STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

That body building lifestyle.

I was searching for workout on abs that I can do at home easily and ran into this. The guy's vids are pretty cool I think.

I tried it, and I was dying towards the end:

Good stuff, I'll incorporate that as prep work for my Muay Thai course. Dude had us doing endless superman crunches, abs were sore for a week.

:pimp: a fat free meal. Good stuff, bruh.

Good stuff, I'll incorporate that as prep work for my Muay Thai course. Dude had us doing endless superman crunches, abs were sore for a week.
I miss Muay Thai. I thought the stuff I was doing was hardcore....then I went back to the homeland and couldn't hang with the youngins :lol:

I'm willing to wager your body is all bruised up right now from sparring too :lol:

Yes it is. Toes all worn out too from getting used to the stance and I'm sore in places I never knew possible.

And I'm no spring chicken to working out. Nice change of pace though from lifting and great cardio.

Last edited:
what isnt wrong with mike chang? dude is full of !@#$ and is a good example of whats wrong with the fitness industry.

:rofl: LOL

omar sums it up good

Last edited:
what isnt wrong with mike chang? dude is full of !@#$ and is a good example of whats wrong with the fitness industry.

:rofl: LOL

omar sums it up good

I was just askin, I dont watch his vids....but whatever, I watch Brandon Carter anyway

Interesting.

I also am not in the known of who's reputable in this field. I just searched for some vids, and that one came out among the highest ranking ones. Thought I'd share it.

My New Year Goal is to trim the tummy fat, problem is...PROBLEM is I gotta have my White Rice and Rice Noodles ....I need guidance
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
eat clen and tren hard guys and you too can look like mike chang. oh and make sure to do push ups, towel situps and mountain climbers to get those 18 inch arms and diced abs.

:wink:

Last edited:
eat clen and tren hard guys and you too can look like mike chang. oh and make sure to do push ups, towel situps and mountain climbers to get those 18 inch arms and diced abs.

:wink:
Yeah, I saw that in the video you posted. Again, I'm not well versed in this subfield, but that Omar guy seems to be on something, yelling and swearing, which is fitting for the stereotypical view of a body builder.

Didn't mean to start anything with the vid, once again.

Omar isn't a bodybuilder and his channel has some of the best information out there. He's one of the more honest, friendliest and humble dudes on youtube too.

Last edited:
I eat the same foods when I'm bulking or cutting. Just adjust portion sizes to hit my calorie and split goals.

Staples are just eggs, oats, chicken, bison.
More or less. I do end up upping the carbs a fair amount and adding in some less clean foods - cheese and dark chocolate - those types of things. I also allow for more cheat meals when bulking.

We have decided to drop this argument and move on to other topics that will benefit people more. No one cares if your favorite athlete is on drugs, its impossible to prove from a fan standpoint.
This. Going back and forth on steroids in this thread where the vast majority of people never plan on using is a waste of time and resources.

This is the truth. Deep fried ice cream. You guys need to try. I only eat this thing on special holidays for obvious reasons :lol:

Never understood the thermodynamics of deep fried ice cream. So you're telling me the inside stays icy even after being deep fried?

Depressing as **** brah.

Whats wrong with mike chang?

Mike Chang cheated, bro.

i had never heard of the guy until all those Youtube ads starting popping up with him admitting to "cheating." Couldn't take dude serious. Then I did the research and found out his company is "Six Pack Shortcuts." I'm extremely wary about any shortcuts in the fitness industry.

Can't wait to lift tomorrow. Black Friday and Boxing day are probably my favorite two days of the year to lift on. All those excess yet anabolic calories the day before get put to something constructive. Plus I always end up passing out early on Thanksgiving and Xmas, so the full night's sleep helps as well. Other holidays require too much energy in terms of going out and drinking and stuff.

the name of his channel is six pack shortcuts... that should tell you a lot.
funny thing is he doesnt even have an actual 6 pack lol.

for youtube fitness channels look into omar isuf, physique of greatness,strength camp,and candito training hq

It's a good intense ab routine, don't buy into that shortcut ****, there are no shortcuts. Unfortunately there are a set of people that only look for things like that, so someone will always capitalize.

the name of his channel is six pack shortcuts... that should tell you a lot.
funny thing is he doesnt even have an actual 6 pack lol.

for youtube fitness channels look into omar isuf, physique of greatness,strength camp,and candito training hq
Are any of them entertaining? I don't watch fitness Youtube channels for information or to really learn things/get inspired. I do like them for the entertainment factor though.

I just started watching POG and I'll grudgingly admit that I find a lot of the videos entertaining. I always watch Jason Genova for the entertainment factor. Any other channels equally entertaining?

Are any of them entertaining? I don't watch fitness Youtube channels for information or to really learn things/get inspired. I do like them for the entertainment factor though.

I just started watching POG and I'll grudgingly admit that I find a lot of the videos entertaining. I always watch Jason Genova for the entertainment factor. Any other channels equally entertaining?
Twinmuscleworkout (hodgetwins) and Flexforall are entertaining channels

Last edited:
this is good stuff ? these are beginners abs easy as hell lol .

the most funny part is that he s doing the bridge exercise wrong , he is cheatin by putin his butt a little higher while his body should be flat.i d except something far better with a guy with his type of body 

hey, has anyone tried to get their immediate family in shape? i can't help but want the best life for them and fitness is inherent in that.

i have a 14 year old sister and a 25 year old brother, as well as a mother, who are all more or less out of shape. my sis has vocalized to me she wants to start working out, so i'm going to get her a membership this week but i'm afraid she won't be committed. does anyone have any similar experiences?

Last edited:
hey, has anyone tried to get their immediate family in shape? i can't help but want the best life for them and fitness is inherent in that.

i have a 14 year old sister and a 25 year old brother, as well as a mother, who are all more or less out of shape. my sis has vocalized to me she wants to start working out, so i'm going to get her a membership this week but i'm afraid she won't be committed. does anyone have any similar experiences?

Yeah man, I tried. Just gotta get a schedule going and push them.

Tried to get my gf into it, but it would only work if I was working out with her and she wouldn't get a gym membership. I had to buy a bunch of stuff for home. Kind of frustrating when she knows she should but is lazy to do so.

I try to get my mom involved when I am at home. When I return from overseas I'm going to make it a better effort on my part to help my mom with some yoga at home and taking on cooking dinner.

2014 is going to be different. hopefully

Yeah man, I tried. Just gotta get a schedule going and push them.

Tried to get my gf into it, but it would only work if I was working out with her and she wouldn't get a gym membership. I had to buy a bunch of stuff for home. Kind of frustrating when she knows she should but is lazy to do so.

I try to get my mom involved when I am at home. When I return from overseas I'm going to make it a better effort on my part to help my mom with some yoga at home and taking on cooking dinner.

2014 is going to be different. hopefully
i'm with you bro. it all starts with initiative. they will thank us in the end.

Back
Top Bottom