Starbucks kicks out 2 black men for nothing

I have been asked to leave or buy at places of business on more than 10 occasions ... This happens ALL THE TIME at lower margin establishments like restaurants and bars ... The space is literally money ...

When I was a bartender I would throw the white homeless guy out of the bar area just like the young black kid who wanted to do his homework at the bar top ... THE WORST was the snooty old rich white ladies who would buy one glass of wine and sit and talk for 3 hours ... they could get it too sometimes when we were busy ...

I'm not hip to exactly what happened here but I'm sure of two things: 1) This is only a national story because the lady was white and the kids were black 2) People being thrown out / arrested for trespassing is not abnormal ...

Explain please.

What does Euro do better?

Europe has better inner cities but it's an illusion. That's where all the upper middle class -> wealthy live and all of their accommodations. Their suburbs and peripheral areas are basically the inner cities you would see in the U.S. (homelessness, unemployment, crime, gangs, etc.). If you were to visit Paris or Amsterdam proper, you'd see hardly any of these things until you started heading out of the city.

Now what Europe does do better is manage their limited space. Those countries don't have room for expansion like we do in the U.S, so they have to build up instead of out. In other words, improve on what they already have instead of trying to build more and more strip malls and housing developments.

The only coffee shops that don’t discriminate are Vietnamese coffee shops in San Jose.

Vietnamese+coffee+shop+while+topless..jpg

I have been asked to leave or buy at places of business on more than 10 occasions ... This happens ALL THE TIME at lower margin establishments like restaurants and bars ... The space is literally money ...

When I was a bartender I would throw the white homeless guy out of the bar area just like the young black kid who wanted to do his homework at the bar top ... THE WORST was the snooty old rich white ladies who would buy one glass of wine and sit and talk for 3 hours ... they could get it too sometimes when we were busy ...

I'm not hip to exactly what happened here but I'm sure of two things: 1) This is only a national story because the lady was white and the kids were black 2) People being thrown out / arrested for trespassing is not abnormal

Europe has better inner cities but it's an illusion. That's where all the upper middle class -> wealthy live and all of their accommodations. Their suburbs and peripheral areas are basically the inner cities you would see in the U.S. (homelessness, unemployment, crime, gangs, etc.). If you were to visit Paris or Amsterdam proper, you'd see hardly any of these things until you started heading out of the city.

Now what Europe does do better is manage their limited space. Those countries don't have room for expansion like we do in the U.S, so they have to build up instead of out. In other words, improve on what they already have instead of trying to build more and more strip malls and housing developments.
True.

Still, people wandering around the cities wouldn't have to wonder about using a business bathroom to relieve themselves because there actually are public bathrooms. Most are not free, but you don't have to deal with favoritism and bias just because you need to pee (which is how the original topic of this thread came to be).

North side Paris ...Southeast Amsterdam

I'm not hip to exactly what happened here but I'm sure of two things: 1) This is only a national story because the lady was white and the kids were black 2) People being thrown out / arrested for trespassing is not abnormal ...

You’re proud Trump Supporter. You love to see this stuff happen

North side Paris ...Southeast Amsterdam

So you’ve never been to a Borders or Barnes & Noble (of which often have Starbucks on the inside) and seen people reading, studying, etc all day without actually buying anything ?

LA Fitness kicks out two black gym goers....because.

Facebook user Tshyrad Oates posted video of himself at LA Fitness’ Secaucus, N.J., location. In explaining the video, Oates says he went to the gym to work out with a friend who was also a member of the club when he was approached by staff telling him that he needed to leave and pay.

hfbz5sdfpknim4l5otyn.png

ajelyugmxtdmjuft2piz.png

I hate the Trump supporters who say they just should have left. It was trespassing.

Sometimes you fight for something out of the principle. For someone to deny you access to the bathroom and calling the police on you, for doing nothing but sitting in an establishment waiting for someone.

It's seems to always be an excuse, he shouldn't have been walking down the street, he should have identified himself

Back
Top Bottom