STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

#LifeGoals is to wear straps while doing partial sumo reps?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you get what I'm saying

500+ for lots of reps

Last edited:
Made a huge mistake today. Went to Mcdonalds this evening. Had a mc double and a 4 piece nugget. Made me fall asleep instantly. Woke up feeling like ****, still went to the gym. Had 0 energy, 0 drive. Did about 1/2 the amount of work I would normally do.

Never again. Sticking to my PB sandwich and banana an hour before workout from now on out

Hit the heavy bag to get your tatertotserone levels back up.

Last edited:
its gonna be a cheat night fasho. going to a party at the cabin on the lake. hella food, liquor and women. debauchery will be in abundance.

On vacation this weekend

If I stay at 3000 calories I should be fine right?

Not tryna gain weight and I already had my gym session this morning :lol:

I'm pretty skinny, so besides eating like a madman, should I do a 3-day split of chest/tri, back/bi and legs, or space them out?

What's everyone's opinion on spinal compression. Some older heads were talking about deadlifting and squatting heavy turns them into dwarves when they get older.

You're going to get shorter in old age no matter if you lift or not. No way getting around that. That'd be a really silly reason to avoid lifting.

What's everyone's opinion on spinal compression. Some older heads were talking about deadlifting and squatting heavy turns them into dwarves when they get older.

You're going to get shorter in old age no matter if you lift or not. No way getting around that. That'd be a really silly reason to avoid lifting.

QFT.

Your vertebrae lose fluid over the years so your spine naturally compresses anyway. I don't think it'll be enough to turn you into a "dwarf". Besides, who cares if you lose a few inches of height when you're 70+? At that age I certainly wouldn't care.

Just had an awesome deadlift session. 

Be a savage, eat babies and crush weights.

Back
Top Bottom