STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just a lil update. Been hittin the gyn consistently but might have to make some tweaks with everything to take my body to the next step. I'm pretty content though

#Pause

5'10 160
Nice work, when people post pics then say their weight it always baffles me lol

Hey big @Dropten  you lookin like you just stepped out da hyperbolic time chamber homie, I might have to PM you bout some supps. 

Last edited:
SO way early in the thread people were talking about taking test. How do you get it? I had the Doctor take my levels and my thyroid last week at my physical hoping Id be low so he'd give me some but no dice. I am normal range, but I want to be like Hulk level

Last edited:
hoping Id be low so he'd give me some

bigboss bigboss appreciate it bro. Most people don't believe my weight when I tell them but it all boils down to low BF and genetics. My mom competes and more than likely getting her pro card soon soooo yea god bless her genes

Nice work, when people post pics then say their weight it always baffles me lol

Hey big @Dropten
 you lookin like you just stepped out da hyperbolic time chamber homie, I might have to PM you bout some supps. 
Im always willing to help. PM when you ready

SO way early in the thread people were talking about taking test. How do you get it? I had the Doctor take my levels and my thyroid last week at my physical hoping Id be low so he'd give me some but no dice. I am normal range, but I want to be like Hulk level
Getting an RX for test if your low will just keep you in the normal range cause your T levels are already low. Unless you decide to do 2 injections a week instead of 1 :lol: :nerd:

When you guys get older your T levels will drop. And im telling you now, the best thing in the world will be to get on test. It will make you youthful again. And if you can afford it get on some hgh.
Remember, these things were created for medical use, and the benefits out weigh the negatives 100 fold if used properly and safely. If you're not going to wait till that age where your test declines hard (around 50) just make sure you research research and research.

Last edited:
Ive just watch some of Pete Rubish vids on the side effects and Im just not trying to have night sweats, crazy dreams, be pissed all the time and other stuff like that. Then add on top the things that happens to your organs.

TRT dose does none of that, my homie is in his mid/late 40s and on test cyp 100mg/week. mood and energy has improved greatly. on the weekend he'll bodyboard in the morning, workout in the afternoon, play some kinda ultimate frisbee bs in the eve and go bang some young chick before he's in for the night. he used to take antidepressants and was a lazy bastard hating life. i'm not condoning it, but some of the myths about steroid use is ridiculous.

Last edited:
TRT dose does none of that, my homie is in his mid/late 40s and on test cyp 100mg/week. mood and energy has improved greatly. on the weekend he'll bodyboard in the morning, workout in the afternoon, play some kinda ultimate frisbee bs in the eve and go bang some young chick before he's in for the night. he used to take antidepressants and was a lazy bastard hating life. i'm not condoning it, but some of the myths about steroid use is ridiculous.
Im not talking bout TRT homes. None of the things I stated are myths, at least from the research Ive done. Im not very educated on it though, Im not sure how far Meth will let us take this topic anyway lol

Started at 230lbs took the pic at 210. Still nowhere close to where i want to be. But progress is progress. [emoji]128077[/emoji] hate this damn chest fat tho [emoji]128532[/emoji].

Good progress, would you say it had more to do with your diet or you were active more consistently ?

Ive just watch some of Pete Rubish vids on the side effects and Im just not trying to have night sweats, crazy dreams, be pissed all the time and other stuff like that. Then add on top the things that happens to your organs.
Depends on what you're taking. And by the sounds of it, those sides are of Tren, which is the "god steroid"
Also, not everyone gets the same side affects. I dont get night sweats, I just sweat all the time. But I love it cause I get ripped. As far as dreams, mine just become more vivid. Especially the sex dreams :evil:

There's a broad line when it comes to use and abuse of the juice. Know your body and RESEARCH.

in my speaking with the people who have used steroids, designer steroids and prohormones, there's been lots of interesting anecdotes about side effects that seem to be more prominent depending on the compound and dose. most have told me that cycles of test at 500mg (250 2x/week) produce virtually no sides. no night sweats. no back pumps. aggression only if you're an aggressive person to begin with. acne. testicle shrinkage (no idea where the notion of **** shrinkage came about) .

personally, i've researched drug use but never pulled the trigger but physician-directed TRT will be an option i consider as i age.

Last edited:
Depends on what you're taking. And by the sounds of it, those sides are of Tren, which is the "god steroid"
Also, not everyone gets the same side affects. I dont get night sweats, I just sweat all the time. But I love it cause I get ripped. As far as dreams, mine just become more vivid. Especially the sex dreams :evil:

There's a broad line when it comes to use and abuse of the juice. Know your body and RESEARCH.

what did you take?

i dont need anymore vivid sex dreams :rofl:

Yeah the vid I watched was called Truth about Tren on YT. 

From what I can tell it makes you feel like the hulk and superman combined but has the most dangerous side affects.

Yeah the vid I watched was called Truth about Tren on YT. 

From what I can tell it makes you feel like the hulk and superman combined but has the most dangerous side affects.
What makes it dangerous are people.
I've guided many people through their first cycle. Basically held their hand through the whole process.
One thing I noticed is most people have limited knowledge on steroids. What makes it worse is that more people are doing it and more opinions are spewed over the net.
You hear this, you hear that and you dont know who's advice to take. I have always stood by the safest protocols because I dont want to be responsible for anyone.
My advice can only go so far because people are gonna do what they want anyway.
This girl that competes has great genetics but would never place first until finally decided to take the plunge. I gave her the run down, suggested the safest "cycle" for a certain amount of time.
She did great and looked and felt the best she ever did. But then she didnt want to stop, cause she is an over achiever. So instead of the 6-8 weeks I recommended, she's now on 14+ weeks of her second cycle. Now shes breaking out with acne.

YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN TO STOP!!!!

This is the main issue with people who juice. They take large doses for long periods. This is when health problems begin to show its ugly face.

EVERYTHING IN MODERATION.

Im not talking bout TRT homes. None of the things I stated are myths, at least from the research Ive done
sorry if i came off like a jerk man. maybe i'm predisposed to being an a.hole and if i took steroids i'd be even worse. bad day at work for me today and the weights felt heavy during my workout :frown:

Back
Top Bottom