Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
44573569-F487-4C50-856D-02B6E6F6E550.gif

It's wild how amazing of an actor Hayden Christensen is when it comes to facial expressions and body language but how terrible of an actor he is when it comes to vocal delivery of his lines.

It's wild how amazing of an actor Hayden Christensen is when it comes to facial expressions and body language but how terrible of an actor he is when it comes to vocal delivery of his lines.
In an alternate universe he has a successful acting career if he never takes the Star Wars role.

He's young enough that he could've kept acting in good flicks and wait out his chance for the superhero boom. Just avoid Fox-Men and DC or make it forgettable if he does until he can beg Feige.

Last edited:
In an alternate universe he has a successful acting career if he never takes the Star Wars role.

He's young enough that he could've kept acting in good flicks and wait out his chance for the superhero boom. Just avoid Fox-Men and DC or make it forgettable if he does until he can beg Feige.

Shattered Glass.

jaypesoz jaypesoz how many IG notifications do you get a day? I was under random hot toys post and saw people tagging you asking if you see this lol.

It’s a pretty healthy amount so I‘ve actually had notifications for everything off for a few years now,lol. And since I’m on the east coast too and Hot Toys usually drops announcements after midnight, I can wake up to way more notifications than I can count.

I make sure everyone gets a like though while I’m in the bathroom because I don’t wanna be rude. Maybe even drop an emoji reply Just to satisfy IG’s algorithms:lol:

--The third volume of Darth Vader comics released this week.
--This one will chronicle what he did immediately after The Empire Strikes Back, as he begins his obsessive search for Luke.
--Just read the first issue today. It was really good.
--PM me for site to read them for free.

Skimming through this, it's got an original crawl and opens with the darth Maul fight with Quigon when he and Anakin are going back to the ship.
During the Funeral for Quigon we get voice overs and flashback scenes of his wager with Watto to win Anakin his freedom as well as him teaching Anakin the basics of the force.
"Episode 1" ends with the with camera showing Palpatine at the funeral and then it fades into Attack of the clones with Amidala arriving on Coruscant when her ship blows up

This thing ends with the mask being put on vader, as it's being lowered we get flashes of various points in his life like meeting Padme, leaving his mom etc.
He gets raised on the table gives a breath and then end credits
actually diggin it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom