STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

powder is fine if you are having 1 shake.

dudes OD and get all their protein from a tub instead of real food these days, thats just stupid IMO

yea but a lot of people do Powders for convenience such as myself
I'm taking in 7 meals. 3 are powders
Post work out, before bed or if I wake up in the middle of the night

one in the middle of the day because I only have a 5 min break in between classes.

Honestly I don't mind it, then again im doing a more strict meal plan than iifym, so the powder is cool for me for the taste. aside from the normal chicken breast, fish, lean beef.

Last edited:
I dont use it anymore, just wondered what the science was.

So are isolate wheys a waste of money? I really like the Dymatize Iso 100 (taste good, mixed well, low carbs/cholesterol/carbs, doesnt mess with my stomach) im using now. Looking at going back to Cellucor or tryingn MP.

Im running the Dymatize Iso 100 - Birthday Cake flavour at the moment, Love the taste

plot twist: nt zyzz is rich piana!!!
eek.gif
Double plot twist NT Zyzz is the real Zyzz therefore the real Zyzz isn't dead and we are talking to a legend of da aesthetics world 

I just don't understand how you can say something is a fake food if it's just concentrated parts of something you'd call real food.

I've been using Dymatize products for years, love the gourmet.
haven't tried the ISO 100 yet,
probably wil pick that up next
That stuffs too expensive. I need a good whey protein sale. Anyone know of any? I got some phase8. It's gross be don't ever get it. Stay away bros. you've been warned

1. yes, sometimes i don't feel like eating rice/potatoes, so i eat oats
2. Yes
3. at your height and trying to gain plus you work out. You could afford more calories.
4. (why don't you eat the other animal sources if I may ask?)

No problem. On my way to becoming a vegetarian. I'm an animal lover, but going cold turkey wasn't something I was willing to do. Slowly I've cut back all land animals, last will be seafood (if I ever decide to).

No problem. On my way to becoming a vegetarian. I'm an animal lover, but going cold turkey wasn't something I was willing to do. Slowly I've cut back all land animals, last will be seafood (if I ever decide to).
Being an animal lover is why you're a vegetarian? Wait.... Nvm. Don't wanna litter the thread.

Last edited:
That stuffs too expensive. I need a good whey protein sale. Anyone know of any? I got some phase8. It's gross be don't ever get it. Stay away bros. you've been warned

Platinum whey is a better price same company I believe and taste great

The crazy thing is that the "casein is for slow and steady flow of amino acids" is pretty much only accepted in the bodybuilding community.

Other than that, its total nonsense and really has little to no merit in reality.

sigh*** I really don't get why you guys make such a big deal about things.
Moral of the story "as you still quoted from me" is that it's ok to eat after 7p.m. no matter what the protein source is.

If you don't agree with me that he can have some protein source after 7, that's fine, but why hang up on the fact that I mentioned Casein??
It's not like Casein cost any more than regular protein.

intake another protein that you already have after 7,
Chicken, fish, beef, whatever.
But the point is that he doesnt have to eat after 7. Depending on what else was eaten the rest of the day, food after that time may not be necessary.

Been lifting in the hyperfeel trainers. Great shoe. Deadlifted in them at 405 and they felt great. Lace up tight, don't flex too much, insole is stupid comfortable. Ready to pick up another pair. The turquoise pair is on sale at the outlets now, may wait for the black/white so I can wear them more casually. Def recommend them to anyone considering buying a pair.

Last edited:
Free Trainer 5.0's are solid as well. Good base, very stable and low to the ground. I have adidas lifters to squat in but DL and everything else if im not running I use the FT 5.0

Lunar TR1 suck, Hypercross havent been getting good reviews.

Been lifting in the hyperfeel trainers. Great shoe. Deadlifted in them at 405 and they felt great. Lace up tight, don't flex too much, insole is stupid comfortable. Ready to pick up another pair. The turquoise pair is on sale at the outlets now, may wait for the black/white so I can wear them more casually. Def recommend them to anyone considering buying a pair.
How do those Hyperfeels fit bro

Free Trainer 5.0's are solid as well. Good base, very stable and low to the ground. I have adidas lifters to squat in but DL and everything else if im not running I use the FT 5.0

Lunar TR1 suck, Hypercross havent been getting good reviews.
Just don't wear them on the court.  I forgot my KD's so had to wear Free 5.0 and the bottom got shredded.

Have a feeling the Nike metcons coming out are going to be a favorite as a general workout shoe, even among ppl who don't crossfit

How do those Hyperfeels fit bro
They fit great. Tts. Loose and comfortable until you lace them up then they get pretty tight and stable. I'd say it's easily my new favorite of the free/flyknit family.
repped

there all on nike clearance right now 

will swoop in when that 20% code hits
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom