Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

the Bod Pod is NOT THE most accurate body fat measurement tool. Based on medical literature it gives varying degrees of under and overestimating body fat percentages for males and females when compared with the true gold standard in measurement which consists of either hydrostatic weighing or a DEXA scan.

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Can somebody suggest some 'DECENT' tasting Casein Protein Powder (when mixed with water)? I tried ON Vanilla Cream last night and it almost made me puke
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah its not great.

i like to throw in a tablespoon of peanut butter and some ice and its much tastier that way

For best taste for casein, you can't beat the UP 2.0 by Xtreme Formulations. Kind of pricey, but when they have the hugeness sale it's a pretty good buy.

Money87 wrote:
Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

I got a vein in my right hand that if i use heavy weights it gets stressed and it feels like i need to give in and drop it before it gets too stressed or gets pulled.

I feels like i cant fulfill my potential heavy lift.

Ive tried to wait it out and let it heal, but its been bugging me for the past few months to a year.

What do.

I get that too especially when doing curls and skull crushes. I've heard it's from holding the weights too tight. I just man up and fight through it. The Results are worth the 20-30 seconds of pain
sounds dangerous though...feels like it would be a permanent pull

Originally Posted by Club 27

Can somebody suggest some 'DECENT' tasting Casein Protein Powder (when mixed with water)? I tried ON Vanilla Cream last night and it almost made me puke
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah its not great.

i like to throw in a tablespoon of peanut butter and some ice and its much tastier that way

Chocolate is always the safest flavor to take.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah its not great.

This.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Anyone going to EDC? How bad do raves/molly typically mess with your body/aesthetics?
I usually get really dehydrated so I would imagine you get a little more cut without the water retention. Just a guess though. Usually when I'm rolling the last thing I notice is MY body
laugh.gif
As far as afterwards, I've ranged from afterglow where I enjoyed and had some good workouts to being borderline depressed and not wanting to leave the house. Its always a crapshoot in my experience

i just recently hurt my ankle, can i still goto the gym and work my upper body or should i rest my ankle? what kind of workout can i do without pain if yes

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

i just recently hurt my ankle, can i still goto the gym and work my upper body or should i rest my ankle? what kind of workout can i do without pain if yes

wondering the same thing, last week i twisted my foot and it hurts like hell. i have been doing my regular routine except for leg day.

wondering the same thing, last week i twisted my foot and it hurts like hell. i have been doing my regular routine except for leg day.

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Only work you should be doing on your twisted ankle is stability stuff on the stretching mats.  (balancing on the injured foot/ stretching it/ balancing on the bocci ball)
Otherwise, you can do every upper body lift.

Originally Posted by topherr

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

laugh.gif
 yeah its not great.

This.

Chocolate by ON mixed with fat free milk!!! Also try your vanilla wit simply smart fat free chocolate milk. Either can be mixed with some pb2 for a bomb before bed shake. Your welcome

Money87 wrote:

I got a vein in my right hand that if i use heavy weights it gets stressed and it feels like i need to give in and drop it before it gets too stressed or gets pulled.

I feels like i cant fulfill my potential heavy lift.

Ive tried to wait it out and let it heal, but its been bugging me for the past few months to a year.

What do.

I get that too especially when doing curls and skull crushes. I've heard it's from holding the weights too tight. I just man up and fight through it. The Results are worth the 20-30 seconds of pain
sounds dangerous though...feels like it would be a permanent pull

Real talk try loosening up ur grip a bit and take a week off of liftin heavy and do lighter weight aiming for 15 reps. Most importantly loosen up the grip it should help you

Originally Posted by ScottyHoward42

the Bod Pod is NOT THE most accurate body fat measurement tool. Based on medical literature it gives varying degrees of under and overestimating body fat percentages for males and females when compared with the true gold standard in measurement which consists of either hydrostatic weighing or a DEXA scan.

The problem  with under water weighing is that it's heavily technician dependant.

I've been working in a camp up north for the past week.

Long hours.. poor quality food.. no energy to lift anymore. SMH

Five days without working out or controlling my macros and I feel like dirt.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Only work you should be doing on your twisted ankle is stability stuff on the stretching mats.  (balancing on the injured foot/ stretching it/ balancing on the bocci ball)
Otherwise, you can do every upper body lift.
already thanks, guess im good then

SuperSaiyan415 wrote:
JOE CAMEL SMOOTH wrote:
SuperSaiyan415 wrote:
I use ketosix to determine whether or not im in ketosis. I was told on bb.bom that even moderate means you're in ketosis so thats what i go by and carb up on saturday. i measure myself every week with a scale to get my bf and weight. im surrently at 177 with 16.5 % bf and currently taking in about 2200 calories a day. before this i was bulking eating about 1000 calories more. am i doing something wrong? this is on a ckd keto diet btw and thanks for your help.
carbup period should be 48 hrs. sounds counterproductive but its essential

also like chicagos finest said scales are basically worthless when it comes to measuring bf%.....with that said though the readings should be decreasing and you should be losing weight.

can you post up a sample of what your diet looks like?

Meal 1-4 whole eggs ,4 strips of bacon, and one table spoon of coconut oil
Meal 2-.5 lb ground beef

Meal 3-.5 lb london broil

Meal 4-1.5 scoops of whey

Meal 5-anything with no carbs that fits into my macros, sometimes peanut butter

Meal 6-container of plain greek yogurt and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil

thats roughly what a normal keto day looks like

when i carb i usual start out with a sugary cereal and work my way to slower carbs towards the end of the day. how important is it to minimize fat intake on a carb up btw? sometimes ill end up cheating and eating french fries, etc.

few things:
even plain greek yogurt  has like 9g sugar per serving and a serving is tiny.....drop that

also obviously make sure your protein is 0 carb or close to it

same w peanut butter i dont eat it but im assuming its low carb?

and yeah keep fats low on carb ups, like <80g/day.....try the 48 hr carb up

youre right on the money in terms of high GI carbs first and then low GI carbs at the end

also whoever asked about MDMA it really doesnt affect your body too much.....its a strong stimulant so youll have no appetite and eat less and might look temporarily flatter/less full but also more cut. you should feel fine the next day, if you dont its probably a bad roll with meth or some other garbage....or if u take a ton of mdma i guess you might feel bad the next day too

sleep has been great, i train in the AM now an im not even tired i work out like a beast

sex drive has been awesome, def higher than my already high

hunger has increased an i def been puttin quality food an and doing a good job on that, i gotta eat 2 hours for real or im starvin

my attitude has been great, like mood...............i do feel aggression up a lot an ive been tellin chicks off with no problem if they come off funny, but i mean overall im real happy, i just be talkin to random ppl at the gym and (#&$, like i dunno i feel super confident, hard to explain. im in the gym today singin an dancin an i dont even have an ipod. i just feel happy as hell, an i let things go quick even if i snap.

body wise............yep, muscles harder/fuller, strength up big time, i look great an i got plenty time left. recovery is beyond awesome
damn i can understand why ive read stories of ppl getting addicted to gear, you really feel like super man................i hope i dont get like depressed when im off, or lose too much. ill make sure my pct i eat an train just as hard.
no cons all positive so far, fyi this is a weaker steroid, my goal wasnt to look like an ifbb or anything its more popular to athletes 
wink.gif

so this isnt what youd use for bulking, im already a big guy, ive given up on that whole aesthetics crew look, everytime i cut females i know tell me ewwww im gettin to skinny, and it does suck lookin normal in clothes, i rather be big and lean i cant eat 1800 cals a day 
laugh.gif

but yea man this is fun.

an i do attribute most of my gains/look from my diet, its no magic. quality food is a must all times but we knew this.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

sleep has been great, i train in the AM now an im not even tired i work out like a beast

hunger has increased an i def been puttin quality food an and doing a good job on that, i gotta eat 2 hours for real or im starvin

my attitude has been great, like mood...............i do feel aggression up a lot an ive been tellin chicks off with no problem if they come off funny, but i mean overall im real happy, i just be talkin to random ppl at the gym and (#&$, like i dunno i feel super confident, hard to explain. im in the gym today singin an dancin an i dont even have an ipod. i just feel happy as hell, an i let things go quick even if i snap.

body wise............yep, muscles harder/fuller, strength up big time, i look great an i got plenty time left. recovery is beyond awesome
damn i can understand why ive read stories of ppl getting addicted to gear, you really feel like super man................i hope i dont get like depressed when im off, or lose too much. ill make sure my pct i eat an train just as hard.
no cons all positive so far, fyi this is a weaker steroid, my goal wasnt to look like an ifbb or anything its more popular to athletes 
wink.gif

so this isnt what youd use for bulking, im already a big guy, ive given up on that whole aesthetics crew look, everytime i cut females i know tell me ewwww im gettin to skinny, and it does suck lookin normal in clothes, i rather be big and lean i cant eat 1800 cals a day 
laugh.gif

but yea man this is fun.

an i do attribute most of my gains/look from my diet, its no magic. quality food is a must all times but we knew this.

Hope ur on var or tbol or something. If ur on dbol, expect to loose 99.9% of ur gains as you may know. Hope to god ur not on methyl test or oral tren, doubt ub be stupid to do that. Depressed? Highly unlikely from an oral unless u already have phyc issues. Either way, good luck with ur cycle

Progress pic: Still bulking for another month. I started at 165 (no pic) I'm about 185 Lbs now. Yes legs need work.
laugh.gif

Maybe hit the decline a litte more.

Stomach bloated, abs are a little more visible.

I probably want to get to 195-200 then cut. Only time being Ectomorph gives me an advantage.

Spoiler [+]
eb76m0.jpg

Originally Posted by Dropten

Originally Posted by Al Audi

wink.gif

laugh.gif

but yea man this is fun.

Hope ur on var or tbol or something. If ur on dbol, expect to loose 99.9% of ur gains as you may know. Hope to god ur not on methyl test or oral tren, doubt ub be stupid to do that. Depressed? Highly unlikely from an oral unless u already have phyc issues. Either way, good luck with ur cycle

Eq?

Back
Top Bottom