Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by chuck67

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

wat about some advice for a skinny nter trynna get some put on some weight?

lots of protein, take creatine, a multi and lift heavy brah. 
on a side note i originally weighed 179 weighed myself on the scales... and 173!!! ya boy was at the gym wit the 
happy.gif
 face on lol. it took me about 6 days on oxy elite normal doseage and a somewhat strict diet.. I can see the body fat slowly dissapearing now. its an awesome feeling i use to could pinch and grab the fat on my stomach area.. now i can just barely get any fat when i pinch myself lol. also i didnt do much cardio at all. probably about 25 minutes worth the whole week. 

do you feel like you've lost any muscle mass at all? or does it seem to all be fat? cause im thinking about trying out oep as well

Nope haven't lost a lick of muscle. All the weight lost has been from the fat on my chest/stomach. i can finally see my six pack now that was covered in bodyfat lol. and i do agree about having to pee alot but i do drink about a gallon of water a day so.. Definetly give it a try bro. iwas skeptical at first aswell but this stuff is the real deal. 

Is this a good idea for HIIT training inside- Stair Master machine (that moves actual stairs at different speeds up to level 15) on level 11 for 3 mins then level 2 for 1 min repeat through four cycles for 16 mins total.

As for my lifting I work out Back/Biceps and Chest/Triceps twice a week each. Today I started to do two different exercises 3 sets each alternating until I finish before taking a break. I'm trying to ramp up the intensity and intervals to put in some principles of P90/Insanity.

I'm trying to re shape my body, but I hate not working out in the gym. I'd love to do a cycle of insanity, but I go insane not being able to lift weights. I might just do insanity and lift like 2 or 3 times a week as well.

Can anyone recommend me a good beginning running routine? I hate running, but I want to get back into basketball shape. Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Is this a good idea for HIIT training inside- Stair Master machine (that moves actual stairs at different speeds up to level 15) on level 11 for 3 mins then level 2 for 1 min repeat through four cycles for 16 mins total.

As for my lifting I work out Back/Biceps and Chest/Triceps twice a week each. Today I started to do two different exercises 3 sets each alternating until I finish before taking a break. I'm trying to ramp up the intensity and intervals to put in some principles of P90/Insanity.

I'm trying to re shape my body, but I hate not working out in the gym. I'd love to do a cycle of insanity, but I go insane not being able to lift weights. I might just do insanity and lift like 2 or 3 times a week as well.

No legs or shoulders???

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

You just +!$+#! up son's mental game now.
yo I swear every post you make has me 
roll.gif
roll.gif

(see what I did there)
JOE CAMEL SMOOTH wrote:
i love my self

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

get some pics up, skinny

shadykay, what is your height/weight/BF% ??

I'd like to get there by this summer... two or three months 

can somebody put me on to good shoulder workouts. I have dumbells 15-20 lbs and a barbell with probably only 35-40 pounds of weights for it. any help would be appreciated im feelin mad frail right now im tryin to get ready for the beach.

I have two pretty brawl friends (friggin were STICKS before, now they are bulked the hell up and cut). So I know their routines work but basically...
Probably 4-6 different exercises, 5 sets each. 4 sets of weights getting heavier, then a burn set at the end. When I think about it, it seems like thats overworking thus being counter-productive, but after doing it I feel great, and judging how they look now from before, id say it works. Is this fine?

Also after a good back workout, (^ same as there, 4-5 exercises, 5 sets), would it be counter productive to hit biceps right after? I did it today, felt great but I didnt want to overwork. 

First time coming in this forum. I was bored lurking around general and found it. Anyways, I consider myself to be very health conscience with my diet/gym/cardio habits. I'm a Physical Education major and I train my friends in my spare time so I'm constantly up on new research studies and exercise science. But recently I was introduced to Aloe Vera shakes and seriously I'm the biggest supporter of them now and figured I'd share it with other health conscience people. So here's how I came to find out about Aloe shakes. The day after a crazy party I had a major hangover so a friend of mine took me to a local juice stand that she had been trying to get me go to for awhile. She said it would cure my hangover better than anything else. I went because I didn't have my car with me and was forced to go where ever she took me. I'm glad I went though after the aloe shake by the time I got home the hangover was gone (maybe a 10-15min ride. Seriously.) Impressed by the shake I went home and did some research on Aloe Vera and the health benifits and was shocked by all I found. But the way the guy at the juice stand made the aloe shakes was horrible. It was just aloe, ice, and water. It was like drinking a leaf. Now instead of going to the juice stand I make my shakes at home. I mix it with my protein powder and frozen fruit. I've been sticking with the aloe shakes for a couple weeks now and love the results. My metabolism is faster, energy levels are up, look more lean (more vascular). But the best result is clear skin. I've struggled with moderate acne for years now and like everyone else tried everything. Couple weeks of aloe shakes and my skin has never looked better. Just something for ya'll to think about adding to your diets. The type of aloe is Elephant Aloe Vera you can find at your local produce market. Do your own research here is a link to start you off  but I highly suggest trying it out.
httphttp://aloeforhealth.cephashotshop.com/aloe-facts.html://aloeforhealth.cephashotshop.com/aloe-facts.html

Originally Posted by shaolin

Time for me to start participating... happy to see a new start.. i didnt want to jump into that 300 page thread
smh.gif

laugh.gif
This is how i feel coming to this thread 2 years later with 400 pages more
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

New thread with clip notes on page 1 plz? lol

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I have two pretty brawl friends (friggin were STICKS before, now they are bulked the hell up and cut). So I know their routines work but basically...
Probably 4-6 different exercises, 5 sets each. 4 sets of weights getting heavier, then a burn set at the end. When I think about it, it seems like thats overworking thus being counter-productive, but after doing it I feel great, and judging how they look now from before, id say it works. Is this fine?

Also after a good back workout, (^ same as there, 4-5 exercises, 5 sets), would it be counter productive to hit biceps right after? I did it today, felt great but I didnt want to overwork. 

Doing your back and biceps on the same day is fine, a lot of people do it, though you probably don't have to do much since most of the major back exercises also work your biceps.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

so... is it that bad eating only 1000-1500 calories a day?
nerd.gif

tryna lose some weight without excercise....

1,000 isn't bad....don't know if you'll lose much though without no work outs...you'll prob just be stuck at where you are now.

Back
Top Bottom