STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Aint nothing changing round here, gonna brush the dust off my home equipment since my gym is closed thursday.

BUT diet, yes diet is taking the day off fo sho.

see that's the thing---I ain't been working out but I'm still well under my cal count... even tho I'm laying around the house thank God I'm not a real heavy snacker. Pretty much it's still just breakfast, lunch, dinner; all meals 400 cals or less. I purposely time my smoke sessions to occur right around the time I'd get hungry for dinner so I'm not eating an extra meal. If I DO get a case of the munchies, I just grab a bowl of cereal (gluten free, where you at timbo109 timbo109 :lol: :nerd: ) with some unsweetened vanilla almond milk.

I gotta sike myself out tomorrow though and hit the gym--I'll prolly just cardio it up for the full 60 I'm there.

I'm thinking about trying out something new for the new year too--- I've been slowly creeping more over towards the free weight side of the gym more and more. I'll keep you guys posted, I may be asking for some good workouts I can do. My knee is almost at a STRONG 90% and I hear you guys always talking about squats, I think I want to dabble in some of that action again. I miss them :D

Last edited:
see that's the thing---I ain't been working out but I'm still well under my cal count... even tho I'm laying around the house thank God I'm not a real heavy snacker. Pretty much it's still just breakfast, lunch, dinner; all meals 400 cals or less. I purposely time my smoke sessions to occur right around the time I'd get hungry for dinner so I'm not eating an extra meal. If I DO get a case of the munchies, I just grab a bowl of cereal (gluten free, where you at @timbo109
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
) with some unsweetened vanilla almond milk.

I gotta sike myself out tomorrow though and hit the gym--I'll prolly just cardio it up for the full 60 I'm there.

I'm thinking about trying out something new for the new year too--- I've been slowly creeping more over towards the free weight side of the gym more and more. I'll keep you guys posted, I may be asking for some good workouts I can do. My knee is almost at a STRONG 90% and I hear you guys always talking about squats, I think I want to dabble in some of that action again. I miss them
happy.gif
I think its time to give up the tree.

If you're doing rows leaning over on a rack of weights or curling standing right on top of the rack, I will reach right in front of you while you're lifting. No damns given, that is not your personal space. Get out of the way.

Still here my dudes.

Just super busy.

I'll be back to posting on the reg.

Just moved into a new condo so it's been a lot of scooting around.

Stay strong brethren !

If you're doing rows leaning over on a rack of weights or curling standing right on top of the rack, I will reach right in front of you while you're lifting. No damns given, that is not your personal space. Get out of the way.
dear diary...

Hooped for 4 hours today. I'm so over lifting weights. I forgot how much I missed hooping. Will always be my first love. Haven't played in months and it came back like riding a bike. Handles came back and was dropping bombs from downtown for hours.

Sore as all hell now tho lmao. Knees bro. The reason I stopped playing all the time and which also lead me to the weight room more often. The court is my heart.

Back
Top Bottom