Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

To answer your question, YES. lolz, how do you not get it. And steroids to sneakers, that's a good comparison. Inject some juice into your brain and see if it makes you more intelligent!

Comparison between steroids to shoes is using something to enhance your natural ability . So an nba player should not feel the same glory with his ultra light flywire nikes allowing him to add another 5" to his vertical cause of his kicks? They should play barefoot to feel the FULL glory of their achievement.Get what im saying, or are you that dunce?
It is a bad analogy.  My personal feelings aside, it really isnt a good analogy at all.

P.S.  Dunce is a noun.

Originally Posted by Durden7

To answer your question, YES. lolz, how do you not get it. And steroids to sneakers, that's a good comparison. Inject some juice into your brain and see if it makes you more intelligent!

Comparison between steroids to shoes is using something to enhance your natural ability . So an nba player should not feel the same glory with his ultra light flywire nikes allowing him to add another 5" to his vertical cause of his kicks? They should play barefoot to feel the FULL glory of their achievement.Get what im saying, or are you that dunce?
It is a bad analogy.  My personal feelings aside, it really isnt a good analogy at all.

P.S.  Dunce is a noun.
What happened to PM's regarding steroid talk? No joke, your constant nitpicking on anything you disagree about is more of a cancer to this thread than any steroid conversation.

dont see why people get mad about others juicing. its a personal choice. some people just want to take it to a higher level.

but Brettthejett you dont need to juice to hit 315 on bench man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

P.S.  Dunce is a noun.
What happened to PM's regarding steroid talk? No joke, your constant nitpicking on anything you disagree about is more of a cancer to this thread than any steroid conversation.
You referring to me?

P.S.  Dunce is a noun.
You referring to me?
Yes.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

dont see why people get mad about others juicing. its a personal choice. some people just want to take it to a higher level.

laugh.gif

One year and I can't even press 185
sick.gif
. I have no ****

You referring to me?
Yes.
The PMs I was referring to were about specific questions on what to take, etc.  General debates on the topic are perfectly fine and are better suited for being available for everyone to see.  That I dont have a problem with. 

Constant nitpicking?  Whatever it is, it certainly isnt constant.  I rarely post in here.  It also isnt nitpicking.  If I disagree with something, then my thoughts and opinions are in no way considered nitpicking.  If thats nitpicking then theres a TON of nitpicking going on in this thread.  I think youre just throwing out words. 

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

I just had surgery in my right leg. I Can't hit the gym Hard yet, but I'm thinking about hitting the pool, and build up muscle and stay in shape by swimming laps.. I can't do cardio to lose weight, so swimming is the next best thing..& i wont be straining my right leg as much.. Any good workouts or equipment for swimming? Somebody was telling me that you can buy fins and gains muscle pretty fast.. From what i hear.. But Any advice Ill take. thanks NT.
Have you thought about using a kick-board to lean on so you can focus on strengthening your legs and not worrying about staying above water?

Word^, my form is perfect at 170-190 for benchpress, anything after 200 is where i got to lower reps to keep form.

Lol we got steroid talk goin again....? Yea u def don't need steroid to bench 315.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

laugh.gif

sick.gif
. I have no ****
thats not that bad dude, everyone starts somewhere.

once you get that youll feel
pimp.gif
, same with 225, 275, and 315

Got into a boating accident the other day..(I know a BOATING ACCIDENT!?!?!). The boat I was in was not at fault, however it was a sad say, the other driver did not survive. I ended up with a concussion and a bunch of cuts and bruises. I was going to start going 100% the day after the fishing trip. I have some time to wait now
frown.gif

muscle milk is terrible, ingredients are subpar especially for the price.

taste is not so amazing anymore either, but a few years ago its taste was a strong point compared to most competitors.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

laugh.gif

sick.gif
. I have no ****

pimp.gif

That's what I keep telling my self... but after a while of very little progress I just feel
tired.gif

On chest days I start with 3 sets 135x6 Incline and then do 2 sets 165x6 Flat... and the last reps on flat are a STRUGGLE

taste is not so amazing anymore either, but a few years ago its taste was a strong point compared to most competitors.
alternative? basically i'm gonna start lifting at school 5 days a week with the football trainer and was wondering if I should be taking any supplements and what kind.

laugh.gif

sick.gif
. I have no ****

pimp.gif
1 yr though b? are you not progressively adding weight? adding 5lbs a workout would've been had you over.  Who am i to talk though, i only bench 135, but it's more than the last session, which was more than the last session...

but would you say that for the quality ingredients it contains it gets done what it says it will?

Muscle Milk was found to have dangerous levels of arsenic by Consumer Reports. Same for EAS Myoplex ready-made shakes. Even if that study didn't exist, that stuff is too expensive for what it contains.

Is it possible to build a wider back by doing deadlifts and bent over rows, but not pull ups?? I'm trying to workout in my honegym to save some money right now. I don't have a pull up bar and don't think I have a strong enough door frame to support one (6'1" 210 lbs). Thanks for any help

Back
Top Bottom