STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

mean.gif
mean.gif
just sad...

Before:

After:
if you think he created this body before/after or whatever by just drinking whey protein eggs and some creatine you are fooling urself bro 

What's your guys' go-to cheat meal?

In my eating reckless days I was a burger connoisseur. A Five Guys cheese burger hits the spot every time.

But because cheat meals are rare these days I like to choose wisely. Maybe some KFC or Popeye's. Pizza.

LL is def on

you prob think Mike O Hearn is a lifetime natty also huh?

the avg person is so naive to athletes

Not throwing random Athlete names out there but you think any NBA Players taking anything? I know there was talk a while back about Test possibly being used by players,

Would be intrigued to see if LeBron or Dwight ran a minor course of Test or something

LL is def on

you prob think Mike O Hearn is a lifetime natty also huh?

the avg person is so naive to athletes

Not throwing random Athlete names out there but you think any NBA Players taking anything? I know there was talk a while back about Test possibly being used by players,

Would be intrigued to see if LeBron or Dwight ran a minor course of Test or something

I know some would benefit from using .

Last edited:

i think they are taking something not only now but in the past too , malone back then howard now , david robinson and others they are so bulked and cut maybe its their DNA but still i remember the video howard gets posterized by kobe he is so much thiner than now , i maybe wrong but i ll always believe they are suspicious.And if they are not using anything why are they afraid of blood tests ? if you are innocent you arent afraid of anything 

i think they are taking something not only now but in the past too , malone back then howard now , david robinson and others they are so bulked and cut maybe its their DNA but still i remember the video howard gets posterized by kobe he is so much thiner than now , i maybe wrong but i ll always believe they are suspicious.And if they are not using anything why are they afraid of blood tests ? if you are innocent you arent afraid of anything 

Well exactly why I ask, When the NBA talked of bringing Testing in alot of players were trying everything to avoid that policy coming in, Looked mad sus IMO

Last edited:
Athletes like Laron Landry have the means to beat the system. If you think he got that physique w/o the aid of "something," then you are incredibly naive.

Athletes like Laron Landry have the means to beat the system. If you think he got that physique w/o the aid of "something," then you are incredibly naive.

I honestly don't know who to believe or not. I've seen and heard of pretty lean guys getting busted for roids or enhancers, then wonder how some huge dude with all sorts of cuts and veins popping out doesn't get busted for anything.

The naivety and ignorance in here is astounding. Y'all staying up for Santa Claus on Tuesday night too?

I honestly don't know who to believe or not. I've seen and heard of pretty lean guys getting busted for roids or enhancers, then wonder how some huge dude with all sorts of cuts and veins popping out doesn't get busted for anything.

Cycle on and off

NFL/NBA/MLB ain't really tryna bust these guys, the testing is just to be politically correct. PED's improve peformance and sports is a mutli billion dollar industry, do the math.

Back
Top Bottom