STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

For everyone asking nutrition questions:

1. Calculate your macros for your goal (iifym.com)
2. Download myfitnesspal
3. Eat what you want
4. Track macros (hit protein and fiber meticulously)
5. Profit

Don't need to complicate it saying you can't eat this or that, or not eating after 7 lol I get the majority of my macros at night

:lol:

Follow this at your own peril, :lol:

It's not that hard... at the same time, it's not that easy.

Eat according to the goals you want to reach. There is no "one size fits all" plan, find what works for you. If you are not reaching your goals with a particular eating plan, dump it, back to the drawing board. Trial and error until you find something that works for you.

The eat what you want, IIFYM, mentality works for some. Especially those that are 5'4-5'7, 225+ caricatures.

Have a feeling the Nike metcons coming out are going to be a favorite as a general workout shoe, even among ppl who don't crossfit

Definitely trying a pair, Asics is also stepping up and marketing a "functional fitness" sneaker. Can't do Free 5.0's, too clunky.

Do your research, trial and error. Lot of junk out there.

Last edited:
question has anyone in here tried using the elevation masks during a workout?

If so could you share what your impression is?

Thinking of getting 1

if it gets you in the gym more often.. i guess.....

Or you could just train like a normal person and not look like bane.

Don't do it brah, you will look like an idiot especially if you aren't jacked. Even if you are jacked you will still look like an idiot so really it doesn't even matter

Missed a 315 snatch grip behind the neck power squat push press. Basically trying to find the longest names for the movements I do.

:lol: elevation masks

my homie, more like an acquaintance now, got one. same cat who bought weight lifting shoes. he fronts hard on IG how hes all into fitness and lifting, but all he does in the gym is the elliptical and machines. never seen him touch a barbell, let alone a dumbell, in my life. :smh: :lol:

I was thinking of using it to change up the routine to help me focus on breathing.

Wasnt doing it for looks wanted to see if anyone had actually tried it

I was thinking of using it to change up the routine to help me focus on breathing.

Wasnt doing it for looks wanted to see if anyone had actually tried it

i heard its nothing special, all its gonna do is draw attention and make you look stupid IMO

then again my or anyone elses opinion doesnt matter. do some research or check google, if people claim it helps then get it

i bought one because i thought it would help me increase my lung capacity/ endurance or some crap. the only thing it did was make me panic as i did my sets because it's like someone trying to smother you. made the workout harder but not necessarily better. didn't help me focus on breathing or anything else. since then i've read numerous articles debunking the claims.

Missed a 315 snatch grip behind the neck power squat push press. Basically trying to find the longest names for the movements I do.
This reminds me of how Mark Bell was saying you can hit a PR every time you go to the gym 
laugh.gif
   It is true doe 

Hit 515 for a 15b PR tonight on DL. I think some of the bumpers I used might be a little off, but **** it Im still counting it.

Peaking is pretty much done now. Gonna hit me openers on Sunday then rest all week and prepare for battle next Saturday.

What is resting all week outta curiosity?

Just hitting 75-80 percent of your one rep max or something like that?
Nahh dawg, resting is sitting my *** on the couch after work all week. I won't touch a weight but will do some mobility work each day, foam rolling, bands, PVC, etc... 

Plus Ive got some little nagging injuries that will hopefully die down some.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom