STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Nah...you're buggin. Too difficult for you brah?
easily the most difficult workout in my stronglift routine...i'm constantly second guessing my form.  I watch this video on repeat but when I do them, I feel like I am not doing them right.  Maybe I'll film myself on Friday when I have to do them again.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I don't do my rows like that.

I'm not a fan of that technique nor do I like when I see people do it lol

Honestly dude.......just drop the weight. Great form is key I get a good feel everytime I do it.

I prefer t-bar rows opposed to barbell rows too. I feel like I can hit my back better with the slight hand turn of the t-bar handles rather than the straight barbell. 

I'm going to be one of the resolutioners but I'm no stranger to the gym. I'm 5'8" and the biggest I've ever been was 150 lbs back in high school when I was going to the gym every day to build strength for basketball. I was going to the gym pretty regularly for my junior and senior year of high school. I want to get back to that 150 mark. I hovered around 140 in college and started smoking cigs I'm guessing I've been about 135 since then (haven't weighed myself in a year or two so I don't really know). I quit cigs and am trying to gain weight in the form of muscle now. Been eating like crazy since I quit smoking but I want to make sure I'm eating the right things to only build muscle because I don't want to pick up any fat. I looked at the OP and was hoping for more articles but didn't really see any about putting on weight. Most of them were about losing weight. I don't drink soda or eat any fast food and have a high metabolism so I'm pretty skinny. Just from quitting smoking I'm sure I'll see some weight gain but I want to make sure it's mostly muscle and not fat. I've read about the drink a gallon of whole milk a day and eat double your usual portions for meals. I was thinking about doing that but not sure if it's the best route.

I don't want to take any supplements or protein shakes. Just want to eat natural food and I have my gym membership at the work gym so I'll be going to the gym after work 3-4 days a week. I know what exercises to do and how many reps/sets to build mass but I'm just looking for links to diet advice/recipes or some input from personal experience from some of you guys. Need to focus on eating more/better.

The thing I need the most advice on is what to eat for breakfast because I usually skip breakfast. I'll eat eggs reluctantly for the nutritional benefit but I'm not a big fan. I need to be able to make breakfast pretty quickly in the morning also.

Thats an awful way to do a bb row. Back injury waiting to happen.
Whats the most proper form for them? Ive heard/seen a few different ways.

Anyone remember the *****storm lucky started last year about the new years people? 
laugh.gif

Im still shocked at how many of you guys weigh 150 and under, just baffles me. No shots, I weigh too much lol

Last edited:
Not looking forward to the gym on thursday :frown:

Thank God Wednesday is a rest day :lol:

Last edited:
easily the most difficult workout in my stronglift routine...i'm constantly second guessing my form.  I watch this video on repeat but when I do them, I feel like I am not doing them right.  Maybe I'll film myself on Friday when I have to do them again.

:smh:

My barbell rows don't look anything like that.. my form is completely different..

Ive added deadlifts to my back day

Back
Top Bottom