STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You are an idiot.

You think a 800+ pull is all gear? He is a ******* powerlifter, he doesn't give a **** what some random guy on the internet thinks of his physique
laugh.gif
but didn't you know? steroids= everything.

The bread and butter of your clientele wants programming made for them. There are only a handful of people in this thread that know what they are doing, based in what they've posted. The large majority of people, DONT know what they are doing in the gym. When you are young and broke, the internet is your best friend, immerse yourself in knowledge. However, when you're older, it's an inconvenience that not a lot of people want to deal with it.

Everything is scalable or can be modified. Most gyms have strength components. You show up halfway through class, you wait for the next one. Some people chill, some people do mobility stuff.

There's a lot of cherry pickers out there, and that is ok. Workouts are usually posted a day before.

You're not going to get better by avoiding things you "don't like".

It's not for everyone.
Try monster walks, get your hips nice and warm. Deep pause squats are also a favorite.

QFT, there's no point just doing workouts you are good at/enjoy. That isn't going to make you better.
I try to avoid seeing the WOD before I go so if something horrible comes up, i'll still have to do it. It's not like you can just walk out the box after seeing the board :lol:

Last edited:
You are an idiot.

You think a 800+ pull is all gear? He is a ******* powerlifter, he doesn't give a **** what some random guy on the internet thinks of his physique :lol:  

You bigger than this?

It isn't all gear but go hop on a gram of test and half a gram of tren and you'll be making videos of doing ridiculous pulls in your basement like a psycho too. Too say it doesn't add considerable weight is nonsense.

10-20% according to 538. Best case scenario Rubish is still pulling over 700 without the assistance.

It isn't all gear but go hop on a gram of test and half a gram of tren and you'll be making videos of doing ridiculous pulls in your basement like a psycho too. Too say it doesn't add considerable weight is nonsense.
lol but you couldn't do it with 5gs of test and tren a week.

To say someone doesn't have a good physique when the sport they train for is for strength is nonsense.

Crossfitters starting to pop up in this thread. :wow: For the longest time, I felt like it's been just me, Ironman, and one other dude who posts every once in a blue moon.

SuperJU, if/when you compete, you should post up some of your lifts :smokin Do you still have problems dropping down into a full snatch?

800# pull is beastly no matter what but if dude really cruises on 500mg, that's just irresponsible and stupid. it's his life and his endocrine system though so he can do whatever he wants.

lol but you couldn't do it with 5gs of test and tren a week.

To say someone doesn't have a good physique when the sport they train for is for strength is nonsense.
he can do what ever he wants. There is no reason to argue about another mans physique

Crossfitters starting to pop up in this thread. :wow: For the longest time, I felt like it's been just me, Ironman, and one other dude who posts every once in a blue moon.

SuperJU, if/when you compete, you should post up some of your lifts :smokin Do you still have problems dropping down into a full snatch?

You forgot jewbacca. :lol:

haha I do not crossfit.

I'm not against it though. I would do it in addition to my normal training, but never as my only source.

My traps hurt like hell when I do muscle ups. Feels like I'm pulling a muscle. What am I doing wrong

Whats your guys opinion on 1-2 hours of cardio after a workout while on a cut? Been doing this to refresh my Star Wars memory by rewatching the films in the machete order. :lol:

Bye bye gains lol 4one5 4one5 no need for that much cardio (2hrs) AFTER a strenuous workout in my opinion. Even an hr is pushing it I think, Unless maybe you're contest prepping. But then again I don't know the intensity of your workouts, you weight goals, etc just going off my own experience. Get the diet in check 100% and you'll see what you want to achieve.

I mean as long as you're not doing something super hard, 1-2 hours of walking ain't gonna be that bad. I'd rather just do sprints for 15 minutes (okay, more like 5 (okay, one sprint and then go to mcdonalds))

Back
Top Bottom