Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People still complaining about things that they can’t seem to understand.

Go watch Harry Potter.

ADA7DBF3-DCCC-45AE-A4D2-60CB5DEEBC04.jpeg

:rofl: at being pretentious about understanding something common people can’t in THIS movie :lol:

Oh and it’s not pretentious for people to claim they know exactly what they should have done with Luke and that Rian ruined the character and Star Wars.

Nothing but a bunch crybaby armchair writers and directors.

Rian made a great movie. People are either mad he didn’t make the obvious decisions or too dumb to understand them.

Oh and it’s not pretentious for people to claim they know exactly what they should have done with Luke and that Rian ruined the character and Star Wars.

Nothing but a bunch crybaby armchair writers and directors.

This seems like this is more personal for you than about the movie

People still complaining about things that they can’t seem to understand.

Go watch Harry Potter.

Are you telling me to go watch the critically acclaimed fantasy story with likable, imperfect protagonists, fleshed-out, powerful villains, actual "Hero's Journey" development, believable romance, strong character motivations, and plots (relatively) free of contrivances and inconsistencies?

Good idea. Repped.

Personal to me? You got dudes in here claiming Rian ruined a fictional movie universe and are legitimately mad.

It’s funny to me. Get over it you crybabies.

Nah they’re opinions have been upsetting you for awhile in this thread you’ve been calling people names and telling people they don’t understand for like a month in here :lol:

Nah they’re opinions have been upsetting you for awhile in this thread you’ve been calling people names and telling people they don’t understand for like a month in here :lol:

Because they don’t, and they cry about it. I hardly come in here anymore, but every time I check in people are whining and crying like their lives have been ruined.

Get over it you bunch crybabies.

Because they don’t, and they cry about it. I hardly come in here anymore, but every time I check in people are whining and crying like their lives have been ruined.

Get over it you bunch crybabies.

This is coming from the guy that reported the entire music forum because they weren’t talking about the genre of music you like and you have the nerve to call people crybabies :lol:

:rofl: at being pretentious about understanding something common people can’t in THIS movie :lol:
I've been finding this sentiment peppered throughout this thread though.

They either on some you wanted the movie to be written a certain way and mad it wasn't or you don't understand the movie or why aren't you interested in these deep takes Rian made with characters and the story.

Its crazy to me but also reminds me of those who were raving about Batman V. Superman talking about how good it was and that the story decisions made sense and were good.

Opened my eyes to how many ppl enjoy mediocrity and like it as an approach overall.

Are you telling me to go watch the critically acclaimed fantasy story with likable, imperfect protagonists, fleshed-out, powerful villains, actual "Hero's Journey" development, believable romance, strong character motivations, and plots (relatively) free of contrivances and inconsistencies?

Good idea. Repped.
I too found that super ironic if he thought that was an insult especially given I just watched the entire movie series for the first time recently.

Last edited:
LMAO Rian giving zero f**** these days.
That's true tho, who cares if Leia is in space "having a hard time". No one on this earth can
REALLY explain anything Force related let alone explain how Leia was able to do what she
did.

Questioning everything is part of Star Wars but c'mon dude... haha

"how can Tony Stark survive falling off a building if his suit doesn't have airbags inside nor do they
have enough room inside to break these types of hits?"

We never see anyone take a ***t so do we assume no one in the galaxy is?

These types of questions are insane, stop.

I don't know if I'm making sense, prolly not but these hyperspecific questions can be applied to any movie.
Literally any other movie ever made.

I was wondering how a space ship was running out of fuel, like, are there space ship gas stations floating around out there? How is a pudgy *** animal supposed to fly with those little *** wings? Why didnt chewie have more speaking lines? Whats in the box? Why is the sky blue, why is water wet, why did Judas grab the Romans while Jesus slept? So many questions!

Why do storm troopers wear that weak *** armor or whatever it is if all it takes is someone to smack the **** out of them to bust it? With all that tech, this the best they could come up with?

Back
Top Bottom