STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

One serving of egg whites, 1 sausage, a slice of fat free cheese on a English muffin or hole wheat bread.

This morning I killed it with 6 eggs, ham onion green pepper and a biscuit with oatmeal

Today's work out was amazing

ive been getting lazy with my breakfast lol the ninja bullet has spoiled me, I make a shake with 4 egg whites, 1 scoop of protein, 1/2 a cup of oatmeal, one banana, 1 serving of pb and some spinach every morning.

Every morning I wake up, take a shower, mix up my C4, grab 2 quest bars, and I'm out the door for the gym :pimp:

Every morning I wake up, take a shower, mix up my C4, grab 2 quest bars, and I'm out the door for the gym :pimp:

you're lying...... no Gainz are being had with them 2 quest bars....
now questioning.............

DO YOU EVEN LIFT??????

anyone have more fun workingout in metcons than romaleos? so far i think that's the case for me.

metcons give me more space for my foot in squats and are lighter to jump/pull up on cleans when my feet need to move. keep gonna investigate preference.

you're lying...... no Gainz are being had with them 2 quest bars....
now questioning.............

DO YOU EVEN LIFT??????

I'm at the gym within 30 minutes of waking up. I just prefer to have a big meal after lifting.

On days when I can't workout right when I wake up, I have to have a big meal before.

anyone have more fun workingout in metcons than romaleos? so far i think that's the case for me.

metcons give me more space for my foot in squats and are lighter to jump/pull up on cleans when my feet need to move. keep gonna investigate preference.

Doing high rep cleans with metcons are great, but I don't think I'm ever going to do heavy singles again with shoes that aren't fully dedicated to oly lifts

Last edited:
Someone hook me up with some Metcons. Whats sizing like, TTS? Wide feet crew checking in.

Last edited:
If you really want Metcons you gotta check out the metcon thread. Every once in a while someone will let you know about some sizes that drop on rogue, ndc and various shoe sites and if you respond quickly to a post you'll get them.

Doing high rep cleans with metcons are great, but I don't think I'm ever going to do heavy singles again with shoes that aren't fully dedicated to oly lifts

yee. it's kinda like the difference between a normal super saiyan and a super saiyan 3. i feel like i can approach any situation with the metcons (knock around some krillin weights), while the romaleos are strictly for those moments when i have to spar with super majin bar (heavy stuff).

They are flying off the shelves, good luck with that.

Im curious how they perform but then again I dont loke how they look too much.

I just realized that I'm almost in the 1000lb club.

Squat: 355 for two singles
Deadlift: 425 for two singles
Bench: close-grip, max of 215.

Yeah, my bench is cursed. It doesn't help that I can't bench with a wide grip without shoulder pain. I've been doing pause/speed reps at a lighter weight for a bit; I notice my chest is much more sore with these.

Back
Top Bottom