STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Went to the gym on the late night to avoid the noobs..

Weighed myself for the first time in atleast 10 weeks..

I weighed in at 190.5lbs fully clothed..

I was very pleased.. Considering my NYE raging.

Gonna continue slight cut for the next 3-4 months..

Just tryina drop a pound or two a month..

Compounds lifts..  Heavy on the sprints and core stuff..

And a clean diet. 

I wish I knew how!!!!
mad.gif
mean.gif

Zyzz, can you post a picture of where you're at. I remember you and Freeze were huge motivators to me when I saw ya'll pics. No Romo.
iLLest!
illest watch this vid, these guys know what they're talking about and he explains his macro split. Just apply what they say to whatever your daily caloric intake is.

I cant do the low weight, high reps lifts man. Just doesn't work for me...

I just do high weight, med/high reps instead

I wish I knew how!!!! >: :smh:

Zyzz, can you post a picture of where you're at. I remember you and Freeze were huge motivators to me when I saw ya'll pics. No Romo.

iLLest!
illest watch this vid, these guys know what they're talking about and he explains his macro split. Just apply what they say to whatever your daily caloric intake is.

Great video. So i did the math and i am pose to take 250 Protein - Isn't too much protein bad for your kidney?

Specially if i am doing intermittent fasting, since my window of eating is 4 hours.

Time for the dreaded cut I've never stuck to. Was around 150-155 for about the whole year, but now I'm at about 165 due to the holidays, not working out etc. but I'm going to go HAM this upcoming year and do what I stick my mind to.
My other cuts usually last about a week or so lol, but not this time, I actually got this somewhat structured now.
I'm 5'7'' about 165lbs so I would say my caloric maintenance is about 2000 cals. I will be doing Intermittent Fasting with the EC stack on top of it.
Workout Days (-10% cals) = 1800 Cals = Fat (20%) 40g, CHO (30%) 135g, Protein (50%) 225g
Rest Days (-30% cals) = 1400 Cals = Fat (25%) 38g, CHO (25%) 87g, Protein (50%) 175g
Workout Days will be 3 meals in the 8 hour window between 1:00-9:00 with the workout being around 7:00 with the largest meal at 9:00
I'm going to use this workout:
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/24-doug---s-5-day-high-definition-routine.html
and mix a bit of insanity into my workouts in the morning and the weights about 7PM.
Thoughts?

Any thought or suggestions with this plan as well as the workout plan?

Time for the dreaded cut I've never stuck to. Was around 150-155 for about the whole year, but now I'm at about 165 due to the holidays, not working out etc. but I'm going to go HAM this upcoming year and do what I stick my mind to.
My other cuts usually last about a week or so lol, but not this time, I actually got this somewhat structured now.
I'm 5'7'' about 165lbs so I would say my caloric maintenance is about 2000 cals. I will be doing Intermittent Fasting with the EC stack on top of it.
Workout Days (-10% cals) = 1800 Cals = Fat (20%) 40g, CHO (30%) 135g, Protein (50%) 225g
Rest Days (-30% cals) = 1400 Cals = Fat (25%) 38g, CHO (25%) 87g, Protein (50%) 175g
Workout Days will be 3 meals in the 8 hour window between 1:00-9:00 with the workout being around 7:00 with the largest meal at 9:00
I'm going to use this workout:
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/24-doug---s-5-day-high-definition-routine.html
and mix a bit of insanity into my workouts in the morning and the weights about 7PM.
Thoughts?

Any thought or suggestions with this plan as well as the workout plan?

I'm not really good with the nutrition but one thing ZI recommend for cutting is doing HIIT on the treadmill. A 20 minute workout is money.

Great video. So i did the math and i am pose to take 250 Protein - Isn't too much protein bad for your kidney?
Specially if i am doing intermittent fasting, since my window of eating is 4 hours.
IMO you don't have to take in over 200 for it to be beneficial, esp if it's all coming from real foods. The body can't use that great amount of protein in one day.
haha Chris Jones is the man
glasses.gif
Yeah he is, he is a beast to, reps for all us under 6 footers 
smokin.gif

if you want to get your diet right theres a ton of apps that let you track your macros throughout the day. i use Lose It! and it works really well. has a ton of preloaded food and you can easily add your own.

you can check out my progress from a couple of months ago in this video.

Im the one in the mask. and im amazing (skip to 1:27 for my entrance) 

Gym was packed.
sick.gif

You guys really stick to once a week/body part? Monday chest days, then wont do chest til the next Monday, etc.

I used to do 4 days rest, going to make it 3 day rests now. I feel like my body recovers quick, then again im not going heavy.

Last edited:
Round 6pm ALL THE FAT 1ST TIMERS CAME INTO THE GYM AT THE SAME TIME :x

LITERALLY TOOK EVERY CARDIO MACHINE, I COULDNT EVEN DO CARDIO AFTER LIFTING WOW. THEN I WAS ABOUT TO GO TO OUR OVERFLOW CARDIO GYM BUT FORGOT THE PASSWORD FOR THE DOOR SMH SMH SMH, LUCKILY I COULD SEE THAT ONE WAS EMPTY BECAUSE PEOPLE DONT KNOW WE HAV E IT SO IM GOING TO DO ALL MY CARDIO IN THERE FOR THE NEXT MONTH OR SO. :smh:

Other than the sodium/sugar that's not a
Bad snack illest. I buy a bag here and there on lunch breaks from 7-11 when I need a protein snack.

They are addictive :lol:

You try the carne seca flavor!? Straight crack :pimp:

Last edited:
Round 6pm ALL THE FAT 1ST TIMERS CAME INTO THE GYM AT THE SAME TIME :x
LITERALLY TOOK EVERY CARDIO MACHINE, I COULDNT EVEN DO CARDIO AFTER LIFTING WOW. THEN I WAS ABOUT TO GO TO OUR OVERFLOW CARDIO GYM BUT FORGOT THE PASSWORD FOR THE DOOR SMH SMH SMH, LUCKILY I COULD SEE THAT ONE WAS EMPTY BECAUSE PEOPLE DONT KNOW WE HAV E IT SO IM GOING TO DO ALL MY CARDIO IN THERE FOR THE NEXT MONTH OR SO. :smh:

They gotta start somewhere lol. I was one of those people last year but I didn't give up like the majority do. Going to the gym in the next hour and I'm anticipating the worst...

Round 6pm ALL THE FAT 1ST TIMERS CAME INTO THE GYM AT THE SAME TIME
sick.gif

LITERALLY TOOK EVERY CARDIO MACHINE, I COULDNT EVEN DO CARDIO AFTER LIFTING WOW. THEN I WAS ABOUT TO GO TO OUR OVERFLOW CARDIO GYM BUT FORGOT THE PASSWORD FOR THE DOOR SMH SMH SMH, LUCKILY I COULD SEE THAT ONE WAS EMPTY BECAUSE PEOPLE DONT KNOW WE HAV E IT SO IM GOING TO DO ALL MY CARDIO IN THERE FOR THE NEXT MONTH OR SO.
mean.gif
Didnt you just start your road to being in better shape not too too long ago?

Cutting *** on newbies now? People want progress just like you. Cmon brotha.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Lucky, you're my dude in here but you gotta cut those dudes some slack. 

I don't care if you are fat or skinny. As long as you have the intention and effort there, that's all that matters. As long as you are progressing every day in the gym, that's all that matters.

I have more respect for someone fat who busts their *** in the gym everyday to change their life for the better than someone who is naturally gifted with a good body and doesn't even workout

I don't have a problem with new or out of shape people who are in the gym working hard. It's the people who are in there just going through the motions so they can say they went to the gym that day. Not only do they take up space but I find it distracting. I was on the bike next to a lady who was peddling so slowly that the damn machine wasn't even on. I find it really hard to workout in that type of environment.

My gym wasn't too bad today, but I went at 11. Tomorrow I'll only be able to go after 6...don't think I'll even bother to be honest. Won't be able to find any open equipment and I don't feel like putting myself through that frustration.

Didnt you just start your road to being in better shape not too too long ago?

Cutting *** on newbies now? People want progress just like you. Cmon brotha. :smh:

I started last summer, but we know there's a diff between people like me and people trying to flex, if people stay more power to them but I'm gonna clown you until I see you are serious. Heck if I went to the gym for a month then quit I would want you all to clown me

Back
Top Bottom