STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

It's like the cameraman has a gun pointed at the guy and told him he'd shoot him if he doesn't lift the whole stack like his life depended on it.

BRUH...

alien.gif

roll.gif

It's like the cameraman has a gun pointed at the guy and told him he'd shoot him if he doesn't lift the whole stack like his life depended on it.
:rofl:

The rap song adds so much LOLZ to the vid. I can't stop laughing.

Dude looks like he can be an extra in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon with how he defies gravity.

Bros,

I need new workout gear.. im talking dri fit tanks, and shorts.. recommendations? Im trying to buy plenty.. didn't realize these joints were expensive lol

Bros,

I need new workout gear.. im talking dri fit tanks, and shorts.. recommendations? Im trying to buy plenty.. didn't realize these joints were expensive lol
Try Macy's for basic compression gear, man. The Nike stuff goes on sale too.

I hear you on that. I revamp my gear months ago. Got tanks, shirts, long sleeves, shorts, compression pants, several jackets and hoodies. Damage at the Niketown was atrocious :frown:

Bros,

Marshalls, Tj Max, Ross, Kohls, Rugged Warehouse are all places you can get good gear and not pay retail.

lol at anyone paying retail. All the nike pro combat stuff shows up at Marshall's/Ross/TJ Maxx for ~half of the retail price.

Did back yesterday and arms today. Too much reckless eating though. Wife went to the store yesterday. Told her to bring me back a surprise. She comes back with apple pie. :smh:

For the first time in a few weeks I got back into a normal routine and did back, my arms are sore as hell. Like right in that inner part of the elbow. Feels great. I might still go do shoulders and arms.

I just bought jogging tights by Nike, they were 100 bucks but by far the best buy of the year if you jog. I recommend them, I'm 5'10, so I brought medium short, which is 32-36 I believe, I'm not stocky it's just I've got thick legs, and they still fit tight on my thighs but they loosen up near the crotch.

I'm looking for some running shoes now, I was using some air trainers to run but the sole is torn on my right heel so water enters through there when it's snowy/rainy.

If anyone has a good pair feel free to quote me or post it, I mostly run on paths/track.

lol at anyone paying retail. All the nike pro combat stuff shows up at Marshall's/Ross/TJ Maxx for ~half of the retail price.
I guess it depends on your area because the local ones around my way don't even carry Nike. Once in a blue moon, I'll see stuff from Layer 8 or what have you. Quality is terrible compared to UA and Nike though.

I just bought jogging tights by Nike, they were 100 bucks but by far the best buy of the year if you jog. I recommend them, I'm 5'10, so I brought medium short, which is 32-36 I believe, I'm not stocky it's just I've got thick legs, and they still fit tight on my thighs but they loosen up near the crotch.

I'm looking for some running shoes now, I was using some air trainers to run but the sole is torn on my right heel so water enters through there when it's snowy/rainy.

If anyone has a good pair feel free to quote me or post it, I mostly run on paths/track.
I've gone back to brands like Asics, Brooks and Saucony for running. I had the Nike Free and Flyknit Lunar and both wore down so prematurely. I replace my running shoes every 350 miles or so. Try to see if there's a local running specific store like A Runners Circle or Roadrunner. They have a great policy where you can bring the shoes back within a month if you don't like how they perform.

I've gone back to brands like Asics, Brooks and Saucony for running. I had the Nike Free and Flyknit Lunar and both wore down so prematurely. I replace my running shoes every 350 miles or so. Try to see if there's a local running specific store like A Runners Circle or Roadrunner. They have a great policy where you can bring the shoes back within a month if you don't like how they perform.

agree 100%, frees and lunars just burn out too fast

ive been new balance and asics now

have u guys tried adidas boosts ? they are amazing but i dont know how durable they are 
I haven't bought any Adidas shoes for the gym before. The reason I went to this store is because they actually take your time with you. The first time the dude had me run around the block while he ran behind me to see how my feet were landing. Their customer service was top notch and the bring back within a month policy is unheard of.

They don't carry Adidas, Nike, or Reebok. They only carry running geared brands aka the ugly looking shoes :lol:

This was back in 2009. I've been buying from them ever since.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom