STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

4 warnings in a month and you didnt get banned?

wth...

neo-bullet-dodge-o.gif

:pimp:

My 24 Hour fitness Costco plan expried....Is it true that you can't buy another one once you used one?

Week 2 of the pre-exhaust routine for legs. I truly like it over squatting heavy. I get more muscle stimulation in my opinion.

Nuked my lower back too. 8x15 Hyperextensions. 4 weighted, 4 body weight.

My 24 Hour fitness Costco plan expried....Is it true that you can't buy another one once you used one?

You can, no limit to how many times you can use them.

These things keep going up in price. I remember when it was 199 now it's 369. Still cheaper considering the monthly is like 70 bucks, but still doesn't seem worth it. Any way to get those joints cheaper?

These things keep going up in price. I remember when it was 199 now it's 369. Still cheaper considering the monthly is like 70 bucks, but still doesn't seem worth it. Any way to get those joints cheaper?

Nah bro, the regular sport package is still the same price. That 369 dollar one is for ALL SPORTS. Basically it's more expensive because it gives you access to the Super Sport mall sized 24 gyms that the regular pass doesn't.

Nah bro, the regular sport package is still the same price. That 369 dollar one is for ALL SPORTS. Basically it's more expensive because it gives you access to the Super Sport mall sized 24 gyms that the regular pass doesn't.

No sir, super sport package is 600+.

Anyone else mess with complex training? (Strength exercise immediately preceding a plyometric exercise)

Anyone else mess with complex training? (Strength exercise immediately preceding a plyometric exercise)
Yep. squats/box and broad jumps , bench/plyo push up variation, bench/medball punches or throws are the ones I do.

what is this Keto diet ya'll keep speaking of??
Keto diet (ketogenic) is a low card high fat diet. Basically, depleting your body of carbs switches the body to burn another source for fuel. And with your fat intake being high, fat becomes that fuel source. So you'll be burning fat at a very high rate. I only recommend it for short term.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. Whats the heaviest youve been before
Ive gone up to around 253lbs. With some fat and water. Ive been solid in the 240's though.

Keto diet (ketogenic) is a low card high fat diet. Basically, depleting your body of carbs switches the body to burn another source for fuel. And with your fat intake being high, fat becomes that fuel source. So you'll be burning fat at a very high rate. I only recommend it for short term.
Ive gone up to around 253lbs. With some fat and water. Ive been solid in the 240's though.
Damn thats whats up. I would be a blob at those weights, wish they made sometime to make you taller lol

Back
Top Bottom