Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

What is good snackable fruit, being easy to pack for lunch and what not?
Apples. I love Gala apples. Nice and crispy. Oranges, nectarines.

Carrots, Celery + Hummus is a nice snack as well.

does any one else have a problem with uneven pecs..my left pec is a bit bigger then my right..its seems to be around pec minor area (and my right pec is stronger then my left)...i do db exercise flat and incline.. but i also do the fly machine andbenchpress and cables as well when i preform my chest workout..
HELP need some info advice??

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I wrote about this a little while back...

http://www.webmd.com/food...ks-have-unhealthy-metals
Popular protein drinks with names like Muscle Milk and EAS Myoplex -- favorites of teens, gym rats, boomers, and pregnant women -- can contain potentially unsafe levels of heavy metals and other harmful substances, according to an investigation by Consumer Reports.
Consumer Reports says these three products are of special concern:
EAS Myoplex Original Rich Dark Chocolate Shake has an average of 16.9 micrograms of arsenic in three servings -- more than the 15 micrograms a day that is the proposed USP limit. It has an average of 5.1 micrograms of cadmium for three servings -- above the USP limit of 5 micrograms a day.

Take it fwiw.

thats drinking THree of the individual shakes a day, who ever said they bought EAS, your fine by drinking just 1-2 post workout or whenever a day 

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

my fav fruits are blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, etc. which would be more convenient to eat than stuff like an orange or an apple since it takes less time. but theyre soft so youd need like tupperware or something to bring them in, not sure if that would be an inconvenience. otherwise stick to hard stuff like apples.

honestly i cant think of a fruit i dont like though, i eat them all.

ill let you guys know how it goes if i go thru with it. i probably will at this point, ive already paid for a bunch of top quality test prop + hcg + toremifene so it will be hard not to give in once its all chillin in front of me

im thinking 8-10 wks 100mg eod which is really light and its test only so its pretty harmless

Id go with 50mg ed to keep levels more stable. How do you plan on running the hcg?.

Originally Posted by NEX87

does any one else have a problem with uneven pecs..my left pec is a bit bigger then my right..its seems to be around pec minor area (and my right pec is stronger then my left)...i do db exercise flat and incline.. but i also do the fly machine andbenchpress and cables as well when i preform my chest workout..
HELP need some info advice??
Cut that at all and just do guillotine presses, dumbbell presses, and a negative of some sort at the end; more mass in left but more strength in right?. Mass=muscle? Mass=fat/space? When flexed or after/before work out?, Stick to the 3 simple exercises and maybe using some extensions as a warm-up; maybe it is just a matter of over-doing it. Either way, warm up with extensions and start off with the guillotine, right after dumbbell presses, and then i do any sort of negatives until i feel the twitch.

My man joe crossed over. Joe you up for a challenge? Let's compare ur cut to my natural cut in 8-10 weeks. It'll be interesting.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

My man joe crossed over. Joe you up for a challenge? Let's compare ur cut to my natural cut in 8-10 weeks. It'll be interesting.

Gonna need before and after from both
smile.gif

Just curious.. can you translate "test prop + hcg + toremifene" to english :P what is hcg??

Also, how did you go about purchasing/obtaining? I've always wondered that.

Just curious.. can you translate "test prop + hcg + toremifene" to english :P what is hcg??

hCG isn't AAS its part of a PCT (Post cycle therapy).

Once the test is introduced to the body regular function of the testicles halts. The body then tries to fix this by releasing an excess amount of estrogen and that is the cause of guys getting depressed, gyno, and holding water weight. This is why guys get smaller nuts when they run a cycle (penis size stays the same).

The hCG binds to estrogen precursors and drops estrogen out of the system to help maintain natural homeostasis. This is also why AAS gets such a bad rep (other than ethical reasons). Kids will hop on a cycle and have no idea what PCT is and heavily slant their hormonal homeostasis because they were given some stuff based off broscience from some dic head in the gym that tells the kid its going to get them huge. The kid ends up getting depressed with gyno and a whole bunch of water weight. Toreminfene is also an anti-e substance to run along with hCG

Without PCT guys are also known to loose 40-60% of their gains from the sheer amount of water they put on from an unprecedented cycle.

Guys, seriously.

Lets not get the thread closed by playing show and tell with our sauce. Even if it isn't your pic.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Once the test is introduced to the body regular function of the testicles halts. The body then tries to fix this by releasing an excess amount of estrogen and that is the cause of guys getting depressed, gyno, and holding water weight. This is why guys get smaller nuts when they run a cycle (penis size stays the same).

The hCG binds to estrogen precursors and drops estrogen out of the system to help maintain natural homeostasis. This is also why AAS gets such a bad rep (other than ethical reasons). Kids will hop on a cycle and have no idea what PCT is and heavily slant their hormonal homeostasis because they were given some stuff based off broscience from some dic head in the gym that tells the kid its going to get them huge. The kid ends up getting depressed with gyno and a whole bunch of water weight. Toreminfene is also an anti-e substance to run along with hCG

Without PCT guys are also known to loose 40-60% of their gains from the sheer amount of water they put on from an unprecedented cycle.

Incorrect. Hcg (human chorionic gonadotropin) is a pregnancy hormone, found in pregnant womens urine. Hcg mimics LH (luteinizing hormone) which stimulate the testes to produce testosrerone. Taking aas will stop the production of LH thus stopping the production testosterone. So with hcg mimicing LH your testes continue to produce testosterone on its own without being shut down completely. This is why hcg is used during and after a cycle. Also, hcg can RAISE estrogen.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

my fav fruits are blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, etc. which would be more convenient to eat than stuff like an orange or an apple since it takes less time. but theyre soft so youd need like tupperware or something to bring them in, not sure if that would be an inconvenience. otherwise stick to hard stuff like apples.

ill let you guys know how it goes if i go thru with it. i probably will at this point, ive already paid for a bunch of top quality test prop + hcg + toremifene so it will be hard not to give in once its all chillin in front of me

im thinking 8-10 wks 100mg eod which is really light and its test only so its pretty harmless

Id go with 50mg ed to keep levels more stable. How do you plan on running the hcg?.
ahh man i would but pinning eod is scaring me enough, i hate needles and also am sort of afraid of scar tissue. is it really that big of a deal if i do eod?

hcg will be 150iu 2x/wk from wks 3- 8 or 10

Originally Posted by Money Making A

Joe, what did you get for your PCT?

Tamoxifen
im actually doing toremifene but i might get clomid and nolva on hand just in case since they are so cheap / available. less sides with tor i hear

haha well i havent crossed over til i actually pin so who knows.  but i will be cutting 100% natural, i found some studies that show test works better the lower your bf% is so once i get cut im gonna try for some lean mass with the prop. supposedly it causes minimal bloating

ahh man i would but pinning eod is scaring me enough, i hate needles and also am sort of afraid of scar tissue. is it really that big of a deal if i do eod?

Tamoxifen
im actually doing toremifene but i might get clomid and nolva on hand just in case since they are so cheap / available. less sides with tor i hear

haha well i havent crossed over til i actually pin so who knows.  but i will be cutting 100% natural, i found some studies that show test works better the lower your bf% is so once i get cut im gonna try for some lean mass with the prop. supposedly it causes minimal bloating

My bad. Thought i saw tamox. Ed and eod makes a big diff for me specially during the end. Butt cheeks have alot of space lol. I rotate my cheeks daily. I dnt do delts cause im 90% of the time im gonna hit a nerve and i hate that feeling.

Incorrect. Hcg (human chorionic gonadotropin) is a pregnancy hormone, found in pregnant womens urine. Hcg mimics LH (luteinizing hormone) which stimulate the testes to produce testosrerone. Taking aas will stop the production of LH thus stopping the production testosterone. So with hcg mimicing LH your testes continue to produce testosterone on its own without being shut down completely. This is why hcg is used during and after a cycle. Also, hcg can RAISE estrogen.
Actually, both can be true.

I don't think I'm ever going to be cut like that. I'd have to do some serious hard work and diet changing.

Whats funny too me is I've added at least 60 pounds to my bench over the past few months, as well as pretty much every where else, and I have not gained or lost a single pound
laugh.gif

Actually, both can be true.

Im up for debate. If you dont mind posting any article or medical research regarding to hcg binding to estrogen. You may have it confused with exemestane.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Being on Creatine Monohydrate gets me real bloated at night. I'm taking 5 grams with my protein shake (preworkout and once in the morning if im off) and I see the effects as I can lift heavier and go longer when lifting. But once 8-9 pm hits, the lower part of my stomach gets bloated and its kind of discouraging.
Yeah I stopped taking creatine. I only took it for like a week, it defiantly had me feeling bloated, I know it puts water in your muscles. I just didn't like it.

Tamoxifen

My bad. Thought i saw tamox. Ed and eod makes a big diff for me specially during the end. Butt cheeks have alot of space lol. I rotate my cheeks daily. I dnt do delts cause im 90% of the time im gonna hit a nerve and i hate that feeling.
did you just do glutes or did you try quads too? i was thinking of rotating glute, ventroglute, quad, delt but quad sounds painful as %%%+

Tamoxifen

did you just do glutes or did you try quads too? i was thinking of rotating glute, ventroglute, quad, delt but quad sounds painful as %%%+

Damn, lol. Glutes is good by itself, especially for eod. A lump comes a day after inj and is usually gone a day after that. So you have good amount of healing time plus 3 diff areas on each cheek to inj. I also prefer glutes cause it wont interfere with ur workout like a sore lumped up delt or quad. I usually inj hcg in my quads since the gauge is 25. No pain no lumps.Kinda good thing u didnt start with test e. Had my glues emobil for days. Could even lay down.

What are ya'lls opinions on Creatine powders vs. Creatine pills.

I'm looking to possibly start a cycle and don't want to have to consume a HUGE after workout shake since I'm already doing the 2 scoops of Pro Complex protein.

Also, Creatine is effective if only taken after workout right? It doesn't need to be had beforehand?

What are ya'lls opinions on Creatine powders vs. Creatine pills.

I'm looking to possibly start a cycle and don't want to have to consume a HUGE after workout shake since I'm already doing the 2 scoops of Pro Complex protein.

Also, Creatine is effective if only taken after workout right? It doesn't need to be had beforehand?

Back
Top Bottom