STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

There's nothing "wuss" about a MENTAL DISORDER. There's nothing "wuss" about hitting a breaking point emotionally after a lifetime of being hammered with the idea that you aren't good enough because you don't look a certain way. Some people suffer from depression, anxiety or other issues that don't allow them to focus on the gainz all day. I wasn't just talking about hurting her feelings bro.

Anyway, I just said to be careful because she's at a sensitive age. There's nothing wrong with teaching anyone what proper nutrition is (ex. most people go on "diets" and eat nothing but lettuce or something or worse - starve themselves). There's nothing wrong with teaching her how to workout properly. I was just reminding him of some of the stuff that girls at that age go through. Regardless of what you tough guys think, it's an issue people go through. And when it happens, it's a LONG term battle to recover from. Just saying. Help out your sister - of course - I was just giving him something to think about.

-_-

You're probably a huge Royce White fan.

While obviously it is possible to have a legit mental disorder, a lot of people are just mentally weak and soft.

You're not talking about her feelings, but she's at a sensitive age... Oh ok.

Survival of the fittest, some people are never going to hit a "breaking point" while some will, and that doesn't mean they have a mental disorder.

It's becoming ridiculous how nowadays every kid has add/ADHD or we're looking for mental disorders to right any kind of shortcoming.

This is exactly what the wussification of American is.

Had a good chest work out yesterday. Shoulders today...mix in some bi's.

Really messed my back up dead lifting two weeks ago....then i thought it was good...squatted sunday.....its not better :lol:....gonna try to do some light leg work this weekend see how it holds up...but won't go heavy. Idk what it was either was deadlifting 335 and on my third rep...it just tweaked a little. Hate that ish

Get ready for the new years rush my brethren....just think...with all the bad gym etiquette and all the crowds and lack of space....comes new yambs flocking to the gym

Mike Chang what a joke.

That jason Genova has a mental condition it seems like lol

Jew you only weigh 135? How tall are you?

Mike Chang what a joke.

I'm only 5'-7". I was pretty beefy at 175 and didn't like looking so bulky, it is much better look imo being leaner when being shorter. My goal for the new year is to up to a solid 155. 

That Post Xmas Break/food Workout Tho. 
sick.gif

pimp.gif
sick.gif

Mike Chang what a joke.

I'm only 5'-7". I was pretty beefy at 175 and didn't like looking so bulky, it is much better look imo being leaner when being shorter. My goal for the new year is to up to a solid 155. 

Yeah im that beefy 175 at 5'7 right now. Not a bad look at all, but I do I agree leaning out looks better that's why im cutting. I think 165 with a low bf is ideal.

Mike Chang what a joke.

theDark Lord Spaniard claims to be add/ocd/dyslexia. He's still the most entertaining fitness channel on Youtube

Mike Chang what a joke.

theDark Lord Spaniard claims to be add/ocd/dyslexia. He's still the most entertaining fitness channel on Youtube

I just googled who that was and he looks like he has downs syndrome. No shots, that's just actually how he looks.

why are you guys watching jason genova videos?

mean.gif

lost some respect for you guys
Look at your name and re think what your saying lol

Jew Im only 5' 8" and I don't think I could ever cut to 160 much less 135. We must carry weight differently.

Last edited:
Look at your name and re think what your saying lol

Jew Im only 5' 8" and I don't think I could ever cut to 160 much less 135. We must carry weight differently.

Originally, I had no plans of cutting down to 135. My strength kept going up as I was cutting and just stalled out at 135 keeping my diet the same. I think a lot different at 135 than most because of cutting down from 175. No one ever believes I weigh 135 when I tell them lol

Yeah I really can't even imagine being that low. Is that not considered underweight? even for your height. I know those height to weight ratios are skewed but damn thats low.

Yeah I really can't even imagine being that low. Is that not considered underweight? even for your height. I know those height to weight ratios are skewed but damn thats low.

This the only pic that I have on my phone and I already posted it over the summer. I def look better 5'ish months later at the same weight.

yeah people definitely carry weight differently. im 5'11 and cut down to 164 this summer.
everyone that saw me tho that i was atleast 180

"Quality not quantity; doesn't matter how much you lift, matters how you weigh look, you, how good you look, in the way, you look, good, look in the mirror mirror."

-Jason Genova

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom