Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMO, those types of 'jokes' are only ok if you actually give them the present at the end. Giving someone an empty box and be like "Why are you so upset? It was only a joke!" is just mean and cruel... and not funny.
Which is what ends up making it so funny :rofl:

IMO, those types of 'jokes' are only ok if you actually give them the present at the end. Giving someone an empty box and be like "Why are you so upset? It was only a joke!" is just mean and cruel... and not funny.
I tend to agree.

It also breaks trust, and that's tough to get back. 😬

My boys and I also have that MF and it's a beast! I highly recommend this display stand.
Display Stand
71gkp6wOB3L._AC_SX466_.jpg

Those are the answers when fans cry, "what the hell do you want from Star Wars?" whenever they defend mid content:lol:

I don't mind catering to fan bases with certain character representation, but at least wrap them up inside of an interesting story for people older than 10 years old.

Good soldiers follow orders.
A Cody and Crosshair-centric episode!

Wait... do we know what eventually happens to Cody? 🤔

So are jango and his son bobba fett mandalorians? They have similar armor but I thought they were just clones.

Jango isn’t a clone. They took the dna from him to make the clones. Boba is technically a clone. Jango wanted one clone to age normally so he could have one as a son.
So are jango and his son bobba fett mandalorians? They have similar armor but I thought they were just clones.

Jango isn’t a clone. They took the dna from him to make the clones. Boba is technically a clone. Jango wanted one clone to age normally so he could have one as a son.
Yea that's what I meant. Boba was a clone of Jango from the prequels.

Just googled and apparently jango was a mandalorian. But is boba a mandalorian? I don't think he grew up with them or followed the creed

Just googled and apparently jango was a mandalorian. But is boba a mandalorian? I don't think he grew up with them or followed the creed

They basically used Jango's backstory for Din. Right down to being saved by Mandalorians after his family was killed, so Jango was just as much Mandalorian as Din is.

But yeah, after Dooku and the Jedi's wiped his entire clan out, he went into Bounty Hunting and Boba followed in his footsteps from there using his ship and armor. So I don't think Boba really cares about Mandalorians or anything and don't follow the creed.

There's a Clone Wars episode (S:2, E:20; Death Trap) with a child Boba in Jedi training. 👀

He was just undercover with the kid Clones to kill Mace. It's a shame George didn't go with his og idea of Boba being the one who kills Mace in Episode 3 though. It would've been much cooler than just being thrown out of that window.

boba-fetts-revenge-the-death-of-mace-windu-by-warren-fu.jpg

Yea that's what I meant. Boba was a clone of Jango from the prequels.

Yeah He is mandalorian. He explains the lineage of his armor to Din at the end of the episode where he fights with Bo Katans people after she calls him a clone.

Back
Top Bottom