Starbucks kicks out 2 black men for nothing

ridiculous.

homie with the coolio hair should have known you can’t just go around certain types of people and environments looking too ethnic. its not even worth the headache or potential bloodshed anymore. if u gonna rock the wild hair stay in ur lane away from people who only ever saw that **** on tv.

anyone got info or pics of the employee who called? i wanna see something lol

Last edited:
homie with the coolio hair should have known you can’t just go around certain types of people and environments looking too ethnic. its not even worth the headache or potential bloodshed anymore. if u gonna rock the wild hair stay in ur lane away from people who only ever saw that **** on tv.

I’m not saying I don’t agree but it isn’t right. Profiling is wrong, period. My skin and hairstyle shouldn’t lead to confrontation with the police within 2 minutes of walking through the damn door.

Too add, the hair doesn’t even matter. I’ve rocked the waves all my life and still got stopped and searched...

I’m not saying I don’t agree but it isn’t right. Profiling is wrong, period. My skin and hairstyle shouldn’t lead to confrontation with the police within 2 minutes of walking through the damn door.

Too add, the hair doesn’t even matter. I’ve rocked the waves all my life and still got stopped and searched...

its absolutely ****** up but we’re now at a point of self preservation over unnecessary and possibly lethal confrontations/situations brought on by people being “uncomfortable”

Aren't they in Philly?

If you can't rock that hairstyle in a major city, where can you rock it?

They don't fear the hairstyle they fear his skin color. If he was bald she still would have called the cops.

Respectability politics is BS. That myth has been busted so many times throughout history.

Aren't they in Philly?

If you can't rock that hairstyle in a major city, where can you rock it?

They don't fear the hairstyle they fear his skin color. If he was bald she still would have called the cops.

Respectability politics is BS. That myth has been busted so many times throughout history.

it aint even respectability politics.

a term like respectability politics only even gonna come up on a site like this.

all of what youre saying is fine and good and sounds good in internet convos like this but at the end of the day ****** trying to survive.

i got the j cole type freeforms and i stay getting funny looks from older white folk. its the whole package: the skin color, the hair, fearing what they dont know...at the end of the day its not even worth the headache to deal with “unfamiliar” folk sometimes...but keep fighting the good fight homie.

i’m just saying sometimes u gotta take the small L just so you know you making it back home. I’m not playing the ‘call the cops’ game especially if I know I got that type of hairstyle to where a cop might pull up and now its worse for me.

for the record im not saying it WOULDNT have happened if he had waves, I’m saying that once “them” started to try to make a scene he should have been self aware of his environment and smelled some ******** coming and just left and told his homie/business partner to meet him at a books a million or a place where they typically dont try to make you buy something to stay as an excuse to be bigots...luckily the cops just made them leave but that **** could have went all types of ways that isnt worth it to try and be on some rosa parks ****.

Last edited:
Old racist white folks look at all Black men the same way.

I was recently at a restaurant for my grandma's birthday and this old white guy would not stop starring. I don't have a "scary" hairstyle.

The guy just had a problem with me because of my skin color.

If your hair is that much of a problem and you think it could lead to your death why don't you just cut your hair?

I used to have dreads (not freeform) and got looks from white people. Had braids, fades, fro, etc. It's not the hair that's causing the stares

it aint even respectability politics.

a term like respectability politics only even gonna come up on a site like this.

all of what youre saying is fine and good and sounds good in internet convos like this but at the end of the day *****s trying to survive.

i got the j cole type freeforms and i stay getting funny looks from older white folk. its the whole package: the skin color, the hair, fearing what they dont know...at the end of the day its not even worth the headache to deal with “unfamiliar” folk sometimes...but keep fighting the good fight homie.

i’m just saying sometimes u gotta take the small L just so you know you making it back home. I’m not playing the ‘call the cops’ game especially if I know I got that type of hairstyle to where a cop might pull up and now its worse for me.

for the record im not saying it WOULDNT have happened if he had waves, I’m saying that once “them” started to try to make a scene he should have been self aware of his environment and smelled some bull**** coming and just left and told his homie/business partner to meet him at a books a million or a place where they typically dont try to make you buy something to stay as an excuse to be bigots...luckily the cops just made them leave but that **** could have went all types of ways that isnt worth it to try and be on some rosa parks ****.

I understand, just sad we even have to have this type of talk.

I get it, don't know if I agree/disagree, but it is what it is man. SMH

30724456_10157441559956110_1642059898130792448_n.jpg

30743035_10157441559976110_1607744857487441920_n.jpg

30710750_10157441559981110_7868984937926361088_n.jpg

30743251_10157441566991110_195685732277288960_n.jpg

They HAVE to do this. It’s hitting them in the wallet.

And has that lady had her head kicked in yet? The hell are people waiting for?

Government shuts down for 24-48 hrs...crickets

Starbucks shuts down for 8 hrs...OH NO HOW WILL WE GET OUR LATTE'S AND CAPPUCCINO'S??? CURSE YOU STARBUCKS FOR CAVING INTO THE LIBERALZZZZ!!

honestly i highly doubt this
They’re closing stores for a day. They’re now paying for the training for thousands of workers. Yes it’s costing them money. The least they can do is respond to random tweets to save face

This racist broad called the police 2 minutes after they sat down. :smh: :lol:

Sound like these dudes got a pay off and they're doing a little tap dancing in this interview.

This racist broad called the police 2 minutes after they sat down. :smh: :lol:

Sound like these dudes got a pay off and they're doing a little tap dancing in this interview.

If they are the only 2 Black people impacted by Starbucks wilding and they got the bag why anyone else care?

So did she get "fired" or did she just quit so she wouldn't get eggs thrown at her on the way to work every day? Did she start a gofundme complaining about her freedom speech being violated?

Back
Top Bottom