Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

^^Watched it this morning
pimp.gif

His formula
caloric need = (Basic = BW x 11) + (Metabolic Rate = Basic x 0.45) + (500)
(180lbsx11=1980) + (1980 x 0.45) + 500= 3370

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

for those who take Mass gainers to help them out, what would you say the best product there is without creatine?
I don't want to be taking this for 4-5 weeks and then when i don't have it for a while just lose all of the weight since its from the creatine water-weight.
someone's gotta be able to help me out here....

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yo this keto diet is fn awesome

i been reading up on it more an more, but my results are great and the 1st week isnt even over................on saturday ill carb up 200 grams but sun-fri its good fats, egg/egg whites, huma pro, chicken, bison

im also on a 3 day full body routine
yeah i actually just switched to a full keto diet and my body's used to it......weaker in the gym but i don't feel lethargic or anything like that, no headaches, i feel great.....better than on the very low carb thing. how is bison? only had bison burgers or some ++$$ before never like a fat bison steak.

for those who take Mass gainers to help them out, what would you say the best product there is without creatine?
I don't want to be taking this for 4-5 weeks and then when i don't have it for a while just lose all of the weight since its from the creatine water-weight.
1. creatine doesn't equal water weight. creatine has developed a lot since inception and any monohydrate shouldn't do that.
2. no one here takes mass gainers. They are unhealthy and pointless. the key component is malodextrine i think and its just gonna make you fat.

3. the only mass gainer you need are REAL and WHOLE calories. if you want to gain mass then eat more. drinking a lot of milk can help tremendously 

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i been reading up on it more an more, but my results are great and the 1st week isnt even over................on saturday ill carb up 200 grams but sun-fri its good fats, egg/egg whites, huma pro, chicken, bison

yeah i actually just switched to a full keto diet and my body's used to it......weaker in the gym but i don't feel lethargic or anything like that, no headaches, i feel great.....better than on the very low carb thing. how is bison? only had bison burgers or some ++$$ before never like a fat bison steak.

i actually feel good myself..........yes a lil weaker too but feel great. joe how long are you running this diet for?

i love bison, i dont do beef.

im gonna do this for 6 weeks (1 week out already)

after that im really gonna be on my macro (&#$#, i basically have ocd with this whole "getting shredded" thing right now i wont lie to you guys.

btw
eek.gif
 was this guy posted yet? http://www.simplyshredded.com/fitne...el-okunola-talks-with-simplyshredded-com.html

geezus christ those abs

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

1. creatine doesn't equal water weight. creatine has developed a lot since inception and any monohydrate shouldn't do that.
2. no one here takes mass gainers. They are unhealthy and pointless. the key component is malodextrine i think and its just gonna make you fat.

3. the only mass gainer you need are REAL and WHOLE calories. if you want to gain mass then eat more. drinking a lot of milk can help tremendously 
Basically what I was trying to say before my edit, is for those who've taken creatine is how big is the drop off of weight should i expect to lose if i were to stop taking it after 5-6 weeks

I've read and heard a lot about keto but I'm curious to know what benefits/goals you hope to reach from doing it. Sounds like something I could see myself doing

Basically what I was trying to say before my edit, is for those who've taken creatine is how big is the drop off of weight should i expect to lose if i were to stop taking it after 5-6 weeks
Ahh, honestly man. Some people don't even notice a difference with creatine.
It's definitely not going to give you noticeable and temporary gains to any degree of concern

Ahh, honestly man. Some people don't even notice a difference with creatine.
It's definitely not going to give you noticeable and temporary gains to any degree of concern

all i needed to know, thanks

anyone got a good legs workout.. really wanna increase the size of my legs

i actually feel good myself..........yes a lil weaker too but feel great. joe how long are you running this diet for?

after that im really gonna be on my macro (&#$#, i basically have ocd with this whole "getting shredded" thing right now i wont lie to you guys.

btw
eek.gif
 was this guy posted yet? http://www.simplyshredded.com/fitne...el-okunola-talks-with-simplyshredded-com.html

geezus christ those abs

seen this yesterday. dudes abs are ridiculous my goodness
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

btw
eek.gif

geezus christ those abs

seen this yesterday. dudes abs are ridiculous my goodness
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Word
laugh.gif

I wanna get lean like this
1269769210.jpg

yup that's him

hope that kid he trained sticks to his diet and work out
he had an awesome transformation...

edit:
idk man. All these dudes are just skinny to me. 
laugh.gif

greg plitt is skinny? he's a fitness model, if he was any bigger he would be unaesthetic and he wouldn't be the #1 fitness model in the world anymore...

being powerlifter huge is not aesthetic

Originally Posted by Money Making A

yup that's him

hope that kid he trained sticks to his diet and work out
he had an awesome transformation...

edit:
idk man. All these dudes are just skinny to me. 
laugh.gif
greg plitt is skinny? he's a fitness model, if he was any bigger he would be unaesthetic and he wouldn't be the #1 fitness model in the world anymore...

being powerlifter huge is not aesthetic

eh, looked em up. The guy is 6'1" and under 200. Has to be to make a living so I'm not faulting him at all. Don't get me wrong. 
Def on the lighter side though. 

Back
Top Bottom