STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Seems like there's a lot of talk about metabolic damage/conditioning in the BB realm now a days. What are y'all's thoughts about it and is it as simple as cutting calories to lose weight or your body adapting and hurting yourself further? I'm speaking about going weeks to months on an ~1500 calorie diet or at a deficit of more than 500 calories a day.

Seems like a bunch of people are split amongst this discussion.

Last edited:
ksteezy ksteezy , on your friends squat, I'm no expert, but turning the ankles out that far and the fact that they're rolling inwards usually indicates poor ankle mobility. He wouldn't be able to remain that vertical that low if he positioned your feet like you do, for example.

I only know because I have terrible ankle mobility and my squats look like that if I don't pay attention to my feet.

Last edited:
LEG DAY TONIGHT BUT THIS RANDOM BROAD HMU TO COME OVER.

U KNOW HOW I KNOW WORKING OUT IS LIKE THERAPY FOR ME?

IM DOING LEGS.

PRAYS TO GAWD SHE BOUT THAT LATE NIGHT LIFE AFTER MY WORKOUT.

PRAYS EVEN MORE I DONT CATCH A HAMMY CRAMP WHILST BLOWING HER BACK OUT.

WISH ME LUCK FELLAS

Seems like there's a lot of talk about metabolic damage/conditioning in the BB realm now a days. What are y'all's thoughts about it and is it as simple as cutting calories to lose weight or your body adapting and hurting yourself further? I'm speaking about going weeks to months on an ~1500 calorie diet or at a deficit of more than 500 calories a day.

When you're cutting weight your metabolism is gonna lower regardless as you get lighter and lighter but your metabolism wont drop 1000+ calories
I think its peoples screwed hormones after cutting awhile cause things such as the weight loss stalls. People will stall holding water weight sometimes 3-4 weeks seeing no drop in weight then "whoosh" they'll find themselves 8 lbs lighter

Also your body's hormones will start effing with your head as you get deeper into to the cut. You start to feel less energetic, maybe feel depressed or down more

The Minnesota Starvation experiment done in the 1940's is something to look up..
Pics

Last edited:

I wouldnt recommend any male go on a 1500 calorie a day cut. That just has disaster written all over. When I lost about 50lbs on my long cut I got down to 16-1800 but I didnt lift with any kind of intensity. Jason Blaha did a video on it stating that if a natural person cut on that few of calories without some "help" that it would **** there hormones up.

Im biased because I hate cutting but its so overrated in terms of trying to be "shredded". The vast majority of people you see that are super lean while still having decent muscle mass are usually on more then just that whey and creatine. 

I wouldnt recommend any male go on a 1500 calorie a day cut. That just has disaster written all over. When I lost about 50lbs on my long cut I got down to 16-1800 but I didnt lift with any kind of intensity. Jason Blaha did a video on it stating that if a natural person cut on that few of calories without some "help" that it would **** there hormones up.

Im biased because I hate cutting but its so overrated in terms of trying to be "shredded". The vast majority of people you see that are super lean while still having decent muscle mass are usually on more then just that whey and creatine. 

Bingo

Hit back today. Switched up my technique on DB bent over rows a little. Sprawled my leg out to act as an anchor and pulled the DB closer to my armpit. Felt a lot more natural. Got the tip from Scott Herman.

Back
Top Bottom