start to say your good bye to jordan brand

Well now that a lot of us finally got the 11/12 pack and don't see anything better coming out for 2009 some of us will say our good bye to jordan brand andkeep on with our life. I will like to say thanks to jordan brand for a great year in cdp and xx3 and thanks for 13 years of me buying sneakers and having funwaiting on line and rocking them from 5th grade all the way to college thanks again its been fun. Only will buy if they come out with something really goodexample space jams,white/red 12/bordex 7 or iv cement other than that's thanks and wish them the best with them fusion crap Bye!!!!!!! Saving money timeweeeppaaaaaa

im sure that they will release something good sometime through the year, i cant see them not releasing some sort of heat. just stay open minded and do likeme....just copp retro's.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

im sure that they will release something good sometime through the year, i cant see them not releasing some sort of heat. just stay open minded and do like me....just copp retro's.

yea they maybe might just drop some nice quality and nice cw retro's
just keep on a look out
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

eek.gif
I'm not done till they bring back the VI wht/infra; but the pack iscool I guess, the quality better than I thought, not feelin the backwards Jumpman and not sure if I'm entirely satisfied with them
ohwell.gif
Anyways now its time to catch up on stuff, and wait as JB might bring backsomething good in 2009, the more people that leave JB the better
laugh.gif

If JB knows what's good for them then they'll drop something worthwhile. The fusions aren't gonna cut it and CP/Melo can't carry the brand.

I'm done! The only other JB releases I would like to see are the Space Jams, White/Cement III's, and the Infrared VI's. Nike 2009>JB 2009
wink.gif

Originally Posted by tz85

Well now that a lot of us finally got the 11/12 pack and don't see anything better coming out for 2009 some of us will say our good bye to jordan brand and keep on with our life. I will like to say thanks to jordan brand for a great year in cdp and xx3 and thanks for 13 years of me buying sneakers and having fun waiting on line and rocking them from 5th grade all the way to college thanks again its been fun. Only will buy if they come out with something really good example space jams,white/red 12/bordex 7 or iv cement other than that's thanks and wish them the best with them fusion crap Bye!!!!!!! Saving money time weeeppaaaaaa
My thoughts exactly.

I wouldn't be surprised if I see you all saying "definite cop!","they're growing on me" and start buying later next year and thefollowing year.

Yep this is also my goodbye to the Jordan game, unless of course they start coming with that heat. I will wait for playoff 13's.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

wow 11s quality SUCKS!!! i hate it its soo bad

Yeah, I'm not going to be shy about rocking these... I'm not going to baby them. The materials are sub-par to some variants I've seen. The XII ison point, though.

im done also........now its time to collect older retros..........no more wastin stupid amount for *%$##*$$.......

thanks for the memories.

1991-2008.

i will never cop any new releases unless they retro the infrared vi, white red xii, and space jams again.

i do still need carmines and old love 1s though.

I see your point but i think they will retro some heat or come up with at least one heat shoe down the line..

With the quality that JB is putting out there is no point in buying jays anymore I thought even with the other sub par cdp that released that JB would go allout with the XIs because of the love and hype yet JB was smart and made them cheap as hell and they still sold tons
smh.gif

Jordan Brand has been dead to me. I might cop a pair that I wanted from back in the day or something cheap but that's it. I will always love Jordan Brandcause a lot of my high school memories was with me rocking their kicks but with all the over saturation and excess retros it's done. They have to work realhard to revive that brand and AJ 09 is not the way...No one would wear those in my hood

Originally Posted by greatone33333

FUSION 11'S OR 6 RINGS SPACE JAMS WOULD BE NICE
ya why not have jb ruin another retro everyone loves that would be real nice
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom