar or two but in the long run, there's no telling how long you'll get something and you won't get any tracking #'s.

Last edited:
Hmmmm I'm definitely taking that story synopsis with a grain of salt however I have read various places something similar.

The trailer description however, hmmm.

I want to take the time to finally give big props, shout out, high five and daps to jaypesoz jaypesoz for this incredible hookup. It is very, very much appreciated sir

View media item 1745524

Are these hard to get? Saw some of these around my way. I'll oop them to people who need them if I see more.

I think I'm going to return my Disney Elite Series Stormtroopers and Darth Maul and stick to Hasbro's Black Series. They are both nice but I feel like the Black Series are easier to track down. With that said, I still really need Captain Phasma and two Stormtroopers. Going to check some local targets for the Stormtroopers but I feel like I'm SOL on the Captain Phasma.

-sup nt,

wife was able to pick up the elite series anakin from the disney store raffle yesterday. just started purchasing the elite series so only have first order stormtrooper, darth maul, and anakin right now. hoping my disney store restocks the other figures.

imo..disney store elite series > hasbro black series

Last edited:
If you guys don't have a next gen consoles (which is me |I ) Sony is lowering the price on the Battlefront Bundles.

Regular Bundle - Org. $399.99, Current $349.99
Deluxe Bundle - Org. $449.99, Current $399.99

So it's basically a $50 markdown.

Last edited:
If you guys don't have a next gen consoles (which is me |I ) Sony is lowering the price on the Battlefront Bundles.

Nice. I was ready to pay $450 for the deluxe bundle but now, that'll be a $100 difference if I just go regular bundle. Hmmmmmm......

Nice. I was ready to pay $450 for the deluxe bundle but now, that'll be a $100 difference if I just go regular bundle. Hmmmmmm......

Get the deluxe bundle, you know you want to.

I'm going to get it. :lol:

What is the difference between these two? I've been waiting on this to get a PS4. Can anyone post more details or a link please?

What is the difference between these two? I've been waiting on this to get a PS4. Can anyone post more details or a link please?

The Regular Bundle : $349.99
-500GB Black PS4
-Battlefront
-Voucher for 4 classic Star Wars games

Deluxe Bundle: $399.99
-Special Edition 500GB Darth Vader Console with custom Controller
-Battlefront
-Voucher for 4 classic Star Wars games

The 4 classic Star Wars games are Super Star Wars, Star Wars: Races Revenge, Jedi Starfighter, and Star Wars Bounty Hunter

Here is the pic of the Deluxe Bundle
View media item 1746225

Here is the regular bundle
View media item 1746226

Last edited:
If any of you in NYC, Disney Store at Times Square as Captain Phasma 6 inch. My boy copped me one. I'll pass by tomorrow and see if they have more.

I think I'm going to return my Disney Elite Series Stormtroopers and Darth Maul and stick to Hasbro's Black Series. They are both nice but I feel like the Black Series are easier to track down. With that said, I still really need Captain Phasma and two Stormtroopers. Going to check some local targets for the Stormtroopers but I feel like I'm SOL on the Captain Phasma.
elite series are not hard to find. A lot of them stay up for days and up to a week on disneystore.com. Heck maul and Anakin was on there still

elite series are not hard to find. A lot of them stay up for days and up to a week on disneystore.com. Heck maul and Anakin was on there still

I'm a little upset because as I was filling out the return form for these tonight I noticed there was no prepaid label for returns. Just a sticker for you to fill out your address and their address printed. I called them and asked if they did prepaid return labels and they said no. I asked them if I'd be reimbursed for the original shipping costs I paid and they also said no. Terrible customer service from Disney IMO. I will be returning in store this weekend. Done with the Disney Elite Series. Got two Black Series Snowtroopers and two Black Series Stormtroopers on the way from TRU :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom