STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Brooks>>>>>>>> any other running shoe 
I concur. Joints are super nice. Picked them up yesterday.

I'm gonna come back with the after picture in 2014 :lol:

Wish it was this empty all the time.

You guys don't have girls running around like that at your gym? There's a few at mine and the dudes pretend like they're lining up behind to watch the tv, like they're all into the HGTV channel :lol:

They know exactly what they're doing, the girls that is.

My gym has countless girls like that.

Don't even look at em like that, all they want is attention.

Makeup and all..

You guys don't have girls running around like that at your gym? There's a few at mine and the dudes pretend like they're lining up behind to watch the tv, like they're all into the HGTV channel :lol:

They know exactly what they're doing, the girls that is.

sadly, i go to the gym at night where usually its all ugly chicks but i go to lifetime fitness in a very populated area where during the day its full of dimes left and right :smh:

Man, these girls at the gym know what they're doing dressing like that. Disregard them to hold the power, all they want is attention. Keep your pimp hands strong, fam.

Man, these girls at the gym know what they're doing dressing like that. Disregard them to hold the power, all they want is attention. Keep your pimp hands strong, fam.
That's my motto. I rarely have free time so the hour I spend at the gym, I put in work. There's a handful of women I grew to talk to over the years, but that happened naturally over time.

Those girls may have a bad day, put on the revealing work out clothes and get dudes to drool over them, self esteem raised and bad day is no more :lol:

Been running in Brooks for the past 2 years. Solid minimalist-type shoes with alot of their styles. Definately recommend going the Roadrunner Sports route. The VIP discount (10% but they stay having 20% off and markdown specials) and the return policy cant be beat.

No problem with resolutioners, y'all all were new to the gym once, get over yourselves.

Majority will be gone in 2 weeks anyway, it's really not that big of a deal.
I have no problems with those trying to better themselves, but I fail to see why they have to wait until 1/1/14, and don't start tomorrow. I support anyone who tries to better themselves, either physically or mentally as long as they put in a wholehearted effort.

I think it irks most regular gym goers because most just join to socialize with their friends, hogging up the stations and not actually using them, which disallow those gym goers to use the stations and affect their workout.

No problem with resolutioners, y'all all were new to the gym once, get over yourselves.

Majority will be gone in 2 weeks anyway, it's really not that big of a deal.
I have no problems with those trying to better themselves, but I fail to see why they have to wait until 1/1/14, and don't start tomorrow. I support anyone who tries to better themselves, either physically or mentally as long as they put in a wholehearted effort.

I think it irks most regular gym goers because most just join to socialize with their friends, hogging up the stations and not actually using them, which disallow those gym goers to use the stations and affect their workout.

This man knows

I have no problem with new gym goers....and i would join at the new year too because they run deals like "no start up fee" or "1 month free" but when they show up...sit on the only preacher curl bench and read 50 shades on their ipad....i have a problem

barbell rows suck..anybody else agree?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom