Starbucks kicks out 2 black men for nothing

I hate the Trump supporters who say they just should have left. It was trespassing.

Sometimes you fight for something out of the principle. For someone to deny you access to the bathroom and calling the police on you, for doing nothing but sitting in an establishment waiting for someone.

It's seems to always be an excuse, he shouldn't have been walking down the street, he should have identified himself

“She just needed to sit in the back of the bus. What’s the big deal?”

“They have their own schools. Why do we need to integrate?”

Racists haven’t come up with something new in a LONG time.

Last edited:
I have been asked to leave or buy at places of business on more than 10 occasions ... This happens ALL THE TIME at lower margin establishments like restaurants and bars ... The space is literally money ...

When I was a bartender I would throw the white homeless guy out of the bar area just like the young black kid who wanted to do his homework at the bar top ... THE WORST was the snooty old rich white ladies who would buy one glass of wine and sit and talk for 3 hours ... they could get it too sometimes when we were busy ...

I'm not hip to exactly what happened here but I'm sure of two things: 1) This is only a national story because the lady was white and the kids were black 2) People being thrown out / arrested for trespassing is not abnormal ...

Really? That's the comparison you come up with?

ftfy

I don't understand how bike police work... they arrest you and take you to jail on the handlebars? I guess you just sit there and wait for one of the elite car cops to come. Meanwhile the whole time whoever they have handcuffed waiting in shame is talking all types of **** about how they don't have a car and probably have a drinking problem like Sylvester Stallone in Cop Land with slurred speech to boot. So pour out a cup of Joe for the 21 jump streets of the world because they don't get to run red lights and freak people out on the highway.

Effective in the city where there is major congestion and in parks. A bike can weave in and out of tight areas. Cuff your *** then call for a squad car to throw you in

Trespassing gets thrown around far too easily as an excuse for racism or violence.

“I shot him because he was trespassing on my property.” No, he walked up your path and knocked on your door, not illegal in any way.

“They were trespassing in our store”. No, it’s a place where people are invited to come in and purchase your goods - you can’t just exclude certain people because of your views.

The whole concept of “my place so I can do what I like” needs to be eradicated.

Trespassing gets thrown around far too easily as an excuse for racism or violence.

“They were trespassing in our store”. No, it’s a place where people are invited to come in and purchase your goods - you can’t just exclude certain people because of your views.

Were these gentlemen paying customers? If so, I can't see the reason the police were called.

I'm not black, but I don't believe in calling Police either.

I also believe that Starbucks is a safe / trusted place so that's why people do "Meetups" there.

They Bread this type of culture... how many sneaker deals or meetups with Craigslist thots models that I comfort them by having them meetup at Starbucks?? A lot, a lot

“I shot him because he was trespassing on my property.” No, he walked up your path and knocked on your door, not illegal in any way.

The whole concept of “my place so I can do what I like” needs to be eradicated.

I seriously hope you don't believe that last part

Also the thing about knocking on peoples' doors you don't know is that it's a B&E tactic.

Last edited:
2C454C46-32A4-4622-B0C8-5F16492D3856.jpeg
Someone on NT would still smash.

Also the thing about knocking on peoples' doors you don't know is that it's a B&E tactic.

Are we that broken as a society that that’s what people think though whenever someone knocks on their door? Instead of they might be lost? Or delivering s package? Or your new neighbour?

Don't take my word for it...

I'm just a fool on a messageboard

you can go try it out for yourself

but I wouldn't recommend it

my dissertation on the whole situation:

I think it's a case of White people seeing black people having fun and calling the cops on them. Because black people are cooler and chiller than them so they get angry and call the cops because they're afraid to lose contol of what they had.

It's called HATE, they're HATERS

some of them NOT ALL

you think Starbucks made the date almost a month away to cause this media attention for themselves? I’m sure there will be a “due to our stores being closed May 29th EVERY customer from 9-3pm will receive a free cake pop on June 1st”

Back
Top Bottom