Good guide for all the Black Series figures:

http://www.itsalltrue.net/?page_id=31832

Pics of some the new ones coming out courtesy of Target:

21406956_Alt01

21406966_Alt01

21406967_Alt01

Last edited:
-sup nt,

after my pre-order was cancelled last month from calendars.com i've been in search of a luke force fx lightsaber for a reasonable price. today..i finally found one to add to the collection. copped from barnes & noble and i was able to use a 20% coupon.

Great cop. After I get my Vader one my boy got the Luke one. I want moar! I had too much fun on Halloween. Plus since I have the insurance from TRU, I can break it and just get a new for 2 years.

Well, I wasn't going to, but the 25% off coupon at Target enticed me into picking up the Black Series Tie Fighter.  Now I just need to figure out where I'm going to put it.

Text Toy1 to 827438 to get the coupon.  It ends on Saturday, though.

-sup nt,

after my pre-order was cancelled last month from calendars.com i've been in search of a luke force fx lightsaber for a reasonable price. today..i finally found one to add to the collection. copped from barnes & noble and i was able to use a 20% coupon.

Congrats. It's the one Lightsaber I still need even though I have the Anakin one too :smh:

-sup nt,

1999 join date :wow: Real OG, only seen a couple before 2000.

i'm still waiting on Calendars to ship mine. If i see one pop up at the local B&N i'll cancel my preorder

1999 join date :wow: Real OG, only seen a couple before 2000.

i'm still waiting on Calendars to ship mine. If i see one pop up at the local B&N i'll cancel my preorder

-sup man,

yeah..been here since almost the very beginning..just really never posted that much

surprised calendars hasn't cancelled your order..i thought majority of the luke lightsabers were cancelled..good luck getting your order

^ they did cancel my preorder just like everyone else, but i checked their website a few days ago and the lightsaber was up for preorder again. I chatted w/ customer service, placed another preorder and they ended up honoring the 25% off + free shipping that i initially used. Should ship on Nov. 20th

STAR WARS[emoji]8482[/emoji]: THE FORCE AWAKENS: Kylo Ren Helmet Accessory (Pre-Order)

http://www.anovos.com/products/star-wars-the-force-awakens-kylo-ren-helmet-accessory-pre-order

View media item 1774267
View media item 1774268
View media item 1774269
There has been an awakening, and ANOVOS is proud to begin the pre-order phase for the STAR WARS[emoji]8482[/emoji]: THE FORCE AWAKENS Kylo Ren Helmet Accessory.

This 1:1 scale helmet consists of the following features:

Derived from digital files used in the production of STAR WARS[emoji]8482[/emoji] EPISODE VII: THE FORCE AWAKENS, as well as scans of an original artifact.
Sturdy one-piece fiberglass construction for both helmet and faceplate.
Metalized accents.
Features weathered deco to replicate screen-used costume.
Adjustable head rig that will fit up to a size 8 hat size. Lined interior for finished look.
Assembled and finished helmet, ready to wear.

Pricing

Tier 1 Pricing: Helmets pre-ordered through November 30, 2015 at 11:59 PM Central Time will be $559.95 USD.
IPO Pricing: Helmets pre-ordered after November 30, 2015 11:59 PM Central Time will be $699.95 USD.

Pre-Order Information
Shipping Estimate

Shipping to occur in Spring 2016. Further shipping estimates and production updates will be provided via monthly e-mail newsletters. For information on this, please refer to this notice.

Back
Top Bottom