STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I can't believe what I just read
laugh.gif

Cuts for the sluts baby.

I wouldn't cut much under 200 or so tho, I like looking like I lift with a t shirt on 
laugh.gif

Just weighed in at 287 :x
Been 3 weeks since a serious sweat. What are some workouts you do while at home and cannot use equipment??

Nice work, I wouldn't mind being cut up one day. What are you about 5'6-5'8 160-170?
I'm 5ft 9/10 on a great day and about 175 right now. I was 190ish in the before picture. I come from a powerlifting/wrestling background so this whole being cut up thing is pretty new to me. Gotta say it doesn't suck, though I do really miss moving big boy weights.

Hey --- anyone know where I can get a good deal online on Nike Romaleos 2s? I'm trying to get better ground support for my squats/DLs as my NB Minimus' tend to roll inwards when coming up from the bottom. I can't go barefoot in the gym. Appreciate the help in advance.

Hey --- anyone know where I can get a good deal online on Nike Romaleos 2s? I'm trying to get better ground support for my squats/DLs as my NB Minimus' tend to roll inwards when coming up from the bottom. I can't go barefoot in the gym. Appreciate the help in advance.

Pay MSRP, they're worth it, otherwise the best deal you'll find are as follows:

1. Eastbay 20% code,they pop up often, sign up for their email list.
2. Holidays- Adipowers and Romaleos were both found for less than $150

Wouldn't use them for deads, Vans or Chuck's will do. It's not your shoes that are rolling inwards, lifters will help with stability but your ankles and feet will still pronate causing you to have knee and hip issues down the line.

Work on mobility.

Not true. The left two photos are only approx 6 weeks difference from the right one. 100% Natty. A lot of genetic factors play into the ability to burn fat and gain muscle at the same time, but it is possible if you get everything right. I also wanted to share this photo with my NT fitfam just to show hard work pays the f*** off. I'm 7 weeks out from my first NPC Men's physique show! Super excited. Any other competitors in here/anyone with advice as the show gets closer?
nobody gains significant amount of muscle in 6 weeks naturally. you have a great physique but the difference between your two pics can be attributed to a combination of pump, flexing and lighting. newbs can build muscle and lose fat at the same time but for someone advanced, doing a recomp is much more tedious and time consuming.

LINK
at best they generate a small muscle gain in the face of a much larger fat loss (e.g. someone might lose a lot of fat while gaining a pound or two of muscle or what have you). But for the non-beginner/non-returning from a layoff trainee that’s about the best you’re going to get. Potential rates of muscle gain are never going to approach the potential rate of fat loss once folks are past the beginner stage. Even in the beginner stage, it’s generally always easier to lose fat much faster than you can gain muscle.

When y'all are dropping weight / cutting, whats ur cals and macros look like
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'm cutting right now. I don't track calories or macros... just eat less and eat clean. I cut out fried foods, bread, alcohol, and sweets. I eat a lot of oats, eggs, chicken, and broccoli. 

i think you have to track macros to properly bulk and cut. If you don't know what's going in your body, then you're just winging it and your results will show that.

www.NikeRomaleosDeals.net

thanks man, but I found a better deal on www.buynikeromaleos.com

Pay MSRP, they're worth it, otherwise the best deal you'll find are as follows:

1. Eastbay 20% code,they pop up often, sign up for their email list.
2. Holidays- Adipowers and Romaleos were both found for less than $150

Wouldn't use them for deads, Vans or Chuck's will do. It's not your shoes that are rolling inwards, lifters will help with stability but your ankles and feet will still pronate causing you to have knee and hip issues down the line.

Work on mobility.

Ah I'll just bite the bullet and go buy them at retail. I'm in Columbus so I'm gonna check out the Rogue Fitness store and try them on.

Appreciate the advice man. I'll work on my form. I'm also trying to learn how to do a proper front squat, but I have horrible wrist flexibility so I attach wrist straps to the barbell for my hands to grip onto.

I'm IF'ing with having my eating window from 5-9. Went to Denny's yesterday and had a zesty nacho around 2. Looked up the macros and was in disgust :x. I ate about 1000 calories worth and it had 3 grams of trans fat smh. Went home and took a 'nap' at 5. Ended up sleeping all through the night. Woke up for work at 9 this morning. Having a weird feeling of dehydration, kinda like a hangover. About to hit the gym at 5 on a 27 hour fasted stomach. About to be crazy hard

I'm IF'ing with having my eating window from 5-9. Went to Denny's yesterday and had a zesty nacho around 2. Looked up the macros and was in disgust :x. I ate about 1000 calories worth and it had 3 grams of trans fat smh. Went home and took a 'nap' at 5. Ended up sleeping all through the night. Woke up for work at 9 this morning. Having a weird feeling of dehydration, kinda like a hangover. About to hit the gym at 5 on a 27 hour fasted stomach. About to be crazy hard

:x

why not break your IF rules for a good cause like not dying in the gym vs a bad cause like woofing down coma nachos :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

It's not that serious. I'm on a 12-6 hour window. but nothing's going to happen if u eat during the window lol.

I'd rather eat and hit the gym strong, just start it up again the next day.

You don't wana be that guy that passes out during a lift.

Lol "coma nachos". That's exactly what they were.

I'm pretty used to lifting on an empty stomach so I'm not really worried about passing out. It's just the fact of making sure I get an effective workout in.

Lower/mid back has been sore for the last week or so. Ran a couple miles outdoors then DL heavy after. Bad idea.

I feel my lower back tight everyday now. Suppose to do chest tonight but may just rest up more, also gonna switch mattresses with my brother since his is stiffer. Hope it helps a bit.

I would've done heavy deads first and then run

Running tires out your core which helps keeps your back neutral during deads

Back
Top Bottom