Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

So I'm reading great reviews with the MHP ISO-FAST 50.

I think this will now be my go-to protein.

The sodium on that is crazy bro.... You should try dymitize ISO 100, its a really good isolate protein plus it doesn't have those extra chemicals.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

do they make ready to drink or just the powder

no they dont, why waste money on pre made when you buy the powder and make your own with most likely less cal and just water.

if you want the best taste go with Myofusion, in water is amazing
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
gone through 2 tubs recently, ordered 2 more 5lb the other day
yeah i heard about them so you think that would be my best option for post workout 

of course, i use it for my post workout. its a great blend, amazing taste. trust me, its a good protein.

Think I'm done w/ my bulking phase and want to start cutting. Can anyone give me an effective schedule and plan of workouts they'd recommend? I'm 5'10 and currently at 195 lbs and want to work off my stomach gut I've gradually put on during my bulking. 
I'm sure this is a frequent question in this thread so if anybody wants, they can PM me instead of posting in here. Thanks in advance. 

Repost-

I need to cycle off of my product that i just finished.. Anyone here take Dymatized Xpand Caffeine Free version.. does it still give you the pre workout energy? Is this ok to take as a

cycling off product? And does this taste any different than the caffeine version?

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

Repost-

I need to cycle off of my product that i just finished.. Anyone here take Dymatized Xpand Caffeine Free version.. does it still give you the pre workout energy? Is this ok to take as a

cycling off product? And does this taste any different than the caffeine version?
cant take caffeine fam?

Originally Posted by jonwin

Think I'm done w/ my bulking phase and want to start cutting. Can anyone give me an effective schedule and plan of workouts they'd recommend? I'm 5'10 and currently at 195 lbs and want to work off my stomach gut I've gradually put on during my bulking. 
I'm sure this is a frequent question in this thread so if anybody wants, they can PM me instead of posting in here. Thanks in advance. 

I'm in the same boat. Also looking for recommendations 

anyone got tips for burning lower belly fat? i know its the hardest fat to cut but i wanna see those lower abs
wink.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

So I'm reading great reviews with the MHP ISO-FAST 50.

I think this will now be my go-to protein.

The sodium on that is crazy bro.... You should try dymitize ISO 100, its a really good isolate protein plus it doesn't have those extra chemicals.

Cardio heads like myself have a higher need for sodium. Sodium isn't all that bad people make it seem to be.

After I hardcore lift for about an hour, I drink a shake of this stuff. Then I usually shoot around for about 10-20 minutes, then start/host my no-rest Cross Fit class for 45 minutes, then hop on the treadmill for maybe 20-30 minutes, then hit the elyptical for 20 minutes.

As you can see, I usually burn around 2000-3000 calories on workout days. (3-5x a week)

Originally Posted by struong8

Originally Posted by Navarretr

Counting calories... Any easy way to do it? Apps? Or tips? Anything will help.

What do you do if you're eating a slice of pizza or a sandwich from work and you don't know the amount of calories? Thanks

Theres an app for iphones/itouch/pads called  MyFitnessPal that I use. Pretty handy app, not sure if they have it for android users. 

This.

Working out has never been a problem for me its always been my diet. My brother put me onto this 3 weeks ago and its literally been a game changer for me. Tracks your food intake (breaks it down into macros) and workouts to give you an idea of whether you're hitting your daily caloric goals.

Very useful if you need some strong accountability to help you keep focused on your fitness goals. Like a food journal on crack

Originally Posted by k32m

Originally Posted by jonwin

I'm in the same boat. Also looking for recommendations 
Some good articles on HIIT (high intensity interval training). The best way to burn fat fast IMO. Don't forget to cut calories while you're cutting. Do some research on carb cycling also.

Edit: Forgot to post the articles
laugh.gif

http://www.bodybuilding.c...fat-burning-program.html
http://www.laststopfatlos...st-hiit-training-routine

Critique my nutrition.
Show me where I can make improvements.
Any help is appreciated.

Meal #1: Oatmeal with 1 scoop of whey
Meal #2: PB&J sandwich on whole wheat bread
Meal #3: 1 cup of microwaved veggies and 1 cup of uncle ben's brown rice
Meal #4: Whey protein shake which consists of 1cup of oats, 1 banana, and a tablespoon of juice concentrate
Meal #5: 1 turkey burger with 1 cup of veggies

Food that I eat here and there:
almonds, 1 banana, and 1 cup of veggies with beans.
Cheat Meals: 200-400 calorie cheat meals every day

Any good ways to remain in a cutting regiment while training to build speed and stamina when running. I don't want to sacrifice my weight regiment bc im finally gettn awesome gains in regards to muscle.

The main reason I ask is bc I am doing the Spartan race in june and the Warrior Dash in July.

I did a regular 5 last week and completing it in 39 min made me quite upset.

So any lifters train for speed and stamina too????

Thanks NTfamb

Make sure that peanut butter is natural and not that processed skippy crap. If you can, try and add some fish, spinach (raw is the best), and some fruit like grapes, mangoes, berries etc.

Originally Posted by AME416

Need a new 5lb ON jug
 I've tried the strawberry
grin.gif

Loved the chocolate
pimp.gif

what should I try next?

Cookies and Cream is fire

Was wondering how strawberry tasted. Not too good?

Back
Top Bottom