STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

And your muscle mass really isn't that impressive right now. Focus less on that, and more on fat loss, i.e increased activity, proper diet, then get back to your muscle once you reach that goal. I realize i build muscle easier than I lose fat, so I had to seperate the goals and not worry about losing muscle that much because i know the bulking stage will be fun for me. But that's me, like club said, read, research, trial and error.

This is coming from the guy who forever calls me ***** ****. :lol:

:rofl:

Why dudes neglect to work out their legs? That's so a turn off when cats be well built up top, but they have legs like Keon Clark? I thank whomever invented the seated leg press machine for giving me the Emmitt Smith Thighs and calves.

This protein supplement right here is the best I've tried.

Last edited:
anyone every take a week off from lifting?

i been going regularly for 4 months to the gym and i think my body is telling me i need a vacation.....

:nerd:

Check your local CVS's for protein. I know it's not the best quality, but the CVS brand 1LB Whey has been on clearance for $3.60. I hit up all the stores in my area and straight raided the place. Picked up 2.5 months worth of protein for under 20 bucks. The Cookies and Cream is 
nthat.gif

^^^^

Saw it last Tuesday while picking up a prescription roaming around the half hour wait, thought about it, but walked away since i've MORE than enough in my closet at the moment... proceeded to cop OG Myofusion tubs yesterday since i've never seen it so cheap.

I'm DONE copping, it's become my addiction :smh:
Next time I make a purchase 2lb tubs will be going for double :lol:

Satisfied with yesterdays weign-in, but I want to take it up a notch. I think i'll get some cardio in this weekend, and i'll get about 20 mins of laps in my pool

i been going regularly for 4 months to the gym and i think my body is telling me i need a vacation.....

Sometimes that week off helps you get past a platue, are you stuck? I wouldn't recommend taking time off often

i never took time off before but i almost feel like im going backwards now....like doing less reps than i used to. I read that every 8-16 weeks is ok for a week off.

just took a week off, getting back in sunday.

absolutely nothing wrong with taking time off, your body needs rest. you lose nothing by taking a little time off.

^^^^
Saw it last Tuesday while picking up a prescription roaming around the half hour wait, thought about it, but walked away since i've MORE than enough in my closet at the moment... proceeded to cop OG Myofusion tubs yesterday since i've never seen it so cheap.
I'm DONE copping, it's become my addiction :smh:
Next time I make a purchase 2lb tubs will be going for double :lol:
Satisfied with yesterdays weign-in, but I want to take it up a notch. I think i'll get some cardio in this weekend, and i'll get about 20 mins of laps in my pool

where did you find original myofusion? how much? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Does it taste good with water? I had other brands of vanilla that didnt taste great with water and needed milk

ON whey flavoring is terrible, its very good protein but it doesnt taste good.

if you want a good protein that tastes amazing in water, get myofusion.

also if anyone wants to save $10 on any protein then PM me :wink:

where did you find original myofusion? how much? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Saw it on fitrx.com, 5lb for $42, had three or four flavors, got three of em. Free shipping with code FITRX99 I believe, if not google it :smile:

Edit:

26689 MyoFusion - (TWINPACK)
Click above for detail - Email a Friend GASPARI NUTRITION 2 x 5 lb
Regular $91.90
Special $79.90
Choose Items
23288 MyoFusion - Cookies & Cream
Click above for detail - Email a Friend GASPARI NUTRITION 5 lb
Regular $46.95
Special $41.95

22458 MyoFusion - Delicious Vanilla
Regular $46.95
Special $41.95

22457 MyoFusion - Strawberries & Cream
Regular $46.95
Special $41.95

Last edited:
Saw it on fitrx.com, 5lb for $42, had three or four flavors, got three of em. Free shipping with code FITRX99 I believe, if not google it :smile:

have you tried the vanilla before? if not im not sure if you will like it.

i hated it, its more of a butterscotch flavor than vanilla

I haven't had any of the OG Myo since i've only seen them at about $70 a tub, saw this one and took the plunge. I wouldn't be opening it any time soon with all the **** that I already have sitting in my protein pantry aka empty closet haha

where you saw it for $70 is ridiculous :x

even before it was discontinued it was $45-50 online always, thats why i never buy instore, crazy markup that no one pays.

anyways the cookies and cream is delicious, havent had the strawberry even though i might order the strawberry probiotic this weekend.

Yeah i've never copped any supps in-store, the closest to that would be picking up online orders from AllstarHealth

Back when google shopping worked, I'd see it regularly for maybe $65 minimum, when I ended up going with the probiotic

This is good to do every once in a while. However, I feel fat and lazy even taking a day off so this is out of the question
laugh.gif
Its the summer time and I have way too much free time not to be in the gym doing SOMETHING. I'll take 3 days off at the most.

In other news, started the summer roughly at 210. Im down to 202.8 as of yesterday.
pimp.gif
Woudve lost more by now if I wasnt busy with classes during the first half of the summer. I really started dropping the weight the middle -ish of July when I started running. 6lbs in 2-3 weeks is pretty ideal. At this rate im shooting for under 200 by the first week of August. 190 is my target weight for the end of summer period, which is possible if I really step it up.

We can talk all the broscience and HIIT (even though I know its proven)we want, but the most important thing is consistency.

Back
Top Bottom