Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

so im finally back to fighting shape and im really proud with the results.

id post a pic but no one wants to see me in my boxers
laugh.gif

Brett, I’d seriously recommend you ditch those raw egg whites, or at least seriously reduce their quantity. Raw egg whites are not good for you and cause a Biotin defiency.

Also, the nutrients provided by egg-whites loses its potency without the yolk of the egg being added into the mix. The whites also have BARELY any of the magic found in the yolks themselves.
The yolk contains more than eighty percent of the vitamins and minerals, iron, potassium, folate, selenium, vitamins A B and E.

No point eating just the whites IMHO.

Thoughts?

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Brett, I’d seriously recommend you ditch those raw egg whites, or at least seriously reduce their quantity. Raw egg whites are not good for you and cause a Biotin defiency.

Also, the nutrients provided by egg-whites loses its potency without the yolk of the egg being added into the mix. The whites also have BARELY any of the magic found in the yolks themselves.
The yolk contains more than eighty percent of the vitamins and minerals, iron, potassium, folate, selenium, vitamins A B and E.

Thoughts?
Agreed. I have a mix of 5 whites and 3 whole eggs in the morning. Yolks are the #@$+. And if you are trying to get big they are necessary IMO.

Originally Posted by Club29

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Nice man.

I'm lost 15 in a month and was stuck for a while...But now I'm at 171, a total of 19 in two months. My goal is 160 by the end of the year.

I'm 5'9 if that matters
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Nice man.

I'm lost 15 in a month and was stuck for a while...But now I'm at 171, a total of 19 in two months. My goal is 160 by the end of the year.

I'm 5'9 if that matters
grin.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

^That's totally do-able in your case. Do you lift as well?
I try not to, but I lift only 10lb weights just to tone. Not trying to bulk up.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

^That's totally do-able in your case. Do you lift as well?
I try not to, but I lift only 10lb weights just to tone. Not trying to bulk up.

I see...well if you really insist on not lifting (I'd recommend it, though IMO) then I'd say try out Insanity if you haven't. I did day 2 today and I don't believe I have ever sweat more in a 30 min duration ever in the history of my life. It was madness...ooh and there's eye candy too.

Yea, I do insanity...Bananas.

I'm on day 4, but I don't have time to do 60 days consecutively. I got work and school just started. Good luck with it though!

So I found some old pics of me and I thought id share my progress throughout the years. And for all the steroid critics who dont think i know what hard work is. These pics are 100% AAS FREE.

age 16
e8125dfe497471c4ae5edf8d76b91d6494749b6.jpg

age 17- When I actually started working out
f1d255eec17cc1f6a67e5576f8925ac68114433.jpg

age 18- Curling 145lbs
0dd359e2ee7d7d23104dafc2e560d76342d188b.jpg

age 19
f032555eba74f1e1a26e05444a488c19f8c65fc.jpg

age 20/21
6b035c68e5da75f41ff7ae91e8d8a98ad73a294.jpg

age 24
00c35e75e7ce762a1718aa24e3c46a0284891b8.jpg

As you can see I was a skinny kid. And for all you younger guys that think your too skinny, cant achieve more size and want to resort to steroids, You can still get up there without it. Just keep working at it.
My drastic size change from 21 to 24, I contribute to eating way more and more wholesome foods. I actually didnt train that much at 24 as I do now. But I ate alot and slept alot. Then the size came on. Even though I put on more fat, thats the sacrifice I was willing to make. After my size was practically solidified,  I started to cut down a bit.

Foward a year and all hell broke loose
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

e6215ce5761ea5e719578bfe2c99424e8f86a43.jpg

Sooo nice you had to post it twice
laugh.gif
jk jk
smh.gif
Yuku
I used to be a skinny kid too and luckily, unlike the majority or you guys, I had very little trouble putting on mass, pause. In fact, its been about 2 weeks since I've decided to bulk and I've put on 5 pounds easily, back at 200 now. Shooting for my old weight of 220.

just figured out i could DB press 85lbs today
pimp.gif
, imma try the 95s next week(i go to my school gym and i dont feel like going to the gym on weekends). Dudes gonna be looking at me with that stupid face when i hit the 100s in a couple of weeks, hell maybe days
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

and yo IIceman why did u start juicing? You seemed pretty solid in your early 20's

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Thoughts?

Egg whites have protein without added fat. Thats all that matters.

Go to the market and buy the egg whites in the carton by the milk section, a lot more convenient. 3-4 egg whites with 1-2 whole eggs for breakfast with some type of carbs and you are money.

Why didn't you cut down at 19? Would of been a ripped dude, nomo. Then do a good bulk and have a greater possibility in achieving your goals quicker.

Good progress, either way.

Anyone got any ideas on how to count calories easier? It seems like when I was trying to eat more I didn't eat enough and now that I'm trying to lose weight sometimes I end up eating the perfect amount to maintain weight. Any way to estimate without counting and adding up all the nutrition facts labels?

Friday I went about 20 hours fasted for experimental value. Stopped eating at 9pm thursday, and then ate again friday at 4pm. Started to get a bit shaky but the typical "8am", "noon" and "3pm" hunger spells were not hard to over come. Hunger is like the bodies alarm clock for consumption... just hit snooze.

I consumed food from 4pm-9pm and wasn't quite able to get all my calories in. After 9pm I had about 13 drinks.

This IF joint is very convenient and rewarding if you can put up with it.

Back
Top Bottom