Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by pchen83

I dont really take fat burners but do they work? I heard good things about oxy elite pro

Only temporary.  I knew a dude that took fat burners and there were crazy side effects.  Plus, you want people mirin your hard work, not b/c you pop pills
You dont even squat man
laugh.gif
what does that have to do with your original question?

I dont really take fat burners but do they work? I heard good things about oxy elite pro

Only temporary.  I knew a dude that took fat burners and there were crazy side effects.  Plus, you want people mirin your hard work, not b/c you pop pills
You dont even squat man
laugh.gif
what does that have to do with your original question?

laugh.gif
Just messing with ya , I be mirin squats is all

for those who cut and bulk or at least try to drop bf% at some point (cover your ears durden)

when are you guys starting to cut for spring break/summer?

smh eating at 2:30 in the morning. Got peer pressured into joining the fellas at waffle house. 2 egg whites and toast with a glass of oj for me. Feeling kinda bad about it.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

anyone just going natural ?

no whey, no multi, no nothing?

ive tried it before.............its boring
laugh.gif

really though, there are supplements that aid in endurance and recovery.........if youre serious in the gym i def believe in them.

ya gotta at least go with the basics....

I guess I do.

Vit. D in the winter when I remember to take it, but other than that nothing.

for those who cut and bulk or at least try to drop bf% at some point (cover your ears durden)

laugh.gif

Ill be starting my cut in april (no joke)

Originally Posted by EMkicks

smh eating at 2:30 in the morning. Got peer pressured into joining the fellas at waffle house. 2 egg whites and toast with a glass of oj for me. Feeling kinda bad about it.

indifferent.gif
shut the hell up.

And i guess technically i'm in a cut.  When i started back in the gym with the extra weight, i did strength training and built some muscle, but still have extra fat.  I miss it though, i prefer that to the 12 rep fat loss routine.

thats what im doing, its kinda sad imo when people think that they need all of that stuff. 

I am excited for a cut... I'm more into starving than bingeing. Of course a balance would be cool but that's not fun.

Probably march/april

I can drop to 8% in 5 weeks EASY

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

all i know is once i hit 200. im cutting. its kinda frustrating when your car is broken and youre forced to walk to the gym sometimes because the bus only comes once every hour. hinders your gains somewhat. im at 180 so i got a long ways to go.

I'm trying to drop weight I've already lost a bunch I've been taking wheybolic protein mix after my workouts (2 scoops for about 3 months know) do u think this would cause me to gain weight because it seeks like I've been trying to loose 15-20 lbs for ever know

How do you get the dumbbells up for shoulder press without a spotter? Now that I can't curl them, it's becoming an issue. I had to stand up and clean them today, then sit back down. Is there a better way to do this?

Originally Posted by scshift

How do you get the dumbbells up for shoulder press without a spotter? Now that I can't curl them, it's becoming an issue. I had to stand up and clean them today, then sit back down. Is there a better way to do this?
Use less weight

Originally Posted by scshift

Place them on your knees, then hoist (sp) them up one at a time using your knees.... works everytime

^ yup, the knee boost is great on my last sets I have.
really been slacking weights wise, gotta get back on track before i really start loosing strength

Just downloaded the Feb 2011 issue of Men's Health magazine and it says that if you grip the bar VERY hard like you're trying to break it during your bench press, it helps you lift more. It says do it during the whole set. Don't know if that's common knowledge but I thought I would share...

Back
Top Bottom