STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

60 reps @ 135 on flat bench.

Prob had 65-67 in me if I had a spot and go until I couldn't push any more.

Not bad for first time running long sets in a long time.

Humble

Because that is great.

Next time all we do is go for more

I say we make it a NT fitness challenge.

And then revisit it in a month or two.

Keeps the thread fun.
Im coming for 100.

I think it makes it less painful to do sets of 10 and pause the last one of each set for a second. 

Last edited:

Cross fit is a CULT

Cross fit is a FAD

Cross fit is NOT "functional training"

What is Crossfit? Sincerely, 2017
Seriously though, just another Fad in the weight-training and health industry that will disappear. If you're not on the bandwagon yet... you missed it. You may as well jump on the South Beach Diet or Atkins Diet and toss on some Billy Blanks Tae-Bo.

Last edited:
Not this argument again.

Crossfit isn't going anywhere as long as Reebok and ESPN are behind it. 

Last edited:
Word, Cross Fit is gonna be around for a while.

Im liking this whole grt fit movement, whether its Cross Fit gaining popularity to everyone becoming a fitness guru on IG.

Im all for it as long as it makes changes in peoples lives.

I dont personally do crossfit but id give it a shot just to experience it.

Crossfitters starting to pop up in this thread. :wow: For the longest time, I felt like it's been just me, Ironman, and one other dude who posts every once in a blue moon.

SuperJU, if/when you compete, you should post up some of your lifts :smokin Do you still have problems dropping down into a full snatch?

I'm guessing that is probably me :lol: really should try and post more often!

Crossfitters starting to pop up in this thread. :wow: For the longest time, I felt like it's been just me, Ironman, and one other dude who posts every once in a blue moon.

SuperJU, if/when you compete, you should post up some of your lifts :smokin Do you still have problems dropping down into a full snatch?

I'm guessing that is probably me :lol: really should try and post more often!

No that's not you, but hi!

I don't remember dude's name, only reason why I remember him at all was because he mentioned he was a L1 trainer

In b4 Nike offers Froning a contract 

He's just signed a huge Reebok deal so I cant see that happening.

Nike have Josh Bridges, Kenny Leverich & Lauren Fisher plus CrossFit Invictus and a few others on board already so come February, they will have a big marketing push for the Metcon TR shoe I expect.

In b4 Nike offers Froning a contract 

They tried, they were on the verge of locking him up before the 2014 CF Games, when reebok swooped in and gave him a multi-million dollar "lifetime" contract, they also banned other brands from the games to kill Nike's "push".

Always like the "cult" comment. :lol:

Last edited:
^not sure lol

*edit I remember now, his name was hyper cutter or something like that. He hasn't posted in ages

Last edited:
Let's get back to the challenges.

Talking about crossfit is a sport, isn't a sport, is great, isn't great is old.

We should do many different challenges.

Squats, bench, deads, cleans, snatches.

Would keep it fun in here.

If not, I'll just go F myself lol

Let's get back to the challenges.

Talking about crossfit is a sport, isn't a sport, is great, isn't great is old.

We should do many different challenges.

Squats, bench, deads, cleans, snatches.

Would keep it fun in here.

If not, I'll just go F myself lol
As long as @****nut123   isn't in on the challenges
laugh.gif
  Im down for squat/bench/dead whenever 

And strict curls of course.

Last edited:
Crossfit is directly responsible for far too many hot chick instagram selfies and belfies for me to ever want it to go away.

The challenges should be scaled for body weight imo, otherwise some of you fools will crap on everyone lol.

And Boss you meant breaking up the one set of 100 just into continuous sets of 10 with a pause, right? Bc 10x10 at 135 is cake.

I'm still chasing 3 wheels on bench and also looking to hit a clean 10-12 at 225.

The challenges should be scaled for body weight imo, otherwise some of you fools will crap on everyone lol.

And Boss you meant breaking up the one set of 100 just into continuous sets of 10 with a pause, right? Bc 10x10 at 135 is cake.

I'm still chasing 3 wheels on bench and also looking to hit a clean 10-12 at 225.
Yeah 10 pause 10 pause 10 pause etc...

495 is a little high to start a challenge in here lol 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom