Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

I dont know if it's just me but my goals are to be cut and lean more so that big and muscular.

Anyone else in the same boat?

yezzir my goal here

cept i want a decent amount of mass, with ripped obliques, big chest and a thick back with huge legs.

pimp.gif
couple more years

I dont know if it's just me but my goals are to be cut and lean more so that big and muscular.

yezzir my goal here

cept i want a decent amount of mass, with ripped obliques, big chest and a thick back with huge legs.

pimp.gif
couple more years

I plan on taking protein. Where is the best place to buy for cheap? Everyone keeps telling me not to go to GNC
So what online shops or what not? Does the difference in price make up for the shipping costs?

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

I plan on taking protein. Where is the best place to buy for cheap? Everyone keeps telling me not to go to GNC
So what online shops or what not? Does the difference in price make up for the shipping costs?

I get mine from bodybuilding.com...they ship fast and with shipping its still cheaper than buying from the store.  Plus they give you 10%-20% coupons every couple months. 

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

I get mine from bodybuilding.com...they ship fast and with shipping its still cheaper than buying from the store.  Plus they give you 10%-20% coupons every couple months. 

Anyone swimming to get into shape? I started last week swimming 2X a week, half a mile (35 laps @ 25M each) at each session. I figure this with running on the off days will help burn fat and get me down to where I should be (~100 pounds ago). I'm also using livestrong.com to plot both weight and food intake. Any other hints? I'm 6'3, ~330 and my target weight is 220.

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Anyone swimming to get into shape? I started last week swimming 2X a week, half a mile (35 laps @ 25M each) at each session. I figure this with running on the off days will help burn fat and get me down to where I should be (~100 pounds ago). I'm also using livestrong.com to plot both weight and food intake. Any other hints? I'm 6'3, ~330 and my target weight is 220.

I would recommend you lift soon when you wake up, studies show that you burn more weight when you start to work out soon after you wake up

Swimming is a solid way to get in shape and is a good way to lose weight but mix up Cardio/Weight work into your workout schedule

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

This is crazy regarding the amount of sets, but damn look at the dude who made this routine:

im sorry but i cant stand how this dude talks.  i appreciate the tips he's giving, but he talks annoyingly fast. it's almost as if he's trying really hard to hide his accent.

depending what I buy I shop TFsupplements.com nutraplanet.com or lockoutsupplements.com all ship fast and cheaper then bb.com

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

yezzir my goal here

pimp.gif
couple more years
yep... I've been skinny as hell all my life. I don't want to "add mass" like crazy, I stay as lean as possible while "bulking". I'm basically shooting for 185lbs @ 6'0 and 7%BF year round. I'm like a year away.

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

^anyone can get there working out hard and taking the right supplements honestly
Not everyone can get "there". We're not clones and genetics play as much of a role on your physiology and anatomy than your environment does (i.e diet...etc).
Everyone can maximize what they have... but there's no such things as achieving "X", simply plugging and chugging a formula.

Btw, don't start a statement with "anyone" and end with "honestly"... it screams of complete misinformation.

Originally Posted by Compton781

Originally Posted by steven42lh

I would recommend you lift soon when you wake up, studies show that you burn more weight when you start to work out soon after you wake up

Swimming is a solid way to get in shape and is a good way to lose weight but mix up Cardio/Weight work into your workout schedule

Thats a myth.

Btw, don't start a statement with "anyone" and end with "honestly"... it screams of complete misinformation.

laugh.gif
Wwwwwwhhhhaattt?

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

^anyone can get there working out hard and taking the right supplements honestly
Not everyone can get "there". We're not clones and genetics play as much of a role on your physiology and anatomy than your environment does (i.e diet...etc).
Everyone can maximize what they have... but there's no such things as achieving "X", simply plugging and chugging a formula.

Why are you even in this thread then, homie? Too insecure to find out what you can really obtain from working out in the gym, don't english teacher me dawg lol, and by supplements I meant the stuff you wouldn't be able to find over the counter either, i.e. testosterone, roids, hgh, and your wrong you can achieve "X" by chugging formula and shooting cycles, ask any bodybuilder.

Ignorance at its finest

Yeah we thrive off testosterone round here bruh, stop sounding like the hazeleyed honey of the get in shape thread, those ******* up top are real.

Back
Top Bottom