STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

It's like a ritual for me to take a **** before I lift. Sucks cuz even if I crap at home. When I get there I gotta go again. Somethibg about it makes me gotta crap

I pee, A LOT. When I get to the gym, during, and before I leave. At this point I think im just programmed to go at these points as a routine. :lol:

I pee, A LOT. When I get to the gym, during, and before I leave. At this point I think im just programmed to go at these points as a routine. :lol:
Well I'm sure you drink a lot of water. It's probbaly all in our heads. Like a ritual or something. I always feel like a beast after tho

Preworkouts have caffeine. Caffeine makes you poopoo. I usually handle that before I leave for the gym. Then it's off to the races!

I had to poop before the gym. but I didnt go, i was ready to get there
I just take caffeine pills, not prework out (it messes up my stomach)

and i was done lifting. but just doing cardio then it hit me.

Well I'm sure you drink a lot of water. It's probbaly all in our heads. Like a ritual or something. I always feel like a beast after tho

Not anymore than the average joe, went to the doc and he says im completely fine, probably am just used to the routine. Weak bladder maybe too.

Rather pee a lot than this guy at my gym who ****'s like 8 times a day. :lol:

Not anymore than the average joe, went to the doc and he says im completely fine, probably am just used to the routine. Weak bladder maybe too.

Rather pee a lot than this guy at my gym who ****'s like 8 times a day. :lol:
8x a day? He's probbaly dehydrated. He must have great abs tho. And that's all that counts. Bishes love abs

This guy looks disgusting. Why would anyone look up to this guy besides his stats. It's horroble. They got this power lifter at the gym I go to once in awhile. He looks like a block. No definition whatsoever.
lol

Its funny how if you're ripped and lifting to train for a sport such as basketball or football then its cool...

But if you're massive and training for something like strongman than you're disgusting and horrible?

#Peoplethatdontevenliftlogic

So good :smile:

I'm on the all-natural PB kick as well...

Whole Foods has a machine that will grind up the peanuts to make the peanut butter right in front of you. Honey Roasted PB + (Kiku) Apples.... *drools*

good ol' TRT [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
see old guys like that at my old gym hitting on the young ladies though, they act like the grannies don't exist :lol:

Last edited:
lol

Its funny how if you're ripped and lifting to train for a sport such as basketball or football then its cool...

But if you're massive and training for something like strongman than you're disgusting and horrible?

#Peoplethatdontevenliftlogic
Well a six pack is better looking than a big *** belly isn't it. Which one u think the bishes like. Hmmmmmmm. Never once have I heard a girl say I love rubbing his fat *** belly.

Well a six pack is better looking than a big *** belly isn't it. Which one u think the bishes like. Hmmmmmmm. Never once have I heard a girl say I love rubbing his fat *** belly.

contrary to belief, a lot of girls don't mind rubbing bellies at all.

lol how many dudes do you think walking on this earth with perfect 6 packs.

as said before in this thread.. If you're going to the gym to get girls your priorities are all messed up.

contrary to belief, a lot of girls don't mind rubbing bellies at all.

lol how many dudes do you think walking on this earth with perfect 6 packs.

as said before in this thread.. If you're going to the gym to get girls your priorities are all messed up.
I think most people go to the gym so they can look good no? If you look good, you get more girls. Isn't that the way it works. Nobody wanted to smash me when I was fat. Now Im in good shape. I be smashing some girls that wouldn't pay no attention to me befor

I think most people go to the gym so they can look good no? If you look good, you get more girls. Isn't that the way it works. Nobody wanted to smash me when I was fat. Now Im in good shape. I be smashing some girls that wouldn't pay no attention to me befor

That's not the general rule of life.
I know some big dudes that got bomb chicks.

I know big chicks that have big muscle bound dudes....

Losing weight def gives you a confident factor to step your game up.
but people with that confidence get what they set out for.

Back
Top Bottom