STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Did cable crunches and oblique work today with weights. I think I strained an abdominal muscle. Feels like someone punched me. Can't even stand straight. FML. Took Tylenol and icing my stomach . Has this happened to anyone before

Having trouble making gains on squats. Then I go on FB or youtube and see  average looking chicks squatting three plates. Has to be fake weights or some special plates right?
http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw/women-world
Probably bumper plates or something. Those are the female records above so I'd imagine you wouldn't consider any of the chicks hitting three plates there average. You're making a mistake in the first place by comparing yourself to others though. Focus on competing against yourself i.e. getting your own lifts up. There's always going to be someone out there who is stronger/bigger. Use them for inspiration, but don't dwell on your differences. We all start somewhere.

2nd leg day of the week. posterior side exercises. heavy straight leg deads. lunges. hamstring curls. calve work and finishing with abs.

What are the anterior exercises?

For my other leg day I do squats, leg press with varying foot positioning, leg extensions, lunges and calves. For each leg day the main, first and most used exercise is the major one..squats or deads. Everything else supplements that. And of course I start every workout with mobility and foam rolling.

Current progress pic.

Bottom is over a month ago.

Top is just now.

No filter.

Getting there.
the princess ponytail tho 

but seriously, your elbows are higher in the top picture, theres not that big of a difference, no h8
This dude talks entirely way too much.
LMFAO, look who mfin talkin

pot-and-kettke.jpg

at least ive posted numerous selfies, what have you done????

i hate doing shoulders, i do a lot of work on them and seriously havent noticed anything

its very very weird

omar isuf hosted a 500lbs deadlift challenge on youtube for any lifters under 200lbs. some ridiculously strong dudes with strong credentials especially #1 and #2
sick.gif
I haven't watched it yet but this dude shown holds a world record for DL in 198 class if Im not mistaken.

Blasted shoulders tonight. Really kept that progressive overload concept in my head. 27 sets of progress since last time I did those exercises.

Was hard as hell to drive home.

27 sets of anything much less shoulders is OF to me unless your doing GVT but even then that's intense.

What's your shoulder routine like?

And just because. Ben regressing these past couple of weeks with Halloween and birthdays but I need to refocus and get back on the diet. The gyms not the problem, the eating

Last edited:
3 sets DB Shoulder Press, did 4 tonight

4 sets Hammer Strength Shoulder Press (simulates behind the neck press), did 5 tonight

8 sets Upright Rows, 4 close grip, 4 wide

3 working sets Rear Delt Machine, 2 extra sets (1 5 lbs lower, other 10 lbs lower)

4 sets 1 armed Lateral Raises

4 sets of some other Rear Delt ezeecise

4 sets Seated Face Pulls

So, I actually did more than 27 sets, I forgot a few exercises.

I did 4 sets of Shrugs at the end of the workout too.

4 sets Hammer Strength Shoulder Press (simulates behind the neck press), did 5 tonight

3 working sets Rear Delt Machine, 2 extra sets (1 5 lbs lower, other 10 lbs lower)

4 sets Seated Face Pulls

As long as it's working for you. My shoulder days are usually:

Standing BB press 4(4-6) with 2 warm up sets
Arnold DB press 4(8-10)
DB side raises 3(8-12)
Upright BB row superset with DB shrug 3(10)

i'm part filipino. can't grow a beard =(

lightly coated the roast with some flour and garlic powder and browned in olive oil. threw it in with some beef broth and cream of mushroom soup and a little bit of onion soup mix. red potato, carrot and onion on top. cooked for about 6 hours. ate a bunch of meat and some carrots with a little bit of the gravy on some brown rice. probably a high in sodium but it was a good amount of protein from whole foods and tastes good warmed in the micro the next day.

Aha.

I used to have my hair in a bun until I cut about 10 inches off.

I've been getting cuts every 2 months now.

About time for one now.

The worst is getting out of the shower after washing it.

Good numbers btw bro!

4 sets Seated Face Pulls

No OHP?

4 sets Seated Face Pulls

No OHP?

Too much momentum can be used. Also reliant on core strength, so I avoid it.

4 sets Seated Face Pulls

No OHP?

Thats the reason to not do something? Come on, man :smh:

Thats why they call it a strict press. Omar did a good video on how to do it correctly. Its the best shoulder exercise in my opinion, nothing like lifting some heavy *** weight over you head. Plus not many people do it so the gym will be mirin lol

noexcuses

Also I keep saying some of you guys will see more results if you stop training like a geared bodybuilder.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom