STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I don't need to take it forever. All I want is to be able to deadlift 2000 pounds, squat 1500 pounds, and clean and jerk 800.

sorry if i came off like a jerk man. maybe i'm predisposed to being an a.hole and if i took steroids i'd be even worse. bad day at work for me today and the weights felt heavy during my workout
frown.gif
You my boy Mike <3

My workout was tough too, squat form was awful, everything felt heavy.

Last edited:
I've dont tren, npp, mast prop, test prop, test enth, dbol, winny, proviron and var
not all at the same time :lol:

I mentioned earlier there's a documentary on Netflix called Bigger, Faster, Stronger about a filmmaker & his brothers who all took steroids. I thought it was very insightful and showed the different perspectives, along with exposing a lot of hypocrisy from each camp.

Have you seen it yourself and if so would you say it's a fair portrayal?

I mentioned earlier there's a documentary on Netflix called Bigger, Faster, Stronger about a filmmaker & his brothers who all took steroids. I thought it was very insightful and showed the different perspectives, along with exposing a lot of hypocrisy from each camp.

Ive seen it, Its about the Bell brothers.

I think its funny how Marks wife tells him not to take them and he still does 
laugh.gif

What makes it dangerous are people.
I've guided many people through their first cycle. Basically held their hand through the whole process.
One thing I noticed is most people have limited knowledge on steroids. What makes it worse is that more people are doing it and more opinions are spewed over the net.
You hear this, you hear that and you dont know who's advice to take. I have always stood by the safest protocols because I dont want to be responsible for anyone.
My advice can only go so far because people are gonna do what they want anyway.
This girl that competes has great genetics but would never place first until finally decided to take the plunge. I gave her the run down, suggested the safest "cycle" for a certain amount of time.
She did great and looked and felt the best she ever did. But then she didnt want to stop, cause she is an over achiever. So instead of the 6-8 weeks I recommended, she's now on 14+ weeks of her second cycle. Now shes breaking out with acne.

YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN TO STOP!!!!

This is the main issue with people who juice. They take large doses for long periods. This is when health problems begin to show its ugly face.

EVERYTHING IN MODERATION.

how old were you when you first started and where did you get them from. idk if I could pull the trigger yet but if its safe idk whats the difference between all these pre and creatine out.

how old were you when you first started and where did you get them from. idk if I could pull the trigger yet but if its safe idk whats the difference between all these pre and creatine out.
Lol considering its illegal to posses them I don't think he's going to just give that info out on a public form.

if you think creatine and steroids are on the same level then I would do some research because they are like night and day in comparison of results. 

Lol I meant like creatine don't do anything well for me that is

i feel ya, i still take it and honestly i dont think its done anything for me. i have no water retention or notice any difference

no idea why im still taking it to be honest

steroids are so common these days its not even funny

i mean like............an everyone doesnt look like drop ten, i look better as a natty than most avg guys on gear.............most guys on gear do not look like the top physiques on IG etc..............or some NPC dude

all comes down to knowledge and diet, lot of ppl do it for the wrong reasons to begin with...............like a short cut, they arent really about the gym life to begin with also......comes with so much responsibility.

the guys i know who are on just cuz they wanna be, who compete, or who make a living on this industry do it the right way.

i know kids at LA Fitness..........an its a shame young kids who have literally Fd themselves for life with orals smh, know guys on steroids who do it just to look good at the bars on weekends smh........drinking on cycle

guys who BS PCT is the best an a guys who wanna be cheap but wanna be about that life......

but hey..........ill sell it to the idiots all day

srs not srs :nerd:

Last edited:
when i used to compete in brazilian jiu jitsu a lot of the dudes straight from brazil were on all kinds of stuff.  it was annoying as **** to go up against them. not only were they already better than me from a technical standpoint, but they never gassed, were insanely strong and a bunch had out of control, violent temperaments. dudes were literally like rabid pitbulls and i would hate to piss one of those dudes off on the street. i know tren kills your gas tank, but the violent mood swings describes these dudes perfectly and sounds like something they were on.

its currently a big problem in the sport and theyre getting pretty strict with the drug testing now. dangerous to have these crazy *** dudes holding on to submissions and chokes extra long destroying ligaments, tendons, bones etc.

Last edited:

It was OK, but it wasnt deep IMO.

steroids are so common these days its not even funny

i mean like............an everyone doesnt look like drop ten, i look better as a natty than most avg guys on gear.............most guys on gear do not look like the top physiques on IG etc..............or some NPC dude

all comes down to knowledge and diet, lot of ppl do it for the wrong reasons to begin with...............like a short cut, they arent really about the gym life to begin with also......comes with so much responsibility.

the guys i know who are on just cuz they wanna be, who compete, or who make a living on this industry do it the right way.

i know kids at LA Fitness..........an its a shame young kids who have literally Fd themselves for life with orals smh, know guys on steroids who do it just to look good at the bars on weekends smh........drinking on cycle

guys who BS PCT is the best an a guys who wanna be cheap but wanna be about that life......

but hey..........ill sell it to the idiots all day

srs not srs :nerd:

Alot of guys take juice and dont look like it cause they just dont respond to it well. I've set up cycles for guys and when theyre done, not much has changed. They may become stronger and all but their physique dont change much. That could possibly change if they increased dosages but im safety first. Luckily for me, I respond decently to the stuff.

But yea, alof of guys are idiots when it comes to the stuff especially the younger guys. They get the worst advice from meat heads and dont even contemplate the health risks of long, high dosage cycles.
Audi the local gym dealer?
:nerd:
when i used to compete in brazilian jiu jitsu a lot of the dudes straight from brazil were on all kinds of stuff.  it was annoying as **** to go up against them. not only were they already better than me from a technical standpoint, but they never gassed, were insanely strong and a bunch had out of control, violent temperaments. dudes were literally like rabid pitbulls and i would hate to piss one of those dudes off on the street. i know tren kills your gas tank, but the violent mood swings describes these dudes perfectly and sounds like something they were on.

its currently a big problem in the sport and theyre getting pretty strict with the drug testing now. dangerous to have these crazy *** dudes holding on to submissions and chokes extra long destroying ligaments, tendons, bones etc.

Tren affects youre cardio for some. More than likely tren isnt what MMA guys are on because of how it may affect cardiorespiratory efficiency. Adrol is used mostly for the strength and aggression. Mike Tyson has been rumored to pop an Adrol before some fights. Sdrol is another one. And then you have Test suspension which is a Test that takes affect right away unlike other Test that takes weeks to build up in your system.
Theres a bunch of stuff out there.

Posted this in the pseudo fitness thread. Not sure why there's two now haha, but I'm guessing this is the proper thread. 

So I would say I am that dreaded skinny fat body type. I'm skinny everywhere, but I have a belly. James Harden swag that needs to be gone. I'm 5' 11'' 155 pounds. 

I want to gain muscle/mass and I'm a beginner so I was going to hop on the Stronglift routine. For the routine you are supposed to eat in excess. Is that what I should do in order to gain mass, or should I eat less because I do want to lose my skinny fatness (typically the core area). I know there's no spot reducing, but I'm not sure how to diet in order to gain muscle, and lose the fat?

Any thing you guys can teach me?

Appreciate it. 

Do y'all notice how thirsty y'all get on creatine? Man I swear before I took it I drank a lil bit of water and was fine. Next thing I know creatine makes me extra thirsty, I can down a bottle of water and still have a dry throat.

Do y'all notice how thirsty y'all get on creatine? Man I swear before I took it I drank a lil bit of water and was fine. Next thing I know creatine makes me extra thirsty, I can down a bottle of water and still have a dry throat.

Yea you gotta drink a lot of water if you're taking creatine

I noticed that it'll inflate whatever muscle you have but it also inflates whatever part of you is fat too.

Not great to be on during beach season.

I'm noticeably slimmer on half the creatine I'm normally on. I like it that way. My gains has fluctuated some but I'll deal with it until after it starts getting cold again.

ha al audi speaking on the risky cheapskates. dude on fb posted up his 3 bottles of super dmz 2.0. i was like whoa that's some harsh stuff, what's your liver supports? he said huh?! i was like ummmm what you using for pct? and he said he had some OTC test booster. i was like no SERM? and he said huh? mind you this guy is active duty military. hooah!! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom