STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

http://www.collective-evolution.com...chicken-meat-contains-cancer-causing-arsenic/

FDA finally Admits meat contains cancer causing arsenic

Chickens raised for slaughterAfter years of sweeping the issue under the rug and hoping no one would notice, the FDA has now finally admitted that chicken meat sold in the USA contains arsenic, a cancer-causing toxic chemical that’s fatal in high doses. But the real story is where this arsenic comes from: It’s added to the chicken feed purposely!

Even worse, the FDA says its own research shows that the arsenic added to the chicken feed ends up in the chicken meat where it is consumed by humans. So for the last sixty years, American consumers who eat conventional chicken have been consuming arsenic, a known cancer-causing chemical.

Until this new study, both the poultry industry and the FDA denied that arsenic fed to chickens ended up in their meat. The fairy-tale excuse story we’ve all been fed for sixty years is that “the arsenic is excreted in the chicken feces.” There’s no scientific basis for making such a claim, it’s simply what the poultry industry wanted everybody to believe.

Now the evidence is so undeniable that the manufacturer of the chicken feed product known as Roxarsone has decided to pull the product off the shelves. Interestingly enough, the manufacturer that has been putting arsenic in the chicken feed for all these years is Pfizer — the very same company that makes vaccines containing chemical adjuvants that are injected into children.

Technically, the company making the Roxarsone chicken feed is a subsidiary of Pfizer, called Alpharma LLC. Even though Alpharma now has agreed to pull this toxic feed chemical off the shelves in the United States, it says it won’t necessarily remove it from feed products in other countries unless it is forced by regulators to do so. As reported by AP:

“Scott Brown of Pfizer Animal Health’s Veterinary Medicine Research and Development division said the company also sells the ingredient in about a dozen other countries. He said Pfizer is reaching out to regulatory authorities in those countries and will decide whether to sell it on an individual basis.”

But even as its arsenic-containing product is pulled off the shelves, the FDA continues its campaign of denial, claiming arsenic in chickens is at such a low level that it’s still safe to eat. This is even as the FDA says arsenic is a carcinogen, meaning it increases the risk of cancer.

The National Chicken Council agrees with the FDA. In a statement issued in response to the news that Roxarsone would be pulled from feed store shelves, it stated, “Chicken is safe to eat” even while admitting arsenic was used in many flocks grown and sold as chicken meat in the United States.

What’s astonishing about all this is that the FDA tells consumers it’s safe to eat cancer-causing arsenic but it’s dangerous to drink elderberry juice! The FDA recently conducted an armed raid in an elderberry juice manufacturer, accusing them of the “crime” of selling “unapproved drugs.” Which drugs would those be? The elderberry juice, explains the FDA. You see, the elderberry juice suddenly becomes a “drug” if you tell people how it can help support good health.
The FDA has also gone after dozens of other companies for selling natural herbal products or nutritional products that enhance and support health. The FDA is also waging a war on raw milk which it says is dangerous. Currently in America, thee is a food and drug regulatory agency that says it’s okay to eat arsenic, but dangerous to drink elderberry juice or raw milk.

- See more at: http://www.collective-evolution.com...-cancer-causing-arsenic/#sthash.jSuSOPnj.dpuf

Bruh man wtf.... even When you Try to do right. How many of us eat chicken breast multiple timesa week?
mean.gif
cliff notes?

Pissed abt my 1RM's today on clean and bench (schedule conflict so we had to do two in one day) anyway I hit more weight building up than I did today smh. Gonna start doing hook grip on cleans from now on with some Kinesio/Rocktape around the thumb. Squats tmr so I gotta make up for today.

2nd leg day of the week. posterior side exercises. heavy straight leg deads. lunges. hamstring curls. calve work and finishing with abs.

Pissed abt my 1RM's today on clean and bench (schedule conflict so we had to do two in one day) anyway I hit more weight building up than I did today smh. Gonna start doing hook grip on cleans from now on with some Kinesio/Rocktape around the thumb. Squats tmr so I gotta make up for today.

What you hit my dude

Legs today. Started doing squats again a few weeks ago. Really trying to get my legs/lower back/core back to where they were before I hurt my back.

Homegirl get that hippie bs outta here.

Team I eat chicken all the time.

Team f pop tarts havent had one in a long time.

Article is talking about mass produced chicken like Purdue and those brands.

Cage free local chicken ftw. The eggs taste much better. Find a local farm and ask about how they run it, what their morals are, etc. There are farms all over. You get what you pay for

Thanks !

I just like putting forth a goal, and attaining it.

I want to get to 200lb, then bulk cleanly back up.

I just really enjoy the gym.

I love everything about it.

It takes a certain type of person to do what we do day in and out.

It's the greatest hobby to me.

Greatest investment in life is the one in yourself.

Sorry for the rant.

Lol

Love the gym for sure. Probably the only time I get to myself. Me against the weights.

But I love food :frown:

Legs today. Started doing squats again a few weeks ago. Really trying to get my legs/lower back/core back to where they were before I hurt my back.
Having trouble making gains on squats. Then I go on FB or youtube and see  average looking chicks squatting three plates. Has to be fake weights or some special plates right?

Pan de Canela I used to call em. The cinamon pop tarts. That was breakfast, sometimes dinner, when I was younger.

With some milk, that's straight anabolic right there.

omar isuf hosted a 500lbs deadlift challenge on youtube for any lifters under 200lbs. some ridiculously strong dudes with strong credentials especially #1 and #2 :x

Last edited:
made a roast in the slow cooker. so easy, pretty tasty and plenty of protonz. gonna do that more often and need more easy crockpot ideas.

Blasted shoulders tonight. Really kept that progressive overload concept in my head. 27 sets of progress since last time I did those exercises.

Was hard as hell to drive home.

I swear I'm the only person in this thread who doesn't like pop tarts
laugh.gif

Pretty much flavored cardboard to me. @200 cal per pastry I might as well eat a donut. Also, crumbs every where.
Yeah, anytime I buy 'em I regret it.  If I'm gonna grab those, I might as well go big and eat a brownie, a piece of cake, or some cookies.

Tweaked my lower back...weird feeling.  Frustration more than anything.  Gonna ice it and see if that helps.

I swear I'm the only person in this thread who doesn't like pop tarts :lol:

Pretty much flavored cardboard to me. @200 cal per pastry I might as well eat a donut. Also, crumbs every where.

Yeah, anytime I buy 'em I regret it.  If I'm gonna grab those, I might as well go big and eat a brownie, a piece of cake, or some cookies.

Tweaked my lower back...weird feeling.  Frustration more than anything.  Gonna ice it and see if that helps.

My back doesn't hurt as bad, or as often as it used to, but I roll it on a lacrosse ball against a hard surface.

Loosens it right up. I've never iced my back even when it was bad.

Back
Top Bottom