STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

That's not the general rule of life.
I know some big dudes that got bomb chicks.

I know big chicks that have big muscle bound dudes....

Losing weight def gives you a confident factor to step your game up.
but people with that confidence get what they set out for.
That's some real ish. I see what you say. But i still see more chicks with fit guys than fat guys.

Working out.

1a.For yourself
1b.For others (whether you like to admit it or not)

Its not 1 and 2. They have a strong correlation to each other IMO.

For me, I started lifting at like 14 because i played football in HS, i wanted to be bigger and stronger so that I could be better and that is still true.

BUT id be lying if i said other things did not factor into me lifting

lol i got plenty of chicks when i was fat because i'm intelligent and funny (irl not on nt :lol: ). i get only one chick now that i'm more fit because i'm married. never once did i think that i had to go to the gym to get laid.

Well thats an extreme, I dont think anyone thinks "I need to gym it to get laid".

Its more "I need to gym it to attract more girls and get laid." :lol:

Well a six pack is better looking than a big *** belly isn't it. Which one u think the bishes like. Hmmmmmmm. Never once have I heard a girl say I love rubbing his fat *** belly.
lol Im not in high school anymore so Im not in the gym to impress girls. Like Ive said before if you're in the gym to impress girls then you aren't gonna make it.

Also Id never be with a girl that is THAT concerned about looks. 

Being skinny with abs doesn't equal ripped with abs either.

This is besides my original point though, I was just trying to get you to understand that not everyone trains for the same goals. He isn't one of those people that just "works out."

Last edited:
Honestly, whatever gets you motivated, gets you motivated.

Girls

Self

Health

Whatever it is. 

About to go hoop. What is everybody eating for breakfast?

Honestly, whatever gets you motivated, gets you motivated.

Girls

Self

Health

Whatever it is. 

About to go hoop. What is everybody eating for breakfast?
oats with shelled hemp seeds / scoop of casein protein.

ezekiel bread with 4 oz. of egg whites and an egg.

bout to head out and grab some vinha dalhos, rice, eggs, bacon and maybe a waffle. been eating like that for a month and now you can't even see my abs with an xray :lol:
def getting stronger though.

Anyone else feel really uncomfortable deadlifting with a belt?
You've probably got it on too tight or too low, I hear SHW guys say its harder because of their midsection most of the time. 

I hate DL in general so.... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You've probably got it on too tight or too low, I hear SHW guys say its harder because of their midsection most of the time. 

I hate DL in general so.... :lol:

yeah, generally people either have it too low or too tight.

I've tried a bunch of different holes (lol) and positions, but can't find a spot that feels right.

yeah, generally people either have it too low or too tight.

I've tried a bunch of different holes (lol) and positions, but can't find a spot that feels right.
These kind of belts take a while to break in and get used to the first time you get one. I had to wear a sweatshirt under mine for awhile when I got my first one.

These kind of belts take a while to break in and get used to the first time you get one. I had to wear a sweatshirt under mine for awhile when I got my first one.

After squatting with it twice, and a couple sets of deadlifts with it today until I took it off, I'm really shocked it hasn't bruised my hips at all :pimp:

I had 2 goals to hit before my bday on June 1. To Rep out 100 lb dumbells on the flat bench. And to Rep out 225 squatting

Managed to squat 205 for 8 reps today after like 8 sets. Gonna try and hit 225 next time :pimp:

Tomorrow for chest Imma try and Rep out with the 85s since i can already do the 80s. Anyone think its possible to get to 100 by June?

I eat 6 whole eggs. 1 piece of whole wheat toast. And a protein shake. Then I crap like an hour later and off to the gym. Happy Sunday fellas

I would do that but I like to get in a few more meals before i left.. i feel better during bulking when I do that... work that food in to these GainZZZZ

I would do that but I like to get in a few more meals before i left.. i feel better during bulking when I do that... work that food in to these GainZZZZ
I just need one good meal before I lift. Preferably in the am. Helps me get my day started. Feels great after I'm done. Then 2 hours later in ready for a nap

had this nice breakfast and a few hours later i'm off to wing stop for a pile of wings, fries and slaw. hopefully i'm on the road to a 3 plate bench. either that or a 3 size bigger belt :lol:

Back
Top Bottom