STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hit some nice sets with this bad boy today.

Only complaint is it's stiff as hell, no romo

Stiff meaning?

Isn't that the point of the belt.

I feel great. Been hitting the gym at least 5 times a week consistently for the first time in over a year.

Question, anyone have any issues with farting? I don't know what the hell I did to cause this but it's getting pretty annoying, lol.. Only thing I can think of is the Raisin Bran I've started eating for fiber.

yes. from what ive heard it takes some time to break it in. when did you order yours?
i ordered mine on the 27th and still havent received it :stoneface: . cant wait to get mine.

Last edited:
yes. from what ive heard it takes some time to break it in. when did you order yours?
i ordered mine on the 27th and still havent received it :stoneface: . cant wait to get mine.

or @BIGBOSS

Just wondering.. did yall pay retail for that belt? I thought about buying it too but that price ain't sweet :smh:

I bought an tapered inzer on dec 27...........still hasn't arrived.....:smh: :x

haha me too man. and im just itching to finally get it and break it in.
its like the feeling you get when you go out with a new girl lol.

blaz3n yea i payed retail. i dont think theres any way to get it for cheaper. but the price is worth it, its suppose to last a life time

I bought an tapered inzer on dec 27...........still hasn't arrived.....
mean.gif
sick.gif
haha me too man. and im just itching to finally get it and break it in.
its like the feeling you get when you go out with a new girl lol.

blaz3n yea i payed retail. i dont think theres any way to get it for cheaper. but the price is worth it, its suppose to last a life time
Yea man........Glad to know I'm not alone....lol

or @BIGBOSS

Just wondering.. did yall pay retail for that belt? I thought about buying it too but that price ain't sweet
mean.gif
Yes  I payed retail, theres nowhere to get them besides Inzer. Mine came out to around $110 shipped. I ordered it on Dec 15th so it takes awhile if you got any color besides black.

I called them last week and checked on it, they have good customer service. Just give them your order number and they will let you know how much longer.

All the youtubers I follow say to roll the belt, but I have yet to do so

Got mine as a Christmas gift from my bro, got him some Romaleos :lol:

I feel great. Been hitting the gym at least 5 times a week consistently for the first time in over a year.

Question, anyone have any issues with farting? I don't know what the hell I did to cause this but it's getting pretty annoying, lol.. Only thing I can think of is the Raisin Bran I've started eating for fiber.

Dem protein fartz

Anyone ever break or bruise their ribs? Took a fall on my back last weekend. Still sore. Haven't trained since last week as a precaution. If I knew they were only bruised I would probably train through the healing process. Would I know if they were broken vs. bruised? 

I bought a Weight Gainer to improve my lower legs. Is this premise wrong?

LOL.

Physically working on your lower legs (calves, i presume) will improve them. If it means breaking up your splits to focus on isolating lower legs, so be it.

In some cases, genetics just might not be on your side. Like in mine, I bust my *** working for fuller calves, but they just don't shape up.

Full blown Johnny Drama calf envy of some other guys when im in the gym.

Back
Top Bottom